Jake Quickenden #7 begging to be named on a gritter, Soph wants the ring down the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone find that rose tit funny?! It’s so cringe and it’s obvious he uses it as a way of being snide and making nasty remarks
That fake pink wig has a better hairline

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does anyone find that rose tit funny?! It’s so cringe and it’s obvious he uses it as a way of being snide and making nasty remarks
That fake pink wig has a better hairline
I’ve had sepsis and that was funnier than his Rose stories.

when he brings Rose out you know he’s been up all night reading Tattle 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg that last story where he's eyefucking himself! He definitely trolls us doesn't he?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He's definitely been reading here again. That story where he pans the room with his camera and says in a really sarky voice "I'm just wondering, is it ok to film everyone in this room? Ok? I may need to ask every time I do a story now?"
He's definitely rattled.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh yeah without a doubt he's been up reading this, cue the gummies and snake oil making an appearance!he's really pissed off with what he's reading,but funnily enough he can't move on himself can he 😂 he's got to make 20 passive aggressive stories about it, absolute tool

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t even care if Jake reads this

I made a complaint about Jake and his behaviour filming his co workers in the toilets . The theatre have gone to tell Jake my name and my complaint not that I’m bothered but they did not reply to my complaint instead they told Jake himsekf who now thinks it’s acceptable to send me these messages ?

jake I don’t give a tit if you read these . You need a reality check in no way was I a spreading nasty messages . You filmed your co workers on the toilet and she looked extremely uncomfortable with that . You need to understand boundaries and stop calling out those who don’t agree with you in no way have I sent nasty messages !!

1 they ain’t your friends they are co workers
2 if I filmed a co worker on the toilet and was creeping around the gents I would be instantly sacked !!
3 stop making stories on insta about it asking if it’s ok to film just because your rattled
4 share my details on your social media and try come at me and I swear I will have you done for slander

learn when to know boundaries….

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

I made a complaint about Jake and his behaviour filming his co workers in the toilets . The theatre have gone to tell Jake my name and my complaint not that I’m bothered but they did not reply to my complaint instead they told Jake himsekf who now thinks it’s acceptable to send me these messages ?

jake I don’t give a tit if you read these . You need a reality check in no way was I a spreading nasty messages . You filmed your co workers on the toilet and she looked extremely uncomfortable with that . You need to understand boundaries and stop calling out those who don’t agree with you in no way have I sent nasty messages !!
What an utter bleep! (Him not you, obvs!)
Contact the same person you contacted before and tell them you are now getting unsolicited messages ie. harrassment from him.
As if they told him your name! What tossers.

Reactions: 30

2 if I filmed a co worker on the toilet and was creeping around the gents I would be instantly sacked !!
3 stop making stories on insta about it asking if it’s ok to film just because your rattled
4 share my details on your social media and try come at me and I swear I will have you done for slander

How unprofessional of the theatre & him! Bunch of cunts!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
At the end of the day they are also unprofessional
if I made a complaint in McDonald’s the manager would not give my details to the persona and tell them to message me

so unprofessional and I’m more annoyed Jake actually thinks I sent nasty messages 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ I complained about him filming somebody in the toilet whilst at work and a co worker that’s bit being nasty he seriously think everyone is against him he’s pathetic

ive asked to take it further due to them not responding and the fact he’s now hounding me

• Heart
Reactions: 24

If it’s a company ask them why they have broken gdpr rules by giving out your name! tit them up

• Heart
Reactions: 40
If it’s a company ask them why they have broken gdpr rules by giving out your name! tit them up
Just sent that . How unprofessional to give him my name . I’m a manger myself and I know you can’t give staff the names of people who make a complaint about them . The fact they won’t reply says it all . They didn’t reply but clearly said something to him and he’s asked for my name and they gave it him .
shows how immature he is to send those messages he has no brain clearly . Why would I take my child to see somebody who thinks it’s acceptable to film co workers on the toilet . 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 25
I'd go one further and tell them I'm in the process of contacting a solicitor about a GDPR breach, and also reporting his messages to the police on 101for harassment, as well as a formal complaint about them giving away your personal details.
No way would I let that one go!

Eta, the police might be quite interested in the complaint because him recording a women on the toilet breaks many laws in itself, and you have proof

• Heart
Reactions: 30

The theatre are in a serious breach with that surely? Surely falls under GDPR

Maybe you’ll get to go on Lorraine as well and tell her how you were trolled by him. Notice he’s tried to make out his message is so kind and caring so he can get away with it when he’s actually pissed off.

explains why he was so triggered about getting permission to film people this morning though

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.