Jake Quickenden #62 Yet again you've made a massive blunder. That loft was designed by Stevie Wonder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t like being nasty about a child but my god he isn’t cute at all . he wasn’t trolled over Leo when he was born people just said how funny he looked and he did . No offence but if my kid come out that I’d even be like wtf 😂😂

he shares Leo every single day . Who does a post then posts it constantly to get more likes …. Wierdo he is

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I would take a guess that mummy dearest gives him regular gifts & hand outs but he keeps it quiet from Flapz & certainly shares none of it with her.

Reactions: 22
I would take a guess that mummy dearest gives him regular gifts & hand outs but he keeps it quiet from Flapz & certainly shares none of it with her.
I also think she blames flaps for his career being a flop and being skint . Definitely doesnt like flaps no birthday posts not even for Leo lol I think she blames flaps for him being skint when in reality he blew what he did have by trying to prove to tattle hes rich now hes skint and he knows it and he cabt even pretend anymore because hes maxed the credit cards out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So he has turned up at someone’s house and made their day apparently. So is he now part of the postcode lottery team 🙄 or has he gone round to tell someone they’re won a competition? Whatever it is I’d feel embarrassed if he calls 2 guys following him to someone’s doorstep to film him, a days TV work. What will be even worse is he’ll announce when his 2 minute appearance is being broadcasted 🤦🏻‍♀️ Christ I bet there are some current TV presenters shitting themselves, that the upcoming Fakey Quickenden could soon be putting them out of a job 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I hope loads of people put in a complaint about what he said yesterday on tv. I have complained to both the station and to ofcom.

He boasts so much about these tv appearances, obviously thinks they are a stepping stone to the big time (as if) then makes a mess of them, on the day.

But what he said yesterday really is the product of a sick mind. 🤢

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Christ I bet there are some current TV presenters shitting themselves, that the upcoming Fakey Quickenden could soon be putting them out of a job 😂😂😂
They must sit and laugh at him especially anyone who has turned down those offers of work he accepts 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So he's gone all that way to knock on somebody's door and is now filming the cameramen who have been filming him. What a prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
he’s pathetic. I hope he’s not joined the postcode lottery team but they do have another X factor reject on that from years ago.

Imagine his annoying smug face on the adverts 😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
So he's gone all that way to knock on somebody's door and is now filming the cameramen who have been filming him. What a prick.

View attachment 2052187
I do not know of one "celebrity" that behaves like this. He's like a kid in a sweet shop. A lot of these camera guys and girls don't like having their photo taken so I hope he asked for permission. Knowing him he won't. You can really understand how people just tolerate him. I think he's got a really bad case of imposter syndrome in reverse. He actually believes he's entitled to fame and money but at the same time being starstruck by the smallest thing in tv world. Oh I don't know how to explain him... he's just a dick 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
He’s an absolute head, he’s been up all night catching up on tattle and replying to comments being passive aggressive it seems? What a weirdo seriously, he’s not even funny he’s just pathetic and irritating but seems to enjoy irritating people? He has serious issues, get help you weirdo and get the duck off tattle aswell you creepy old man child ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I would much prefer to see either or both of the cameramen (people who actually WORK for a living) arriving at the door to say I had won a prize than seeing that twit with his stuck on hair and Turkey teeth.

I would slam the door so hard on his ugly mush and enjoy doing it. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I would much prefer to see either or both of the cameramen arriving at the door to say I had won a prize than seeing that twit with his stuck on hair and Turkey teeth.

I would slam the door so hard on his ugly mush and enjoy doing it. 🤣
I believe a lot of people would do this if he knocked on their door 😂 This really will happen to him one day if he has joined that postcode lottery team 😂 fingers crossed🤞🏼

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
So he stayed in a hotel driving 4 hours to just film someone winning a daytime TV competition

Sad bastard 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I do not know of one "celebrity" that behaves like this. He's like a kid in a sweet shop. A lot of these camera guys and girls don't like having their photo taken so I hope he asked for permission. Knowing him he won't. You can really understand how people just tolerate him. I think he's got a really bad case of imposter syndrome in reverse. He actually believes he's entitled to fame and money but at the same time being starstruck by the smallest thing in tv world. Oh I don't know how to explain him... he's just a dick 😂😂😂
I think you’ve summed it up nicely 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I believe a lot of people would do this if he knocked on their door 😂 This really will happen to him one day if he has joined that postcode lottery team 😂 fingers crossed🤞🏼
Oh, I really hope it’s me! Take the check then tell him to duck off 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.