Jake Quickenden #62 Yet again you've made a massive blunder. That loft was designed by Stevie Wonder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's such a prick @riddleme89 shows how much time he's got to waste doing tit like this๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
I'm waiting to get blocked myself, as I look at his stories but don't follow๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† a job for you tonight Fakey who am I๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” and I'll even give you a clue, my name's not Jane Mcdonald๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
And there's me visualising this picture every time you comment! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Screenshot_20230324-173545~2.png

---
Aww middle age scummy mummyโ€™s coming out to play โ€ฆ. Beck is Just direct them to tattle for the Receipts ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I reckon he's trying to hunt Becky down!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So why is he unblocking people? ๐Ÿค”
I think heโ€™s paranoid and trying to see can he weed us out and if he does find you im sure he will say he will put you on his IG showing you are a troll so he thinks you will gets intimidated and wonโ€™t want to be โ€œexposedโ€ and you will leave the thread ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ Thatโ€™s never going to happen because nobody is intimidated by Jacob bleeping Quickenden ๐Ÿ˜‚ and he will never expose ALL 62 tattle threads on him. He was up all night on tattle and instagram being โ€œsweet and nuttyโ€ liking posts again ๐Ÿ™„ Heโ€™s obsessed with tattle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
WTF is he wearing to go to the gym ๐Ÿคข I bet people there look at him and think โ€˜oh here comes that attention seeking head again who thinks heโ€™s famous cos he was on TV years agoโ€™ plus tagging in Logan Paul as if he would give a tit what Fakeys doing ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚
Cunty has also hit the Photoshop, look at his biceps....
---
I think heโ€™s paranoid and trying to see can he weed us out and if he does find you im sure he will say he will put you on his IG showing you are a troll so he thinks you will gets intimidated and wonโ€™t want to be โ€œexposedโ€ and you will leave the thread ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ Thatโ€™s never going to happen because nobody is intimidated by Jacob bleeping Quickenden ๐Ÿ˜‚ and he will never expose ALL 62 tattle threads on him. He was up all night on tattle and instagram being โ€œsweet and nuttyโ€ liking posts again ๐Ÿ™„ Heโ€™s obsessed with tattle.
I've coughed up scarier things than him, my own name is on tit I've sent him....
Come after me, if you dare ...๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
---
Is he humping a crash mat?
Nearest thing to Chris Hughes, or that gormless pouty Andrew Tate wannabe at the John Wick premiere...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do you know what, I thought exactly the same. Loads of my posts have been 'liked' and I have the 'sweet and nutty' one on ignore. No wonder he has bags under his eyes. He's been doing a 'Van Helsing' hunt!!!! Not gonna work bro! ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I have a little bit of tea โ˜• ๐Ÿคซ so apparently ITV put a call out to agents for people to come forward and apply to them for a quick slot presenting a prize to a member of the publicโ€ฆ.. if my sources are rightโ€ฆ he wasnโ€™t approached for the job today he actually got polly to recommend him and he put himself forward ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ Christ itโ€™s bleeping tragic

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Heโ€™s so sensitive ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ why on a Friday is he sat asking drink companies to comment on ITV win to get him on TV more ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

nobody wants him on TV nobody wants him at all thatโ€™s why heโ€™s jobless and relying on POLLY a to get him five second slots that nobody else wants ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
All this bullshit about having a bad back, bad neck, bad hip etc and then you get posts like this. When you lie about your health it catches up with you RatBoy!

Let's hope it's not a long wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Heโ€™s so sensitive ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ why on a Friday is he sat asking drink companies to comment on ITV win to get him on TV more ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

nobody wants him on TV nobody wants him at all thatโ€™s why heโ€™s jobless and relying on POLLY a to get him five second slots that nobody else wants ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Notice theyโ€™ve deleted Beckyโ€™s comments now

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have a little bit of tea โ˜• ๐Ÿคซ so apparently ITV put a call out to agents for people to come forward and apply to them for a quick slot presenting a prize to a member of the publicโ€ฆ.. if my sources are rightโ€ฆ he wasnโ€™t approached for the job today he actually got polly to recommend him and he put himself forward ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ Christ itโ€™s bleeping tragic
Not shocked . Itโ€™s obvious isnโ€™t it that polly is getting him these little slots ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ they ainโ€™t doing anything for him though people still canโ€™t stand him . Heโ€™s still not doing anything he isnโ€™t a presenter . Chris Hughes does loads of work for ITV races heโ€™s on more TV time in a week than Jake is in two years ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
---
Got Sophie to report the comments sensitive arse ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
---

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Have they cut back on Leoโ€™s nursery days.Both skint boring and heโ€™s a full on creep with his carrot out while having a warm ice bath๐Ÿคข๐ŸคขNo other man posts such absolute tit like he does.People saying Leo should be a model where do these nutcases come from.Those camera men looked pissed he was filming them heโ€™s got no concept of anyoneโ€™s boundaries.
I'm convinced they are subtly trolling him, saying things like that ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not shocked . Itโ€™s obvious isnโ€™t it that polly is getting him these little slots ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ they ainโ€™t doing anything for him though people still canโ€™t stand him . Heโ€™s still not doing anything he isnโ€™t a presenter . Chris Hughes does loads of work for ITV races heโ€™s on more TV time in a week than Jake is in two years ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
---

---

Or he went crying to his management as little Chrisโ€™s wife is one of the people who commented ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
She really is thick. Read the instructions you clown. I've had a good look at her hair lately. It looks like its thinning badly and her hairline is receding! That child is so vacant. He can't even say choc choc. Sounds more like cock cock so at least he knows what his father is! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Whatever she's had done to her face she's wasted her money. That filter is S T R O N G!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Bloody hell how desperate ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.