Jake Quickenden #62 Yet again you've made a massive blunder. That loft was designed by Stevie Wonder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The defensive passive aggressive twit definitely says ‘don’t speak about my kid like that’
He’s getting arsey cos he’s had no work this week and it’s Mother Day tomorrow and he’s panicking how he’s going to pay for all the lavish decorations and presents he’s got lined up for Flappy 🙄😂
---
Chill out bro, it’s not that serious 🤣. Absolute wetwipe can call Freddie half a son but woe betide anyone even makes a joke about Prince Spud of Fakedom.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Dan: "Get this kid away from me"
Fakey: "Don't speak ....."

Was it "Don't speak like that" ??? 🤔

Can anybody else work it out?

Fakey's eyefucking is making me feel physically sick. Why is he so vain? He's absolutely bleeping rotten. 🤢

View attachment 2038305
Soooo let’s get this straight, it’s ok for Fakey to have banter publicly with this Dan by tagging his missus in commenting on him being broody but as soon as Dan gives innocent banter back, that’s a no no. He was fuming he didn’t like that at all and just shut him right down. My god Zelda you really have brought up a sulky self righteous thunder bleep 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Tired boy 😂 you know he's talking about himself poor little lamb bet he's done duck all other than go to the gym duck off you wet wipe
He’s had a busy week the poor love. He went running one day. Went to the gym a few times. Went to gymnastics with Leo and took 2 days to put a bed together. Imagine how he’d feel if he’d actually done any work as well this week 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Respect and manners 😂😂😂
your joking ain’t you the kids a spoilt little fucker … no manners absolutely devil child . My kid is the same age and would never do what Leo does I wouldn’t stand and film him sticking sweets on the walls then eat them off with his mouth 🤢 I would never let him hit his older siblings like Jake was …. He’s going to be a nightmare the older he gets

• Heart
Reactions: 22
A ridiculous amount of ads back then too, now all he has is the gummies! He really has fallen.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Respect and manners 😂😂😂
your joking ain’t you the kids a spoilt little fucker … no manners absolutely devil child . My kid is the same age and would never do what Leo does I wouldn’t stand and film him sticking sweets on the walls then eat them off with his mouth 🤢 I would never let him hit his older siblings like Jake was …. He’s going to be a nightmare the older he gets
Same, I have a 2 year old and I’m constantly saying no as I don’t want a little brat on my hands. It’s a wonder that Fred seems so nice, hopefully his dad continues to be a big influence and he doesn’t turn into these two vacuous, shallow cretins.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So she did the draw private account as usual and now deleted the post? Gained a thousand bot’s overnight the pair of them just so bleeping tedious and boring.

Reactions: 12
A day late and she's announced her winner
No reason why so late or an apology but hey

And jake a little advice for you when you look on here,if you give in when your kid has a tantrum they just get worse because a child needs its parents to teach them right from wrong, like teaching them to use a fork, it's sort of your job!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Some more just to draw attention to how much of a bleep he’s always been, and how good Fakey’s old and new have been at calling him out and keeping receipts 💕

“you think I give a duck about loose women?” Hahahaha!!! Ohhh the irony

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Some more just to draw attention to how much of a bleep he’s always been, and how good Fakey’s old and new have been at calling him out and keeping receipts 💕

“you think I give a duck about loose women?” Hahahaha!!! Ohhh the irony
When were the comments about loose women and this morning made?

Reactions: 9
So she did the draw private account as usual and now deleted the post? Gained a thousand bot’s overnight the pair of them just so bleeping tedious and boring.
Purchased. Very sad lolssss 😆😆😆😆💀
click-farm-lady-1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.