Jake Quickenden #62 Yet again you've made a massive blunder. That loft was designed by Stevie Wonder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks guyss for my votes for the new thread title!!

My inspiration came from the cock-up that is the 'loft conversion' and the bed not even being able to fit. You can use a fish eye lens all you want Fakey to make it look bigger but it's just not working bro!! 😂😂

We can't wait for the bathroom to be installed especially the 'free standing bath'!!! 🤡

336105427_1020139348955292_1024613868677683858_n~2.jpg
Screenshot_20230317-153455.png

Previous thread:

---
Short recap to follow.
---
Recap:

He went on the crusty old show that is Loose Women two days on the trot. One day he was 'interviewing' some of the Emmerdale cast re the mental health story. 'Paddy' has been suicidal lately but no doubt the whole cast's mental health suffered when they saw this prick turn up on set!

Then he got into a paddling pool with Linda Robson wearing a pair of pants. Several members of the audience, mostly the ones in the front row who had a close view, were violently sick at the sight of it all. Frankie Bridge, who must be a secret Fakey, smashed him around the head with a bucket!! Unfortunately, it wasn't hard enough!!

Flapz bought a lemon tree for the loft. A good thing indeed as 'when life throws you lemons, make lemonade'. That'll save you a bit of money eh?

They had a Hello Fresh date night with portions that looked fit for a child, more tit 'ice bath' quotes, a reference to NikNaks and ET (referencing Tattle) and Leonora went gymnastics!!

He spent two days fixing up a cheap looking bed that didn't fit as the bedroom is so tiny. Then he used a fish eye lens to make the room look massive and the walls bend! Flapz said a new word 'flabbergasted' which is an extremely large word for her vocabulary but we doubt she can spell it though, let alone know the meaning of the word!

He is training for the Marathon. Flapz said she would do a giveaway on Friday night at 8pm but didn't bother as she was most probably necking back vast quantities of 'mum juice' because her life is so tit and boring.

Freddie was dusted down again, and dragged around Tesco for a Mother's Day ad.

He is getting so boring lately that a few Fakeys need a break. Even I'm struggling to stay awake doing the recap!! 😴😴

Let's carry on Fakeys!!

334808038_493712519470336_4156724538536109775_n.jpg
335497508_228915059541927_1094201096847447731_n.jpg

Screenshot_20230313-181517~2.png

335754314_1563811107452885_932273062624349143_n.jpg

335925839_1664608520640108_2209697572669946001_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I find this rather unnecessary filming your child getting upset and throwing a tantrum. His content is really scraping the barrel at this point.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

My inspiration came from the cock-up that is the 'loft conversion' and the bed not even being able to fit. You can use a fish eye lens all you want Fakey to make it look bigger but it's just not working bro!! 😂😂

We can't wait for the bathroom to be installed especially the 'free standing bath'!!! 🤡

View attachment 2038078View attachment 2038079
Previous thread:

---
Short recap to follow.
---
Recap:

He went on the crusty old show that is Loose Women two days on the trot. One day he was 'interviewing' some of the Emmerdale cast re the mental health story. 'Paddy' has been suicidal lately but no doubt the whole cast's mental health suffered when they saw this prick turn up on set!

Then he got into a paddling pool with Linda Robson wearing a pair of pants. Several members of the audience, mostly the ones in the front row who had a close view, were violently sick at the sight of it all. Frankie Bridge, who must be a secret Fakey, smashed him around the head with a bucket!! Unfortunately, it wasn't hard enough!!

Flapz bought a lemon tree for the loft. A good thing indeed as 'when life throws you lemons, make lemonade'. That'll save you a bit of money eh?

They had a Hello Fresh date night with portions that looked fit for a child, more tit 'ice bath' quotes, a reference to NikNaks and ET (referencing Tattle) and Leonora went gymnastics!!

He spent two days fixing up a cheap looking bed that didn't fit as the bedroom is so tiny. Then he used a fish eye lens to make the room look massive and the walls bend! Flapz said a new word 'flabbergasted' which is an extremely large word for her vocabulary but we doubt she can spell it though, let alone know the meaning of the word!

He is training for the Marathon. Flapz said she would do a giveaway on Friday night at 8pm but didn't bother as she was most probably necking back vast quantities of 'mum juice' because her life is so tit and boring.

He is getting so boring lately that a few Fakeys need a break. Even I'm struggling to stay awake doing the recap!! 😴😴

Let's carry on Fakeys!!

View attachment 2038170
View attachment 2038171
View attachment 2038172
View attachment 2038173View attachment 2038174
View attachment 2038175
View attachment 2038176
View attachment 2038178
View attachment 2038179
View attachment 2038180
View attachment 2038181
View attachment 2038182
View attachment 2038183
View attachment 2038185
Even though he is a boring bleep, well done on you at least trying to make him sound interesting 😉 and congrats on yet another thread title victory 🥇❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Some 'mate' he is DanDan the Photographer man. He's filtered his body to duck and left yours.

With 'friends' like that, who needs enemies? At least you don't look like a smug bleep and have your own hair. 👍

336333248_1868184650229833_2451901239971739977_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 15
What did he say at the end of that last story? don't speak to...... I couldn't make it out
Dan: "Get this kid away from me"
Fakey: "Don't speak ....."

Was it "Don't speak like that" ??? 🤔

Can anybody else work it out?

Fakey's eyefucking is making me feel physically sick. Why is he so vain? He's absolutely bleeping rotten. 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

Fakey's eyefucking is making me feel physically sick. Why is he so vain? He's absolutely bleeping rotten. 🤢

View attachment 2038305
The defensive passive aggressive twit definitely says ‘don’t speak about my kid like that’
He’s getting arsey cos he’s had no work this week and it’s Mother Day tomorrow and he’s panicking how he’s going to pay for all the lavish decorations and presents he’s got lined up for Flappy 🙄😂
---

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The defensive passive aggressive twit definitely says ‘don’t speak about my kid like that’
He’s getting arsey cos he’s had no work this week and it’s Mother Day tomorrow and he’s panicking how he’s going to pay for all the lavish decorations and presents he’s got lined up for Flappy 🙄😂
---
He will definitely have a post up about himself before wishing her or his own mother happy mothers day

• Heart
Reactions: 15
duck me. Only been offline a few days. Started reading where I left off on thread 60. Gets to the end. Starts 61 to see that one is locked already and we're on to 62!!! Looks like my afternoon reading is sorted 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
sorry I don’t know how to reply, but he said “don’t speak about my kid like that”
Yeah he meant that didn't he..what a nasty piece of tit Quickenden is..it was a joke maaateeeeee. He's one of them that can dish it out bit can't take it..what an absoloute bleeping lemon! Oh and welcome newbie ❤
---

View attachment 2038305
He said....don't speak about my kid like that!🤣
---
He really is ruled by Leo isn't he..he's scared to tell him no as he doesn't want Leo to hate him anymore than he already does. The thing is he'd probably respect his dad more with a bit of discipline and boundaries. They both let him do what he wants and he rules the roost. tit parent alert⚠ ..Flapz is as bad. I've said it before but we all know when that camera isn't filming they both ignore the kids for their phones. What a sad life and I hope they live to regret it later on in life! I hardly ever take photos now even on days out as I like to live in the moment with my family not through a lens. They both need to go to social media/phone addiction..they are bleeping terrible.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Tired boy 😂 you know he's talking about himself poor little lamb bet he's done duck all other than go to the gym duck off you wet wipe

Reactions: 14

View attachment 2038078View attachment 2038079
Previous thread:

---
Short recap to follow.
---
Recap:

Let's carry on Fakeys!!

View attachment 2038170
View attachment 2038171
View attachment 2038172
View attachment 2038173View attachment 2038174
View attachment 2038175
View attachment 2038176
View attachment 2038178
View attachment 2038179
View attachment 2038180
View attachment 2038181
View attachment 2038182
View attachment 2038183
View attachment 2038185

Never fail to make me laugh ❤

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Reactions: 13
Even though he is a boring bleep, well done on you at least trying to make him sound interesting 😉 and congrats on yet another thread title victory 🥇❤
It's definitely an achievement trying to make either of them sound interesting so top marks to you 👏👏👏👍👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.