Jake Quickenden #62 Yet again you've made a massive blunder. That loft was designed by Stevie Wonder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would anyone ask her to try skincare products for them? It would be weird if she had a good complexion but the fact her skin is so dreadful, it proves it's just another excuse for her to do some aff links πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ if any of her followers fall for her BS, they are as dense as she is
Her face looks like Neil Armstrong planted a flag on it....
πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸš€πŸš€πŸ‘©β€πŸš€πŸ‘©β€πŸš€πŸ‘©β€πŸš€πŸ‘©β€πŸš€

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How embarrassing Simon hopefully is going to come out to play 🀣Will he go dressed in uniform or will he just be his usual headπŸ‘
---
How embarrassing Simon hopefully is going to come out to play 🀣Will he go dressed in uniform or will he just be his usual headπŸ‘
So drove all that way 24 hrs early so he could escape playing dad of the year😑Either a tit tik tok with phoney arse zelda or him jumping on the bed big Yawn .

• Haha
Reactions: 21
See the filming at Zeldas has already started. What an absolute dick. Also why has he bought new trousers that don’t even fit him and what the duck is going on with his syrup today πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
I’m done. He’s actually bored me to a place it’s annoying me. He’s soo desperate to be film his brain is constantly thinking about content - constant. But it’s always tit due to him being soo boring. He’s not even worse talking about. See you in a bit everyone ….

I am just sick of this boring duck & to be honest this culture of using grief, mental health, kids, in fact ANYTHING to get clicks and likes it’s just bleeping GRIM.

I think I am going to deactivate my insta for a while, because I find myself scrolling through shite I am not even interested in, sick of seeing the same things over and over again, but at various levels of delivery in content.

Sick of birds wearing air force 1, sane hair style, same outfits, ALL wearing the same bleeping outfits, pretending to drink coffee and looking philosophical, as they are filmed acting like they don’t know they are being filmed, duck OFF. Oh and with the same background music - Lemmings.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Prancing around his mother's garden is beyond embarrassing at his age. I honestly don't know anyone not 1 other person that carrys on like him. And mummzie pretending as if she doesn't know he is filming. Can't take much more.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
such a basic witch. Why does she think that’s even worth showing?
I’m surprised she’s hasn’t done an aff link for them. Oh wait, later on she will say that loads of people have messaged her to ask where her plain, dowdy cushions are from and then she’ll provide a link. Silly me πŸ™„πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Steph's packed lunch. Omg. Why you bragging that you're on there and once again speaking about the dead. Why dont ya just duck off and join them cos it's all you bleeping talk about and it's not like ya living anyway it's all fake. He must live one sad sad life and he knows it. Pretending he ain't gay, pretending he's famous. Simon says duck off and don't come back you bleeping necromancer

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Me too riddle, then and the kids crack me up, poor pinky she’s feral as hell 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
She so reminds me off my four year old πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ into absolutely everything I often find him dangling off his siblings bunk beds πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
---
I can’t with these twats I’m sorry but fuckin ell . Steph s packed lunch πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ what is Friday then if he’s onntv Thursday and Friday ??hes tragic isn’t he it’s embarrassing to see πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ that desperate and talentless that his only work is going on a show NOBODY ain’t the UK watches πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

As for her what a simple boring witch she is why show that bedroom ?? It’s white ffs no colour nothing no imagination just WHITE !!! She needs to sort her head out if she thinks people want to see a white plain room ffs

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine thinking you made it in life because you got on a show that nobody watches for five minutes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
god he’s tragic at this point . Zero talent zero money …

aww could jakey not afford a hotel for two nights so he’s staying at mummy’s πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜Ž
---
If you can’t afford a hotel in the middle of the week then you really are on the bones of your arse … bet he had to beg mummy for Β£40 for his petrol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does he even take a bag with him? I assume the new crap outfit is for both his tv appearances but he is already wearing it so if he hasn't got a bag with a change of clothes he's got no clean pants no deodorant/shower gel no clean socks no toothbrush 🀒

• Sick
Seriously, what is going on here? It's pathetic.

337119661_1901638820199455_921315710380618979_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.