Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
My account has been managed.....

calm down Beyoncé, lucky the paps haven’t found you yet.

get over yourself jade,
for fuck sake we’re in a pandemic and you’re a tiny youtube channel, let’s get some perspective and cop the fuck on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

BubbleTea99

I think she's unfollowing friends and family to protect her wider circles privacy and so that they aren't approached by her followers. I don't think it's a family fallout.

Reactions: 36

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
The Disney audience are a special breed of cuckoo.
Sure look at how they donate to the Sophie and Dave professional bums fund.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

krillernew

VIP Member
Did people really tell Jade to stop eating? That's so mean
No one on THIS SITE told her to stop eating ever. People said she edits her photos to look slimmer and it isn't a reflection of what she actually looks like but they never called her fat. She said in an Instagram post that is still up that people on this site called her fat and made her feel like she didn't deserve to eat. But if you go back on this site you will see no one said she should stop eating

• Heart
Reactions: 28

rjf123

We’re going to need a new thread soon. Just an idea...

Jade Billington: only when life is peachy she’s happy to share, is the princess finding out life is unfair?

• Heart

itsgonnarain1

VIP Member
We’re going to need a new thread soon. Just an idea...

Jade Billington: only when life is peachy she’s happy to share, is the princess finding out life is unfair?
I actually think this is a pretty fitting and good title? I think some people on this thread are forgetting this isn’t a rave thread? Is it the case now that people cant even criticise or say anything remotely negative about her just because she may or may not be going through some personal stuff? If she is going through divorce or separation that is awful and I wouldn’t wish it on anyone but at the end of the day her audience are the ones who help line her pocket, she has a history of doing this and it’s becoming far too frequent.she is aware people are concerned and asking about her and is actively ignoring it so far as even turning the comments off on her post etc. People saying they’re uncomfortable with a suggested thread title maybe need to remember it’s not a rave thread. I’m not saying anyone should be being horrible about her but come
On...

• Heart

disneys

VIP Member
notice how it’s very one sided , from just her , lots of I and me .. no we or us .. no denying the rumours either !

Reactions: 27

FoxBoo

I’m not an avid follower of them because they’re a bit too saccharin for me but I do hope they’re both okay. I think a split is highly possible and as to whether or not Matt is gay, who knows? The first time I ever came across them I thought they were brother and sister and that Matt was gay but some men are just camp. My GP is super camp, think Elton John with a stethoscope, but he’s married with kids so he’s either straight or still in the closet.

The most dramatic Disney Vlogger split for me was Sarah and Ash from That Sounds Fun. They split because Ash decided he was trans and became Jess! Sarah was obviously devastated but she handled the whole thing with such class and dignity and was completely open and honest with her viewers. I was in awe of how she coped, I don’t think I would’ve been so understanding. She’s even made videos with Jess since. Amazing, she’s a great girl.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

rjf123

Hi! I haven’t posted in a few days since I suggested the thread name because I feel like a lot of us get ‘told off’ on this thread. I don’t really understand because everyone is fairly pleasant and sensitive to the situation but I think we’re well within our rights to be annoyed at the way she’s portrayed things (in the past) and handled things (now). I feel like every comment has to be “I like Jade but...” or “I do really like her though!”

Ironically I DO like her but the policing of comments here makes me reluctant to say much more 😞

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

itsgonnarain1

VIP Member
Sorry but don’t think it’s Right people are posing here saying not to post any negative comments on this thread? If jade chooses to read here that is HER choice no one is forging her too, we are all going through stuff personally she’s not the only one in the world going through shit, I’m not gona stop posting just because one person in the world has stated she’s going through shit and making a whole song and dance about it 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 25

ot55

VIP Member
Don’t know if anyone saw, but the account who posted that aggressive comment reposted the exact same thing under a new user name this evening, which I think is what triggered the statement.

She makes it sound like her account has been managed all this time and she’s only just logging in. But there’s no way her management would follow accounts like a break up coach on her behalf or block people asking if she’s okay. And if they were managing it all this time, they could’ve posted the statement. Plus nothings been actually been managed, everyone’s been ignored. I feel like this is her way of pretending she’s not ignored anyone.

I’m not surprised her family have been contacted. I know the fans do it out of concern but it’s weird. Even that girl who messaged brogan crossed a line in my opinion. Some of them definitely think Jade is their friend.

As for her work being contacted, I’m not sure I believe that one. Part of me thinks people contacted her management and she’s making out like it was her personal work. Like she’s never ever been specific about her job role

Veryyy strange Matt wasn’t mentioned. Not even as a ‘we’. And he hasn’t posted the statement on his story or said anything. It really does make me think they’ve split.

• Heart
Reactions: 25