Jake Quickenden #62 Yet again you've made a massive blunder. That loft was designed by Stevie Wonder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is thick. Read the instructions you clown. I've had a good look at her hair lately. It looks like its thinning badly and her hairline is receding! That child is so vacant. He can't even say choc choc. Sounds more like cock cock so at least he knows what his father is! πŸ˜‚

Whatever she's had done to her face she's wasted her money. That filter is S T R O N G!!!

View attachment 2053081
View attachment 2053082
Cock cock chops he clearly just saw fakey lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She seems to be starving herself. Her skin and hair are suffering. She needs a bit more dairy foods and cups of tea , etc

Reactions: 17
Look at the state of that bedroom. Looks like a whirlwind has hit it! Why does he talk in that pathetic voice?

Did NikNak just run into the camera?

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Going out for a meal again! Go to the cinema, go bowling, adult crazy golf, a cocktail bar or have Wetherspoon's got two for one on main meals?

So much for missing 'baby boy' he's bleeping off out for dinner. Now we have a Tonight's Attire reel ffs.

Give it up Flapz.

---
So NikNak is constipated and she's getting 'antibiotics' for him. So you're both leaving a sick child now? What's wrong with a takeaway instead of palming him off?

329943592_2136803713182341_4604476465296296839_n.jpg

• Angry
  • Heart
Wierd man talking to his child through a phone …. What person films greeting the child like That
everything is for Instagram can’t even say hi to his child instead he says it looking at the phone prick he is
---
So much for missing 'baby boy' he's bleeping off out for dinner. Now we have a Tonight's Attire reel ffs.

Give it up Flapz.

View attachment 2053123
---
So NikNak is constipated and she's getting 'antibiotics' for him. So you're both leaving a sick child now? What's wrong with a takeaway instead of palming him off?

View attachment 2053127
Spots on his face probably all the tit he eats for his age ..

Reactions: 18
I think it’s because he comes on here, thinks he can work out who people are, goes back on his blocked list, unblocks them certain people hoping to message and call that person out. Unfortunately for him like Riddle I realised and blocked him first 😊 Hi Ra-Ra πŸ¦–πŸ‘‹πŸ»
Imagine being away from your family and then going home and instead of spending quality time catching up you're on tattle and insta desperately trying to work out who's who. Have a day off..oh I forgot he's having the weekend off guyzzzzzzzz! Yeah okay Fakey..course you are! πŸ™„ πŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 15

Give it up Flapz.

View attachment 2053123
---

View attachment 2053127
Never known anyone have antibiotics for constipation? Flappy hun I think you mean a laxative.. also not surprised the poor boy is constipated with the amount of tit you feed him

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Do you know what, I thought exactly the same. Loads of my posts have been 'liked' and I have the 'sweet and nutty' one on ignore. No wonder he has bags under his eyes. He's been doing a 'Van Helsing' hunt!!!! Not gonna work bro! πŸ˜…
Yes I noticed the nut was back and liking my posts, bet the cogs are working overtime with steam coming out of his ears🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Signing off for the weekend? Yeah alright what are we saying fellow fakeys? Eyefucking the camera as he heads to the restaurant? Or staying off til tomorrow because is acrually only going to McDonalds?

• Haha
Imagine being that skint in the z list world that you can only afford a cheap meal and not a night out …. So boring ain’t they . She’s dressed like she’s going soft play daft bleep πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha

Give it up Flapz.

View attachment 2053123
---

View attachment 2053127
So because he's constipated she got him some more cream and antibiotics for his face? That should make him go Flapz! πŸ€£πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Hahaha Leo seemed more excited when he thought chocolate was on offer than his dad coming home unlucky Fakey.

• Haha
Why does everyone need to know that her child is constipated? Stop feeding him so much crap all the time 😑 Missing him so much when he’s away but they’re leaving him to go out when Leo isn’t himself. Proving to us yet again they still go out for food πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Signing off for the weekend? Yeah alright what are we saying fellow fakeys? Eyefucking the camera as he heads to the restaurant? Or staying off til tomorrow because is acrually only going to McDonalds?
I reckon she picked up McDonald's when she went to Boots. That'll give NikNak the shits!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Signed for a footy team he’s nine ffs πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Jake going on like fred has signed to play for united πŸ€―πŸ˜‚

bye Jake …..

• Haha
Reactions: 22
All she needs to do is make some stews up in a pan , lots of veg, carrot, greens, onion, turnip or swede , some potatoes and bisto gravy . Give him some bread and butter too -
He won't have trouble going to the loo then.
The pair of them have no common sense whatsoever.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.