Jake Quickenden #62 Yet again you've made a massive blunder. That loft was designed by Stevie Wonder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't even care enough to comment on the 'ice bath' talks anymore but he bleeping needs help.

Stupid bleep.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m gonna say it please don’t come for me - It was actually quite thoughtful for Sophie to give Freddie’s stepmum something for Mother’s Day. I have a stepdaughter and the only thing her Mum has ever given me is her saliva when she spat at me once 😂

nice to see Jake is still a selfish self absorbed bastard. Hopefully Sophie fucks off to the salon or something on Fathers Day and leaves him with the kids. He really is a horrible bleep I can barely watch him anymore he makes me so angry.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I don't even care enough to comment on the 'ice bath' talks anymore but he bleeping needs help.

Stupid bleep.
He must have been listening to Flappy’s £60 online counsellor/therapy app the muppet!
---
I’m gonna say it please don’t come for me - It was actually quite thoughtful for Sophie to give Freddie’s stepmum something for Mother’s Day. I have a stepdaughter and the only thing her Mum has ever given me is her saliva when she spat at me once 😂

nice to see Jake is still a selfish self absorbed bastard. Hopefully Sophie fucks off to the salon or something on Fathers Day and leaves him with the kids. He really is a horrible bleep I can barely watch him anymore he makes me so angry.
Oh I agree it’s a lovely gesture but only if it’s genuine and I find it hard to believe that anything they do is genuine and I think she should have kept it private was my point x oh god that’s awful youre stepdaughters mother spitting on you, what a bleep!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So lovely to see Fred with his dad and step mum, they all look so happy and he's getting the attention he deserves. Jake's just a massive bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Stupid bleep.

View attachment 2041860
Oh my bleeping god. What utter dribbling aggressive shite. What poor (or lucky really) sucker has hacked Fakey off so much that he's done with them? A stupid little rant where he thinks he's being clever using dog tit on a shoe as a comparison. He's a nasty, egotistical little man.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So he didn’t even do a post for her on Mother’s Day he certainly doesn’t like giving her any praise.He’s not liked her post or done the usual stupid comment and with 276,000 bots got 2700 likes🤣Wonder why she puts up with his lack of respect towards her as the sour faced flaps looks like she can give as good as she gets.Neither had any work can’t imagine how they are paying the bills no wonder Leo’s nursery days cut back.Gym pictures pretend ice baths all rinse and repeat with this nobody.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So he didn’t even do a post for her on Mother’s Day he certainly doesn’t like giving her any praise.He’s not liked her post or done the usual stupid comment and with 276,000 bots got 2700 likes🤣Wonder why she puts up with his lack of respect towards her as the sour faced flaps looks like she can give as good as she gets.Neither had any work can’t imagine how they are paying the bills no wonder Leo’s nursery days cut back.Gym pictures pretend ice baths all rinse and repeat with this nobody.
I’m just surprised he didn’t do a post about him like he did last year 🙄 I just noticed his post to his mum, he has to mention about understanding how it feels for people who no longer have their mums with them. How does he know? He’s still got his mum so that’s a ridiculous thing for him to say. Basically it’s just an excuse to remind people about his dad and brother.
Wonder what ‘work’ he’s got this week? and if he’s got any more flat packed furniture to build and make a huge deal about? 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m just surprised he didn’t do a post about him like he did last year 🙄 I just noticed his post to his mum, he has to mention about understanding how it feels for people who no longer have their mums with them. How does he know? He’s still got his mum so that’s a ridiculous thing for him to say. Basically it’s just an excuse to remind people about his dad and brother.
Wonder what ‘work’ he’s got this week? and if he’s got any more flat packed furniture to build and make a huge deal about? 🤭
I agree totally about him adding the line about people who have lost their mums.It’s all about people commenting what a nice thing to say🙄He’s just a narcissistic prick who uses any means necessary to gather likes and praise.I have zero respect for people like him total hole who needs to just stfu.

• Heart
All I can say is if his mma opponent is watching his stories this morning, he’ll be getting plenty of material to use on him to wind him up 😂 duck me. Now resorted to rolling round on the bed wearing his boxers and nothing else 🤢 He wonders why he’s never made it as an influencer when his content involves him telling everyone he’s hoovered and then demonstrated making a bed and filming it all 😴

• Haha
His saggy balls is a image no one needs first thing in the morning.Who makes such a big deal about cleaning up unless he’s in her bad books yet again.Put some bleeping clothes on is offensive seeing his privates 24-7 why is my only question👀🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 24
🐔Perhaps he thinks his talents are in his ball bag x Maltesers come to mind...:giggle:.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can anyone explain why he’s walking round in a pair of black boxers to do housework but then gets changed into a pair of white briefs to get in his ‘ice’ bath? He’s so desperate and thirsty 🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢 honestly who wears white underwear knowing they’re getting wet and then films it all. He seriously needs to find a job if he thinks what’s he doing is entertaining.

• Sick
Reactions: 34
He’s just gross isn’t he Jeanie🤮🤮Is he some kind of freak who’s entire life involves talking tit and filming himself in small underpants.At 34 he seriously needs a head wobble and to grow up as I’m just not getting it.I’m embarrassed watching can you imagine being married to that.No flowers on show while cleaning or any gifts she got of the kids what a total fake life these to lead online.

• Sick
Can anyone explain why he’s walking round in a pair of black boxers to do housework but then gets changed into a pair of white briefs to get in his ‘ice’ bath? He’s so desperate and thirsty 🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢 honestly who wears white underwear knowing they’re getting wet and then films it all. He seriously needs to find a job if he thinks what’s he doing is entertaining.
Maybe we should start a gofundme to buy the poor lamb some appropriate clothes, he clearly doesn’t have any.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Please name another man who sits on bed all day filming himself ? Doesn’t have a job ? Doesn’t help his wife around the house . His only daily outing is the free gym 😂😂
god this prick is tragic as duck it’s embarrassing….

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Stupid bleep.

View attachment 2041860
He’s edited out the part where he normally takes his head out of the water and adjusts his syrup while making hilariously ugly faces!!

Pics to show, dunks his head (cuts out a couple of seconds of film) then immediately he’s out of the water with his wig already adjusted!!!

Let me have my screenshot fun back Fakey, it was the only part worth watching of your “ice” baths you boring prick! 😂

SO VAIN AND OBSESSED WITH US!

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.