Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
He has not unblocked my personal account but has unblocked another account...... โœŒโค
He's doing it as we speak!!!! Like fuck they went out tonight. He is hunting us down. Every single one of us. When we are caught, he will kidnap us all, shave off our hair and force us to have a glued-on 'hair system' like him and his mate Martin!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 29

VC10

VIP Member
I can wait to see this mma bout ( if he goes through with it )
Smash! ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

Gnashers everywhere, claret , syrup flies off stretcher ....... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ’€

• Haha

riddleme89

VIP Member
Hi Jake I see you unblocked me just now ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

guess what โ€ฆ. I just blocked you ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
---
Imagine blocking somebody then unblock them because your reading tattle and seen a comment from them so you unblock them to try stalk them and message themโ€ฆ

but then they block you back before you get chance ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
---
Imagine blocking somebody then unblock them because your reading tattle and seen a comment from them so you unblock them to try stalk them and message themโ€ฆ

but then they block you back before you get chance ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

cazellie

VIP Member
Fredโ€™s making a card! Really, not only is it actually mother day NOW but why the fuck hasnโ€™t he brought one each from HER two sons. Notice how Fredโ€™s called Boy but Leoโ€™s called by hes name! Heโ€™s just a nasty cunt. Itโ€™s blatantly obvious he doesnโ€™t like Fred. ๐Ÿคฌ
I think heโ€™s jealous of Fred

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Here are the links to all the things I wore last night.....I was wearing prada trainers, but I've linked these much more affordable ones. Oh piss off!!!
and that is yet another reason sheโ€™s so unrelatable. Basically saying she can afford ยฃ790 trainers but her minions canโ€™t. How thoughtful of her to find a cheaper version instead ๐Ÿ™„
Flappy if you can afford ยฃ790 trainers, why are you doing aff links at 730am on a Saturday morning? Why are you selling second hand clothes for a ยฃ10 on vinted? Why are you using rails to hang your clothes on? Why do you constantly beg for freebies? Why do you not pay for your own kids birthday presents? I could go on all day but I think we all know by now that their life is a totally sham and both of them rely on mummy (him) and daddy (her) for pay outs ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Heart

Twistedpants

He'll not be bringing her breakfast in bed next year for Mother's day. Imagine going up all those stairs, into the tiny loft, through the tiny door that won't open past the bed ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 28

VC10

VIP Member
I can see it now......

" ding ding!" Round 1............

Jake, prancing about, giving it all that, etc ...

....BOSH!!!!!!!๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’€

Down like a sack of spuds..............Syrup gone, landed on someone's head.......... gnashers gone, claret everywhere .....Legs akimbo

2 days later, gim p photo on a hospital gurney , sad-faced " for the gram" ........๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ’€

• Haha
  • Heart

riddleme89

VIP Member
Could we report that comment to ofcom or something? It was said before watershed but even so thatโ€™s something that should NEVER be said about a baby. Especially while on live daytime tv ๐Ÿคฎ
steph looked shocked she even cut him off after that and the cameras went off him wierd guy . Itโ€™s the way he said it
who the fuck thinks that about a newborn baby imagine if a woman said on live TV โ€œ I took one look at her fanny and knew she was the same as me โ€œ

itโ€™s perverted and wierd as fuck you just would t say that โ€ฆโ€ฆ. Shows why he has no mates heโ€™s a creep

• Heart

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
Awwwww her mum looks lovely bless her bet sheโ€™s gutted her daughter has ended up with this cunt

• Heart
  • Haha

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
Breaks my heart to see Freddie cuddling his mum in bed but she has her back to him and is cuddling niknak โ˜น

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27

Joon

VIP Member
๐Ÿ” Fancy laughing at that kid.. Has no idea about parenting what a fucking backward idiot he is no wonder the kid is like he is and it will only get worse ๐Ÿ™„. Can't believe he let's him touch the sky box ...div...only hope he don't pull the TV down on himself.:rolleyes:.

marsaud

Thank you for the welcome ๐Ÿค— I havenโ€™t lived in the uk for years so I donโ€™t get to see all his crappy mini tv appearances but this thread makes me laugh so much. Years ago I saw him on dancing on ice or some such show and I couldnโ€™t stand him straightaway. The desperation to be famous but without any actual talent pissed me off. His horrible personality hasnโ€™t changed I see.

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
I see the motivation speech in the ice bath is working for you bro ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

โ€ your not working hard enough โ€œ โ€ฆlet that sink in Jake you have no job onoy have to train to fight paul who is currently in his 40s doing a uk sell out tour and still after Months daily training you are being told your not working hard enough ..face it bro your shit at everything ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Just to be clear A SELL OUT UK, NORTHERN IRELAND AND REPUBLIC OF IRELAND TOUR!
Jake couldnโ€™t even sell a table of 13 at a charity night they had to put him sitting at an actual z lister table instead ๐Ÿ™ˆ How is he not embarrassed and not just giving up by now is beyond me. But great viewing for tattle so thanks bro โœŒ

• Haha
  • Heart