Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

riddleme89

VIP Member
He’s just said Sophie rang him 28 times when he was at a gig ( Dino at butlins ) 😂 anyway she rang she was hiding under the bed crying saying lights flicking on and off chairs are moving and tv going on and off ……..

fuck off Jake that didn’t happen he’s delusional 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Can anyone explain why he’s walking round in a pair of black boxers to do housework but then gets changed into a pair of white briefs to get in his ‘ice’ bath? He’s so desperate and thirsty 🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢 honestly who wears white underwear knowing they’re getting wet and then films it all. He seriously needs to find a job if he thinks what’s he doing is entertaining.

• Sick
Reactions: 34

stargirl23

VIP Member
So much for missing 'baby boy' he's fucking off out for dinner. Now we have a Tonight's Attire reel ffs.

Give it up Flapz.

View attachment 2053123
---
So NikNak is constipated and she's getting 'antibiotics' for him. So you're both leaving a sick child now? What's wrong with a takeaway instead of palming him off?

View attachment 2053127
Never known anyone have antibiotics for constipation? Flappy hun I think you mean a laxative.. also not surprised the poor boy is constipated with the amount of shit you feed him

• Haha
Reactions: 33

plattyjoobs

VIP Member
I'm late catching up on the prickenden house hold. What sort or praise is he looking for for clean his own gaff in his jocks🤮 what's he looking for a big well done I'm not a lazy bastard fakeys, I clean the house for the first time or I'm great I cleaned the gaff and it's not even my job.
Or was that her mother's day gift 🤔
BREAKING NEWS: Unemployed man cleans house.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

riddleme89

VIP Member
What planet is she on 😂😂 picks up white plain cushions and tells Instagram she will be showing them later it’s literaly a plain white cushion ffs 😂😂😂 no pattern or fuck all yet she was excited to show us 😂😂 tragic
---
A 35 year old man watching his 60 odd year old mother mow the lawn struggling and he’s just filming her laughing running around on a brush and pretending to Hoover flags …… fuck me he’s insane would you believe he’s 35 my ten year old doesn’t act like that !!, he’s got so much growing up to do he’s a wierdo

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
See the filming at Zeldas has already started. What an absolute dick. Also why has he bought new trousers that don’t even fit him and what the fuck is going on with his syrup today 🙄🙄🙄
I’m done. He’s actually bored me to a place it’s annoying me. He’s soo desperate to be film his brain is constantly thinking about content - constant. But it’s always SHIT due to him being soo boring. He’s not even worse talking about. See you in a bit everyone ….

I am just sick of this boring fuck & to be honest this culture of using grief, mental health, kids, in fact ANYTHING to get clicks and likes it’s just fucking GRIM.

I think I am going to deactivate my insta for a while, because I find myself scrolling through shite I am not even interested in, sick of seeing the same things over and over again, but at various levels of delivery in content.

Sick of birds wearing air force 1, sane hair style, same outfits, ALL wearing the same FUCKING outfits, pretending to drink coffee and looking philosophical, as they are filmed acting like they don’t know they are being filmed, FUCK OFF. Oh and with the same background music - Lemmings.

• Heart

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
I have a little bit of tea ☕ 🤫 so apparently ITV put a call out to agents for people to come forward and apply to them for a quick slot presenting a prize to a member of the public….. if my sources are right… he wasn’t approached for the job today he actually got polly to recommend him and he put himself forward 🤣🤦‍♀️ Christ it’s fucking tragic

• Haha

fredster2018

Chatty Member
Dan: "Get this kid away from me"
Fakey: "Don't speak ....."

Was it "Don't speak like that" ??? 🤔

Can anybody else work it out?

Fakey's eyefucking is making me feel physically sick. Why is he so vain? He's absolutely fucking rotten. 🤢

View attachment 2038305
Soooo let’s get this straight, it’s ok for Fakey to have banter publicly with this Dan by tagging his missus in commenting on him being broody but as soon as Dan gives innocent banter back, that’s a no no. He was fuming he didn’t like that at all and just shut him right down. My god Zelda you really have brought up a sulky self righteous thunder cunt 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 31

redball00n

VIP Member
I’m gonna say it please don’t come for me - It was actually quite thoughtful for Sophie to give Freddie’s stepmum something for Mother’s Day. I have a stepdaughter and the only thing her Mum has ever given me is her saliva when she spat at me once 😂

nice to see Jake is still a selfish self absorbed bastard. Hopefully Sophie fucks off to the salon or something on Fathers Day and leaves him with the kids. He really is a horrible cunt I can barely watch him anymore he makes me so angry.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Smell_my_cheese

I can’t get over how little he values Sophie. He constantly belittles her and shows her no respect at all.

I’d be pissed if my husband wrote a post about his mother but didn’t acknowledge me, the mother of his child.

He’s a dick and she must regret her choice every single day! I don’t much like her either, but he’s vile!

As an aside, I’m becoming increasingly irritated by his fake ‘caring dad’ voice that he uses when talking to Leo. My ex husband would use the same one to try and prove to people he gave a shit about his children…🙄

• Heart

bluey’sdad

Imagine leaving your wife to look after the kids whilst you go to the gym on Mother’s Day? I hope on Father’s Day she fucks off out for the day and leaves him with Leo.