Jake Quickenden #62 Yet again you've made a massive blunder. That loft was designed by Stevie Wonder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So no work last week at all will he have work this week ?? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
That 'work list' one of the Fakeys is doing isn't getting very full is it? Five minutes here and there and nothing to add!!! No wonder he made a post about mummy dearest yesterday keeping the old bag sweet!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
His post of himself and that punchbag ๐Ÿ˜‚ that Paul is literally going to break him in half! He is apparently training with the best there is while Jake is prancing around a punchbag in tights ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
His post of himself and that punchbag ๐Ÿ˜‚ that Paul is literally going to break him in half! He is apparently training with the best there is while Jake is prancing around a punchbag in tights ๐Ÿ˜‚
Getting told he's not working hard enough๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ what was that pathetic looking body slam he was doing, looked tit๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ can't wait for this fight, he's gonna get mullered๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
He is going to be snapped in half by Paul. That bloke on the side shouting "You're not working hard enough". Get that ambulance on stand-by!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm late catching up on the prickenden house hold. What sort or praise is he looking for for clean his own gaff in his jocks๐Ÿคฎ what's he looking for a big well done I'm not a lazy bastard fakeys, I clean the house for the first time or I'm great I cleaned the gaff and it's not even my job.
Or was that her mother's day gift ๐Ÿค”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can wait to see this mma bout ( if he goes through with it )
Smash! ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

Gnashers everywhere, claret , syrup flies off stretcher ....... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm late catching up on the prickenden house hold. What sort or praise is he looking for for clean his own gaff in his jocks๐Ÿคฎ what's he looking for a big well done I'm not a lazy bastard fakeys, I clean the house for the first time or I'm great I cleaned the gaff and it's not even my job.
Or was that her mother's day gift ๐Ÿค”
BREAKING NEWS: Unemployed man cleans house.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
He is going to be snapped in half by Paul. That bloke on the side shouting "You're not working hard enough". Get that ambulance on stand-by!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

View attachment 2042750
Dead ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ he ainโ€™t working hard en Ugh pathetic like at state of his punch ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

why is he trying to kick the punch bag but when th his knee the foot isnโ€™t kicking it the knee is ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Paul will destroy him

• Haha
His face at the end of that clip definitely going to have a go at whoever said he wasn't working hard enough he is such a delicate flower wonder if he will even go through with this fight?

• Haha
His face at the end of that clip definitely going to have a go at whoever said he wasn't working hard enough he is such a delicate flower wonder if he will even go through with this fight?
Time still in hand to back out
Though he can take his nasty temper out in the ring

Reactions: 16
I see the motivation speech in the ice bath is working for you bro ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

โ€ your not working hard enough โ€œ โ€ฆlet that sink in Jake you have no job onoy have to train to fight paul who is currently in his 40s doing a uk sell out tour and still after Months daily training you are being told your not working hard enough ..face it bro your tit at everything ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can see it now......

" ding ding!" Round 1............

Jake, prancing about, giving it all that, etc ...

....BOSH!!!!!!!๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’€

Down like a sack of spuds..............Syrup gone, landed on someone's head.......... gnashers gone, claret everywhere .....Legs akimbo

2 days later, gim p photo on a hospital gurney , sad-faced " for the gram" ........๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ’€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I see the motivation speech in the ice bath is working for you bro ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

โ€ your not working hard enough โ€œ โ€ฆlet that sink in Jake you have no job onoy have to train to fight paul who is currently in his 40s doing a uk sell out tour and still after Months daily training you are being told your not working hard enough ..face it bro your tit at everything ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Just to be clear A SELL OUT UK, NORTHERN IRELAND AND REPUBLIC OF IRELAND TOUR!
Jake couldnโ€™t even sell a table of 13 at a charity night they had to put him sitting at an actual z lister table instead ๐Ÿ™ˆ How is he not embarrassed and not just giving up by now is beyond me. But great viewing for tattle so thanks bro โœŒ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

View attachment 2042750
His punches feel hollow, there is nothing behind them. It just feels all very stylistic rather than animalistic. I was taught to box as a kid (yes, Iโ€™m a woman with a superb orthodox punch and stance - most of my family have been involved in boxing at some point in life) - but I refused to skip, still do (thatโ€™s another story). Paul looks solid (not an insult at all) but looks like if his punch connects it will be hard.
---
Time still in hand to back out
Though he can take his nasty temper out in the ring
Heโ€™s passive aggressive, I donโ€™t think heโ€™s got a nasty temper - I think heโ€™s meek but passive aggressive, he backs off instantly when challenged or just blocks.
---

View attachment 2042750
The bleeping power ranger jump at the bag ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Oh my duck, I have a stitch.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.