Jake Quickenden #62 Yet again you've made a massive blunder. That loft was designed by Stevie Wonder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What planet is she on 😂😂 picks up white plain cushions and tells Instagram she will be showing them later it’s literaly a plain white cushion ffs 😂😂😂 no pattern or duck all yet she was excited to show us 😂😂 tragic
---
A 35 year old man watching his 60 odd year old mother mow the lawn struggling and he’s just filming her laughing running around on a brush and pretending to Hoover flags …… duck me he’s insane would you believe he’s 35 my ten year old doesn’t act like that !!, he’s got so much growing up to do he’s a wierdo

• Haha
Reactions: 32
More pathetic wind ups. What happened to Flapz getting an air fryer?

• Sick
Reactions: 18
God they are both such boooooooooooooooring cunts🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪
Fakey all excited to go on that tit lunchtime show😳😳😳😳 wtf is he wearing, those bottoms are too bleeping small, as is the top
Least Warwick won't be all over Instagram now he's staying at mummies house. Why does he need to go today anyway🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ he could have set off early morning. Dad of the year my bleeping arse🤬🤬🤬
He's shite at everything he does🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why does he always make out his TV appearances are so much bigger than they are? The only reason he’s got TV work this week is because he’s got to talk about a show he’s already filmed 😂 Wonder if Polly will be trying to say he’s presenting again 🙄 Be interesting to see what Fridays gig is? Can’t be any lower than SPL surely?
One thing though, SPL is on tomorrow lunchtime so why did he need to leave home at 10 this morning. I thought he couldn’t bear to be away from Spud unless it’s necessary? I didn’t realise Leeds was a 26 hour trip from Colchester 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
🐔 He is off his bleeping nut, something seriously wrong with him, perhaps that's why greedy guts ain't a full ticket, he has his genes after all, .......:unsure:.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So simple Simon supposedly haunts fakey’s house did anyone think about checking out his neighbours house just incase as Simon might possibly have a twin ghost brother living right next door 👻👻👻
Just watched the prick with his mother he 💯 needs sanctioning as he definitely not right in the head

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does he always make out his TV appearances are so much bigger than they are? The only reason he’s got TV work this week is because he’s got to talk about a show he’s already filmed 😂 Wonder if Polly will be trying to say he’s presenting again 🙄 Be interesting to see what Fridays gig is? Can’t be any lower than SPL surely?
One thing though, SPL is on tomorrow lunchtime so why did he need to leave home at 10 this morning. I thought he couldn’t bear to be away from Spud unless it’s necessary? I didn’t realise Leeds was a 26 hour trip from Colchester 🙄
@PrincessJeanie snap🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
God him and Zelda her voice so high pitched as trying to be amusing and take it from me you are not in the slightest entertaining😡So he got there at lunch loves being home with flaps (not) At 62 she needs to grow up your son is a prize prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Who called a stupid reel with Zelda? People should put money on these bingos 😂 cause they are always winners and so predictable

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It must really piss him off that there’s duck all he can do about people commenting on other accounts about him on social media. He can block but it only stops him seeing them and no one else 😂
Just noticed on SPL trailer they’ve got a segment on how to get help with your debt. Wonder if he’ll be getting any advice 😉

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
His shite fake laugh at the end, doubled up with 'mirth' trying to make it seem funnier than it is.🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.