Jake Quickenden #62 Yet again you've made a massive blunder. That loft was designed by Stevie Wonder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see these two have had an interesting day. Christ Almighty, I'm glad my life isn't like theirs.

You have him constantly eyefucking himself indoors and her on her own all the time. I wonder what amazing things he has planned for Flapz on Mother's Day?

So the winner was announced a day late. What a load of tit. No prize description at all.

View attachment 2038992View attachment 2038993
View attachment 2038994
View attachment 2038995
Did only one person enter? It didn’t seem to take too long to generate a winner usually it takes a couple of seconds on those generator websites.

Reactions: 12
Did only one person enter? It didn’t seem to take too long to generate a winner usually it takes a couple of seconds on those generator websites.
I was thinking this. Ones I’ve seen before load numerous names quickly then it stops on the winner

Reactions: 9
Has Fakey the father of the year ever took Leo out or spent time with him on his own outside that house?
He did pretend to one time but we all know Zelda was there but hidden from the camera as Leo said something like Nan Nan 🤣
---
He did pretend to one time but we all know Zelda was there but hidden from the camera as Leo said something like Nan Nan 🤣
Or maybe Na Na!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
---

Or maybe Na Na!
Oh no that couldn’t be possible because NicNak according to that boring aul bag Su called her “muma” 😂 #pantomimedamegate

(when our Crazy receipt Queen gets a chance im sure she won’t mind putting that clip on this thread 🤭👍😘)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Fantastic thread title @CrazyBaldhead 😂
When Leo was having a tantrum in his bedroom where was his cot?? Did they just move it to play football??
The new name for ottoman beds I see is hydraulic? He’s pathetic, I have two ottoman beds , (one from IKEA for my daughter and mine and Mr Rabbits is from somewhere else) I noticed he didn’t bother to put the floor in, it opens onto the carpet?? Never seen an ottoman bed that hasn’t got a floor, I think it came with feet aswell but they didn’t put them on because of the head space! Im “Flabbergasted “ 😂
I have one too but it comes with built flooring, dividers and is rock solid!
---
Choc choc or bic bic 🙈
Bot bot🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He will up getting his Mother’s Day post ready.Hopefully not one of his mum in a bikini a picture best left in the bin🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
He will up getting his Mother’s Day post ready.Hopefully not one of his mum in a bikini a picture best left in the bin🤮
If it’s like last year, it will be a picture of him and Spud telling everyone what a good dad he is 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Zelda without her glasses duck me she’s terrifying🤣So he’s given Leo jam on toast or something that’s stained the bedding🤮And why are the kids doing cards today lazy twit not worked all week and thought Fred was used in the Tesco ad buying stuff for his mum.Wishing all you lovely ladies a happy Mother’s Day ❤❤
---
Zelda without her glasses duck me she’s terrifying🤣So he’s given Leo jam on toast or something that’s stained the bedding🤮And why are the kids doing cards today lazy twit not worked all week and thought Fred was used in the Tesco ad buying stuff for his mum.Wishing all you lovely ladies a happy Mother’s Day ❤❤
Just to add what’s with the narrative about people who’s mums have passed from this prick. duck off you hole using others grief once again for likes 😡God I hate this knob as he knows people will message saying how sweet etc etc.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
He's let Odd Job eat Flapz's strawberries in bed, allowed him to wipe his grubby hands all over the white duvet and has the brass neck to look at the camera in some sort of disbelief. I'm pretty sure those stains won't come out. Why is he lazing in bed with a snacking toddler! Did he get some more flowers for her from the children? Or was it just Fred choosing some with his mum in the background at Tescos?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I don’t follow Kate Lawler but just had a look at her little one and I cannot believe the difference in her ability compared to NikNak.
Yes kids develop at different stages but parents are key in the development. Those pair of twats need to get their priorities right.
It won’t be long before NikNaks in school, writing a story about what his parents do for a job, and handing in a blank piece of paper 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I find this rather unnecessary filming your child getting upset and throwing a tantrum. His content is really scraping the barrel at this point.

View attachment 2038214
View attachment 2038215
View attachment 2038216
I haven’t been on this thread for a while because I found him so boring! I see they still haven’t cut his bloody hair. It’s hanging in his eyes and looks an absolute mess. Also, telling Fred to give him his ball back because hes having a tantrum? Brilliant parenting. Just teach your 2 year old that to get what he wants all he has to do is throw a strop. Well done.

Reactions: 21
Fred’s making a card! Really, not only is it actually mother day NOW but why the duck hasn’t he brought one each from HER two sons. Notice how Fred’s called Boy but Leo’s called by hes name! He’s just a nasty bleep. It’s blatantly obvious he doesn’t like Fred. 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.