Jake Quickenden #62 Yet again you've made a massive blunder. That loft was designed by Stevie Wonder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF? Making cards early on Mother's Day morning. bleeping disgusting when he does duck all all week. That scrambled egg needs another minute. It's swimming! 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
OMG letting him smear strawberries all over the white bedding. What a cretin.

335932314_177577191280286_2198524647565885181_n.jpg

---
Happy Mother's Day Zelda love from The Terrahawks. What an ugly woman she is - inside and out. Just like her 'spawn of Satan' son.

This photo should come with a warning. It is bleeping vile!

Screenshot_20230319-124721~2.png
336255709_168149259378289_8398224072287184279_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Well, it looks like he bought her duck all for Mother's Day and he's already fucked off down the gym. Let's see if he takes her out later?

336490064_226165269968978_6100670208448319942_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Is flaps having a dig at jakes mum 😂😂 “ hard working “ about her mum knowing jakes mums a lazy witch who expects all given to her haha 😂
---
Well, it looks like he bought her duck all for Mother's Day and he's already fucked off down the gym. Let's see if he takes her out later?

View attachment 2040522
View attachment 2040523
View attachment 2040524
He can’t afford it 😂😂 that’s why he’s at the gym with his fee membership so he can escape the kids for a couple hours l he hates being a family man he can’t wait to be out the house away from them all . He’s a tit dad and a shy husband . I really can’t stand him out of all the z listers online he really is the worst one . He just doesn’t snt get it at all how bad he actually is and that’s why he’s so unlikable . His smug face and constant need to be on loose women . The attention seeking is next level . He’s lazy beyond belief I’ve never known a man as lazy as him . His home is a absolute tit hole but he won’t decorate or help paint or clean up . All week he’s had no work at all yet the house is still filthy 🤢

He goes the gym but doesn’t actually do anything apart from selfies and record himself the wierdo . This guy needs a huge reality check ASAP .

they are skint in debt and it really is showing . Her giving her free flowers to Freddie’s step mum the cheap skate , him not even buying her anything from the boys nothing at all not even a bleeping card !!! i Don’t even think polly can get him much work .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

View attachment 2040522
View attachment 2040523
View attachment 2040524
Just come on to say the same. Sorry if this has already been said as I need to catch up but why doesn't he appreciate Flapz at all? No overt gestures for even a nice post to celebrate her today- or on her 30th, for that matter. He's a waste of space. 😡

Hope you are all OK today, Fakeys. I miss my mum and mum-in-law so much and Mother's Day isn't the same since they passed, but my husband and kids always make an amazing effort and I have been truly spoilt. Sending love to you all, whatever your situation. ❤ X x

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Breaks my heart to see Freddie cuddling his mum in bed but she has her back to him and is cuddling niknak ☹

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
He'll not be bringing her breakfast in bed next year for Mother's day. Imagine going up all those stairs, into the tiny loft, through the tiny door that won't open past the bed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Breaks my heart to see Freddie cuddling his mum in bed but she has her back to him and is cuddling niknak ☹
My heart breaks for that little boy :( I’m just so glad his dad and step mum can show him what being loved feels like. Just a shame his own mother can’t 💔

• Heart
What's his dad's name? He looks lovely. .
Rob . Sophie shared the step mum today . Jake fakes his relationship with Leo it’s all for likes on the gram you can tell the minute the camera is off he isn’t untested in him . Infac5 we see all of jakes day so when he isn’t at home he’s at the gym or out but he’s never interacting with Leo without it being recorded l….. sad really he thinks that’s normal Leo will hate him all the more growing up .

you can tell if they broke up he wouldn’t be anything like Freddie’s dad he would be a every other weekend dad and even then it would be a Saturday McDonald’s and soft play 😂😂

• Heart
Freddie looks SO HAPPY with his dad. Wow Flapz really downgraded with Fakey. His dad is fit as duck!!!!!!! 💯💯💯💯💯
he is fit ain’t he . Sophie has ended up looking like tit stuck at home with two kids and no life . Stuck with a man that clearly doesn’t love her or appreciate her . She gets no help around the house either . And stuck with Jake a nobody who is embarrassing on the gram . How she doesn’t cringe il never know 🤢🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 27
he is fit ain’t he . Sophie has ended up looking like tit stuck at home with two kids and no life . Stuck with a man that clearly doesn’t love her or appreciate her . She gets no help around the house either . And stuck with Jake a nobody who is embarrassing on the gram . How she doesn’t cringe il never know 🤢🤢
She chased the influencer beggy non-working route. That's why they married, too. Hardly Loves Ideal Dream was it? Freddies Dad will probably move on & up ....she's stuck with her flapz, beggy cosmetics and dud online presence .

Reactions: 17
So at the Marquis for a meal again. Wasn't she only feeding Leo beans and toast a couple of hours ago 🙄 The fact they’re showing it all over their stories, I’m saying the meal is her present. If he’d actually bought her a nice gift, they would have been showing that on Insta as well. Also proves he done duck all for Valentines cos he would have posted it if he had.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.