Jake Quickenden #7 begging to be named on a gritter, Soph wants the ring down the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jake the fact a fan has asked if they can babysit Leo for a night shows how weird some people are and why he shouldn’t be on social media. I’d have been phoning the police not sharing the comment

• Wow
Reactions: 18
The Mr & Mrs video just shows how incompatible they are. They disagree on everything! Plus you just know Jake is the laziest, the one who looks after Leo the least etc. Not being able to acknowledge that will only cause problems in relationships.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The Mr & Mrs video just shows how incompatible they are. They disagree on everything! Plus you just know Jake is the laziest, the one who looks after Leo the least etc. Not being able to acknowledge that will only cause problems in relationships.
My thoughts exactly!! I don’t think they agreed on any did they🤦🏼‍♀️ Oh yeah they did, they agreed that Soph always puts the bins out, does Jake actually do anything🙄 All that confirmed is what we all thought, Jake is a lazy, angry, egotistical w⚓

• Heart
Reactions: 15
How arsey did heView attachment 849799
Erm, because you’re a talentless wannabe maybe?!?
[/QUOTE
his reply to this is hysterical 😂 he really is that delusional that he thinks he’s the next Ed Sheeran 🤦🏻‍♀️ Imagine being that up yourself that you can’t see the obvious reasons no one is interested in signing you. Jake your voice really isn’t that good, you cannot take criticism (constructive or not), you’re obsessed with social media and the list goes on… honestly who wants to employ someone with the size of his ego

• Haha
Reactions: 11
His "music" and his voice were outdated in the almost 10 years its been since he was first on the x factor...give it up Jake..

I'd rather listen to pigs getting slaughtered.

Here's a bit of side fun...

Jake, we know you read here, another massive artist has just released a new song, please try your hand at covering this...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
That story of Leo playing with his glasses! duck sake the kid could put his eye out let alone break them. Easy come easy go.

Reactions: 8
the ‘industry’ doesn’t touch him because he’s not credible as hes such a twit.. he’s so embarrassing that he will bring embarrassment to any company with the exception of gritters and gummies 😂😂 what are these ‘fans’ seeing seriously.. my stomach actually feels funny when I see his stories 🤢

Just caught up on yesterday’s stories .. he begging catchphrase now the desperado lol 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
“Someone needs to bath there baby”
You’re 30odd man, it’s “their” you thick bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
the ‘industry’ doesn’t touch him because he’s not credible as hes such a twit.. he’s so embarrassing that he will bring embarrassment to any company with the exception of gritters and gummies 😂😂 what are these ‘fans’ seeing seriously.. my stomach actually feels funny when I see his stories 🤢

Just caught up on yesterday’s stories .. he begging catchphrase now the desperado lol 😂
He is a desperado😂 He’s started following catchphrase, the chase, Stephen Mulhern & Amanda Holden in the past week🤢 Desperate for any game show to take him on🤣🤣🤣🤣 All this chat about big things happening for him & he’s got so much on bladdybladdyblah🥱 The reality is he’s a sad, desperate fucker who lazes about all day doing feck all🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Still wondering where all there safety stuff is for the table corners etc. Sure he stuck up a story about 2 weeks ago saying he had ordered it all. Need to take a leaf out of james Jordans book they have had pipe insulation around practically everything for over a year. Makes me laugh every time I see it.

Reactions: 9
He is a desperado😂 He’s started following catchphrase, the chase, Stephen Mulhern & Amanda Holden in the past week🤢 Desperate for any game show to take him on🤣🤣🤣🤣 All this chat about big things happening for him & he’s got so much on bladdybladdyblah🥱 The reality is he’s a sad, desperate fucker who lazes about all day doing feck all🙄
I reckon he's got a bad name for his self among TV companies. Being difficult, or diva ish and generally annoying and big headed

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Either that or he has filmed one of them…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If he had already filmed we would definitely know by now he would t be able keep his gob shut.
I heard someone who works on the set of hollyoaks Said that he was a real bleep and they had to re-do the script because he couldn’t pick up the few lines he had lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
If he had already filmed we would definitely know by now he would t be able keep his gob shut.
I heard someone who works on the set of hollyoaks Said that he was a real bleep and they had to re-do the script because he couldn’t pick up the few lines he had lol
I didn't even know he'd been in Hollyoaks. How long was he in it for?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.