Jake Quickenden #62 Yet again you've made a massive blunder. That loft was designed by Stevie Wonder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she give her gifted Tesco flowers to Fred’s dads girlfriend🙄Bet those cold eggs were rank and the mess that is that poor child’s hair 😡Is he thick or just plain ignorant Wtf calls a child boy😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Did she give her gifted Tesco flowers to Fred’s dads girlfriend🙄Bet those cold eggs were rank and the mess that is that poor child’s hair 😡Is he thick or just plain ignorant Wtf calls a child boy😡
Is both an option?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So he supposedly made her breakfast but got in bed himself and gave it to Nik Nak plus why a grid post for his mum and not one for dopey? I noticed aswell that once again dopey and Fred were sat in the car eating and chatting is that so they don't disturb his little sleeps? He's a nasty bastard

Reactions: 21
His Mother’s Day pics have already been uploaded and he has 33 likes I bet he will be well pleased 🐓🐓
duck his mother is frightening in that picture
Can’t even make scrambled eggs properly you can see the water pooled on the plate. He’ll blame Fred for that but we all know who made them.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
He’s at the gym leaving her to look after the kids.Well more fool her for putting up with this selfish twit of a man.His therapy yeah right more like I prefer to be away from my family at every given opportunity.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Imagine leaving your wife to look after the kids whilst you go to the gym on Mother’s Day? I hope on Father’s Day she fucks off out for the day and leaves him with Leo.

Reactions: 30
Glad to see he’s spoilt her as much today as he did for her 30th birthday and Valentines Day. Now just waiting for him to post a reel or photo that makes today all about him as usual. What sort of idiot is she that she puts up with how little he obviously thinks of her. I hope come Fathers Day and his birthday she doesn’t bother either. Give him a taste of his own medicine. She won’t because he’ll make her post about him because that’s the narcissist he is. I understand why people don’t post about their wives on MD. The wife isn’t their mother and again if you’re in the public eye, just keep it private. It’s the fact he posts about any and everything in his life but can’t do an appreciation post for his sons mother on the one day of the year that should be all about her. It boils down to him having to have the attention on him 24/7. Lets see if he’s taking them out for a nice meal later 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Fred’s making a card! Really, not only is it actually mother day NOW but why the duck hasn’t he brought one each from HER two sons. Notice how Fred’s called Boy but Leo’s called by hes name! He’s just a nasty bleep. It’s blatantly obvious he doesn’t like Fred. 🤬
I think he’s jealous of Fred

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I have a feeling he’s bitter because it wasn’t him who make flappy a mum. It was Fred’s dad

Reactions: 20
Has he made Mother's Day about himself yet? Brought his dead father and brother into it, or his anxiety? 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t follow Kate Lawler but just had a look at her little one and I cannot believe the difference in her ability compared to NikNak.
Yes kids develop at different stages but parents are key in the development. Those pair of twats need to get their priorities right.
It won’t be long before NikNaks in school, writing a story about what his parents do for a job, and handing in a blank piece of paper 🥴
Have a pop over to Kates thread you'll have your eyes opened.

Reactions: 15
Oktagon insta has posted a reel overnight of him doing a quick motivational speech in his ‘ice’ bath, eyefucking the camera 🤮 and training for his fight. Now just waiting for the comments to come in 🍿😂
What rubbish is this? Becky has already commented! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Have a pop over to Kates thread you'll have your eyes opened.
Oh yes. Kate isn’t exactly Mother of the Year either!! Her daughter is very advanced with her speech but she’s every bit as bad a parent as these two idiots!!

Awwwww her mum looks lovely bless her bet she’s gutted her daughter has ended up with this bleep

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh look NikNak can say another word.

Beh beh = beans.

WTF? Get this child sorted out ffs.

---
That cap must bleeping stink. 🤢

336508035_937499334266102_3728742660101210002_n.jpg

• Sad
Looking at the back of his massive nugget head in that wedding photo and thinking who the duck cut his hair? It's bloody horrendous! Plus what the hell is Zelda wearing? Hardly smart wedding attire and why is he clutching his mother and not his new bride?

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.