Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

riddleme89

VIP Member
Freddie looks SO HAPPY with his dad. Wow Flapz really downgraded with Fakey. His dad is fit as FUCK!!!!!!! 💯💯💯💯💯
he is fit ain’t he . Sophie has ended up looking like shit stuck at home with two kids and no life . Stuck with a man that clearly doesn’t love her or appreciate her . She gets no help around the house either . And stuck with Jake a nobody who is embarrassing on the gram . How she doesn’t cringe il never know 🤢🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 27

gagzi

VIP Member
Got a lot to catch up on..was admitted to hospital last night..thought I was going to die. Feeling a lot better now sickness and pain is under control. Kidney infec and stones. Not even having a baby was that painful xx

• Heart
  • Sad

Thatbird71

VIP Member
I called it yet again! Going to have to start putting money on i will be loaded! So the reason for the loft conversion is so they can sleep separately now i wouldn't want to lie next to that vile stinking mini cock either but just remind me how long have they been married?

• Haha
  • Wow

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
If he will take a bullet for his family I’d quite happily pull the fucking trigger

• Haha

Joon

VIP Member
🐔 He is off his fucking nut, something seriously wrong with him, perhaps that's why greedy guts ain't a full ticket, he has his genes after all, .......:unsure:.

• Haha
  • Heart

Thatbird71

VIP Member
The thing is whenever he is on tv he tries way too hard to be funny and likable yet he just comes across as a desperate attention seeking show off like DOI yelling across at the judges making the stupid face over Holly's shoulder it's really immature and unprofessional today however he took it too far

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230323-185813_Chrome.jpg

"If your mansion house needs haunting just call Rentaghost

We've got spooks and ghouls and freaks and fools at Rentaghost."

Some of us might be too young to remember this kid's TV program from the 70s😅. But Fakey springs to mind, our very own court jester Timothy Claypole. His little Colchester house is indeed full of spooks & ghouls - OddJob & Flapz. And freaks & fools Well you do the maths.

As my old mum would've said: "Shot in the stomach my arse."

• Haha
  • Heart

HMC

VIP Member
I don’t follow Kate Lawler but just had a look at her little one and I cannot believe the difference in her ability compared to NikNak.
Yes kids develop at different stages but parents are key in the development. Those pair of twats need to get their priorities right.
It won’t be long before NikNaks in school, writing a story about what his parents do for a job, and handing in a blank piece of paper 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart

intheindustry

VIP Member
If people working are feeling the pinch I can’t begin to imagine how two people who make a living from selling their souls, selling crap and prancing about, can actually survive. There’s literally nothing that hasn’t shot up bill wise. The few hours here there and everywhere that both of them get surely can’t be enough to run a house, feed and clothe, run cars etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
Well, it looks like he bought her fuck all for Mother's Day and he's already fucked off down the gym. Let's see if he takes her out later?

View attachment 2040522
View attachment 2040523
View attachment 2040524
Just come on to say the same. Sorry if this has already been said as I need to catch up but why doesn't he appreciate Flapz at all? No overt gestures for even a nice post to celebrate her today- or on her 30th, for that matter. He's a waste of space. 😡

Hope you are all OK today, Fakeys. I miss my mum and mum-in-law so much and Mother's Day isn't the same since they passed, but my husband and kids always make an amazing effort and I have been truly spoilt. Sending love to you all, whatever your situation. ❤ X x

• Heart

riddleme89

VIP Member
Both just such boring souls they really are boring and dull couple . He’s a wierd manic creepy twat and she’s a miserable boring bitch .

Nobody cares about flapz and her shitty bowl of banana covered in bird fucking seeds or her new beige boring pillow cases because let’s face it the whole damn house is cream or beige …. So nothing she could possibly show us would make us go out and buy it . She has no personality and it shows in her home decor . Nobody gives a shit what basic food she feeds her toddler . Nobody gives a shit about her crappy clothes reels that are clothing that are to big for her because she’s the size of a twig … oversized tracksuits beige on her sprog . And for fuck sake nobody gives a shit about the cheao cat food she feeds her cat .

Both delusional in thinking they can become a z list let alone a celeb . They have no talent they don’t influence people to buy fuck all and they are mid 30s with kids acting like teens ….. jakes creaming himself because he’s on TV for all of five fuckings evinds it’s embarrassing mate . Unless your on TV full time don’t bother broadcasting it nobody gives a fuck !!! Drowning in debts and trying keep up with other z listers must be exhausting no wonder she needs b12 injections. Most people would give it up now like Tay Quinn did but not Jake he’s obsessed with trying to be on TV ….. both boring soulless people

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Thread Suggestion #63

You're a degenerate. That's plain to see.
Who talks about their baby's genitals on daytime TV? 🤢

• Heart
  • Haha

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
So he's gone all that way to knock on somebody's door and is now filming the cameramen who have been filming him. What a prick.

View attachment 2052187
I do not know of one "celebrity" that behaves like this. He's like a kid in a sweet shop. A lot of these camera guys and girls don't like having their photo taken so I hope he asked for permission. Knowing him he won't. You can really understand how people just tolerate him. I think he's got a really bad case of imposter syndrome in reverse. He actually believes he's entitled to fame and money but at the same time being starstruck by the smallest thing in tv world. Oh I don't know how to explain him... he's just a dick 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
I can’t get over how little he values Sophie. He constantly belittles her and shows her no respect at all.

I’d be pissed if my husband wrote a post about his mother but didn’t acknowledge me, the mother of his child.

He’s a dick and she must regret her choice every single day! I don’t much like her either, but he’s vile!

As an aside, I’m becoming increasingly irritated by his fake ‘caring dad’ voice that he uses when talking to Leo. My ex husband would use the same one to try and prove to people he gave a shit about his children…🙄
Ha ha yes! The fake caring dad voice he uses. It just doesn't sound normal or dad like. All he says is: excuse me, come to dada, say this say that, what did you say, do you want such & such, or those horrible snorting snarling noises he makes. His voice is purely for his 'adoring fans' & not for guiding & teaching Niknak. Same when he talks to Freddie, it's all bro, boy, offered fist pumps, yeah babies, all for the Gram.

I would love someone in the pub or restaurant to record what he actually sounds like with his family off camera. All you can eat mate I think.

Turtledove58

VIP Member
Skanky cow! at what point in your life do you do spellings and Leo playing whilst you go to the bathroom? She’s as bad as he is! This isn’t content, this is for like on the gram!

• Sick