Jake Quickenden #62 Yet again you've made a massive blunder. That loft was designed by Stevie Wonder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an utter weirdo making a statement like that on tv albeit not a popular or hugely watched programme, so it may go under the radar, but he’s one bleeping oddball
He’ll prob use his ADHD fake diagnosis (not a peep about that recently, obviously not the content/sympathy spinner he’d hope it would be) to say, oh I’m just a bit mad and say things without thinking about them first, utter shite
He makes me sick 🤢

Reactions: 18
How many times has he shared that reel of him holding up NikNak above his head from the other day? Now she's sharing it again this morning ffs.

If he's that bothered about pillows, he should take some with him. No common sense.

337173462_600543105277654_6420407722606812473_n.jpg

---
What were they talking about on Steph's Packed Lunch yesterday about photoshopping?

Look at this photo. Is he taking the piss? 😂😂

Also 'being disciplined' doesn't entitle you to live longer you bleeping cretin.

337171183_3356472464664976_5313181343650569279_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
How many times has he shared that reel of him holding up NikNak above his head from the other day? Now she's sharing it again this morning ffs.

If he's that bothered about pillows, he should take some with him. No common sense.

View attachment 2051765
View attachment 2051766
He shared it twice in an hour last night and has obviously told her to share it cos the engagement is so tit on it 😂 I took the piss out of her keep sharing her estrid the other day but at least she got paid for it. He’s doing it purely, as usual, because he’s desperate for validation on Insta. He needs to understand that people are bored with him using his baby for likes all the time. Blatantly trying to get a deal for porridge now and as for the bathroom selfie 🤢🤮🤢🤮
Also such a good ambassador for CBD. He’s away for 2 nights but admits he’s forgotten it. Surely if you suffered with anxiety and needed them like he reckons, you wouldn’t have forgotten to pack them. Such a liar 😡

• Sick
Reactions: 20
He shared it twice in an hour last night and has obviously told her to share it cos the engagement is so tit on it 😂 I took the piss out of her keep sharing her estrid the other day but at least she got paid for it. He’s doing it purely, as usual, because he’s desperate for validation on Insta. He needs to understand that people are bored with him using his baby for likes all the time. Blatantly trying to get a deal for porridge now and as for the bathroom selfie 🤢🤮🤢🤮
Also such a good ambassador for CBD. He’s away for 2 nights but admits he’s forgotten it. Surely if you suffered with anxiety and needed them like he reckons, you wouldn’t have forgotten to pack them. Such a liar 😡
Who the duck would want his ugly mug for an advertisement anyway? That chicken nugget head!! 😂 That syrup has a mind of its own. It seems to change shape and thickness daily!! Not very 'disciplined' is he if he forgot his CBD the lying prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Whatever he’s got to do today will obviously be a 5 minute slot.Only a few thousands likes on his stupid last post.He’s so desperate and to be honest everything about him desperate weird and coming across as a right creep.Who wakes up and films themselves and her yesterday on the toilet Jesus both just so bleeping boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

View attachment 2051765
View attachment 2051766
---
What were they talking about on Steph's Packed Lunch yesterday about photoshopping?

Look at this photo. Is he taking the piss? 😂😂

Also 'being disciplined' doesn't entitle you to live longer you bleeping cretin.

View attachment 2051771
bleeping flea bitten old rat..constant scratching makes me sick! 🤮

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
🐔 What a bleeping state he is today, yep bags under the eyes, bad neck, another weakness, fancy being married to someone like that, I like a man to be a man, not like this bleeping cry baby,....

• Heart
Reactions: 21
🐔 What a bleeping state he is today, yep bags under the eyes, bad neck, another weakness, fancy being married to someone like that, I like a man to be a man, not like this bleeping cry baby,....
He'd do my head in. In fact he does and I don't have to live with the scratching prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t even know what Soph is attracted to with Jake he is no man
the moaning about the slightest pain . The eyegucking himself pouting 🤢
The constant laying In bed all day lazy twit .
Cant do basic DIY like paint a room ….. she had to do it all .
No romance for his wife no gifts for birthdays valentines ect

Sorry but I could never be with a boy like that he’s no man at all . How is she not embarrassed at all

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Who the duck does he think he is? Sat there with his instant porridge he took in his jacket pocket because he's got no money then expecting luxury pillows in his cheap hotel? Plus yet another photo of Leo just bleeping stop

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Another post about Leo because the previous one hasn’t got him the engagement he so desperately craves 🙄 At least he’s not used the normal baby photo I suppose. Funny how he can constantly post about him but any opportunity to be away from him, he takes it 🤷🏻‍♀️
Also Fakey he doesn’t look like a 16 year old. He looks like a child in clothes that are far too big for him and a child that desperately needs a haircut 👍🏻

Attachments

Reactions: 25
God that kid has never been allowed to just be a child
beige clothing beige bedroom …. Let him wear tucking characters ffs let him be a toddler !!!

never do I go in shops and think oh my baby would look cute in this beige plain tracksuit !!! Don’t get me wrong my son has beige tracksuits but they have dinosaurs on or cars ….. and for god sake why keep posting your child all day every day he’s boring like his dad … people don’t need to see his kid every day 🤯🤯🤯

• Heart
He’s just so desperate🙄Should have listened to that woman yesterday talking about idiots who post tit sat in day out.She’s as bad posting after a day out with her sister.No one cares and I’d be more worried how the hell they are going to pay the mortgage bills etc than posting 💩 with dopey Leo.Are they hoping some model agency offer him work🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t even know what Soph is attracted to with Jake he is no man
the moaning about the slightest pain . The eyegucking himself pouting 🤢
The constant laying In bed all day lazy twit .
Cant do basic DIY like paint a room ….. she had to do it all .
No romance for his wife no gifts for birthdays valentines ect

Sorry but I could never be with a boy like that he’s no man at all . How is she not embarrassed at all
I still think she is so deluded/thick, she believes he’s going to get his big break soon and she’ll have the ‘celebrity’ lifestyle she is soooooo desperate for.
No spoiling her for her 30th, Valentines or Mothers Day but I noticed (if real of course), he was wearing a pair of £800 trainers for his TV appearance yesterday. Maybe, as well as holding his hand and taking him to the accountants, mummy also spoilt him while he was there 🤭
---
🤣..God he's such an arrogant duck isn't he! Can't help but bite back.
The sad thing as well about this is that 6 idiots have actually liked his reply. Shows the sort of people that actually follow him 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Another post about Leo because the previous one hasn’t got him the engagement he so desperately craves 🙄 At least he’s not used the normal baby photo I suppose. Funny how he can constantly post about him but any opportunity to be away from him, he takes it 🤷🏻‍♀️
Also Fakey he doesn’t look like a 16 year old. He looks like a child in clothes that are far too big for him and a child that desperately needs a haircut 👍🏻
Exactly.
And also like a child who is not given any normal interaction with his parents, because he isn't.

If the poor child is ever asked to draw a picture of them in school, he will draw a phone. It's actually sad.

He’s just so desperate🙄Should have listened to that woman yesterday talking about idiots who post tit sat in day out.She’s as bad posting after a day out with her sister.No one cares and I’d be more worried how the hell they are going to pay the mortgage bills etc than posting 💩 with dopey Leo.Are they hoping some model agency offer him work🙄
That kid is 100% NOT model material!!!
---
WTF is he talking about?

Smallest bleeping '16yr' old I've ever seen.

Stupid bleep. Get his damn hair cut.

337527579_1648197752314752_3796024454746469080_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.