Jade Billington #2 here's and AD there's an AD everywhere an AD AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PSA there are a lot of "Disney audience" of sane mind who enjoy vlogs but aren't bum funders
Ha yeah, to be honest her Disney vlogs are basic. I'm not sure any hard core Disney fan would get much out of them, and Disney is only a small part of her channel anyway. I'd say its more likely the big sister aspect she puts across that people have fully latched onto, especially if they're missing something in their own lives.

The fans behaviour is awful and unacceptable, but again another influencer not taken any responsibility for their actions. She could have stopped any of it happening days/weeks ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Rude, I'm a Disney fan 🤣😂🤣 You are right though, there are some very weird people following the Disney vloggers. You just have to look at the ones who follow the lodge guys, they all now have grey walls, fake plants & eat hello fresh stuff 😉
well you’re also a tattle member so that cancels it out

PSA there are a lot of "Disney audience" of sane mind who enjoy vlogs but aren't bum funders
you’re on tattle, some are clearly sane, but If you wanna ignore the 45 year old woman dressed in play suits and Disney ears that’s ok 🤪
I refuse to take it back 😅

Tbh I don't care if someone choses go have an online life or not
This isn't jades full time job and people contacting her work is disgraceful, disgusting and somewhat psychotic. Places of work have sacked people for less, especially if anything comes across as harassment and whats sad is the people doing this may make her never come back fo her channel in case it risks her losing her job.
Contacting family and friends is also disgusting. The friends and family even though linked to her have not chosen to share their lives online so why should they get messages from loads of people they don't know.
That's made me so angry and if it is mental health or god knows what it just shows how bleeping stupid some people are
Oh we don't know what this person is going through, I know, let's try and mess up their work and personal life as well why not.
Idiots
We’ve had one “new” member who clearly outed themselves as posting an emoji message on her Instagram suggesting they’d broke up, only a suggestion, no hate was sent.
that person was banned.

this is not what we do, our members know that. It stays on tattle. Nobody from here is contacting anyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve a hard time believing her account is being managed and if it is, time to get a new team 😂😂 all the random liking of certain photos and following and unfollowing🙄

Reactions: 14
I know this probably won't be a popular opinion but it's how I feel so I want to say it anyway. I think whatever has happened Jade is in a really bad place mentally. She doesn't need negative comments or negative discussions on here about her at the moment. You might think you're entitled to voice your opinion about someone who puts themself out there into the public eye, and I suppose you are, but please maybe for now at least we should not be saying negative things. Maybe just stop any negative discussion for a bit and leave kind words for Jade only. (And yes I know this forum isn't nearly as bad as some others) But something really bad could have happened and she could be at breaking point, I don't want her to feel like people online are against her too. It's easy to feel trapped when something big goes wrong in your life, think of Caroline Flack.
I don’t think people are being particularly cruel though? And I like jade! Yea there’s been the odd baby voice comment and people finding her insincere etc but there’s been nothing bad about her? Actually Matt has more reason to be upset because he’s being blamed by default and rumours are about him and being gay and he’s not the person with the channel 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
gentle reminder that nobody is being forced to read or contribute to this thread.
thanks all.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I am embarrassed for anyone who contacted her friends/family or work. Completely mortifying to be so desperate for gossip that you are willing to make yourself look obsessed with a stranger. I really don’t think it will have been any long-term tattle members as it’s just not the vibe I get from most fellow tattlers.

Having said that, when you court this type of attention to gain publicity, you are going to encourage the fruit loops and you are going to attract criticism because you’re essentially exploiting peoples vulnerabilities to sell them stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
How do people know her personal place of work? has She revealed it or has people stalked her to find it?

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but it’s probably bollocks that someone has contacted her work. Her statement was poorly worded but was chosen carefully to get at the minions to back off.
Wonder if Matt has enquired about getting her name lasered off yet 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s so so wrong to contact someone’s work place, I hope her work reacted okay. I know some places definitely would not be okay with it and if anything confused.

Reactions: 4
Don’t know if anyone saw, but the account who posted that aggressive comment reposted the exact same thing under a new user name this evening, which I think is what triggered the statement.

She makes it sound like her account has been managed all this time and she’s only just logging in. But there’s no way her management would follow accounts like a break up coach on her behalf or block people asking if she’s okay. And if they were managing it all this time, they could’ve posted the statement. Plus nothings been actually been managed, everyone’s been ignored. I feel like this is her way of pretending she’s not ignored anyone.

I’m not surprised her family have been contacted. I know the fans do it out of concern but it’s weird. Even that girl who messaged brogan crossed a line in my opinion. Some of them definitely think Jade is their friend.

As for her work being contacted, I’m not sure I believe that one. Part of me thinks people contacted her management and she’s making out like it was her personal work. Like she’s never ever been specific about her job role

Veryyy strange Matt wasn’t mentioned. Not even as a ‘we’. And he hasn’t posted the statement on his story or said anything. It really does make me think they’ve split.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm glad she's made a statement and people contacting her family and workplace are stalkers and need to have a word with themselves. Whatever it is, I hope she's ok.

She makes it sound like her account has been managed all this time and she’s only just logging in. But there’s no way her management would follow accounts like a break up coach on her behalf or block people asking if she’s okay.
THIS! 👏

Reactions: 13
Sorry but don’t think it’s Right people are posing here saying not to post any negative comments on this thread? If jade chooses to read here that is HER choice no one is forging her too, we are all going through stuff personally she’s not the only one in the world going through tit, I’m not gona stop posting just because one person in the world has stated she’s going through tit and making a whole song and dance about it 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 25

you’re on tattle, some are clearly sane, but If you wanna ignore the 45 year old woman dressed in play suits and Disney ears that’s ok 🤪

We’ve had one “new” member who clearly outed themselves as posting an emoji message on her Instagram suggesting they’d broke up, only a suggestion, no hate was sent.
that person was banned.

this is not what we do, our members know that. It stays on tattle. Nobody from here is contacting anyone.
Sorry I didn't mean to imply anyone from tattle would do this i just wanted to air my frustration about people that would do that. Does anyone find it funny we compared to people who do that? We get called trolls when we just air frustrations on a forum and leave everything off their socials.
If were trolls that what are the people that are messaging jades work? 😅

Reactions: 5
My account has been managed.....

calm down Beyoncé, lucky the paps haven’t found you yet.

get over yourself jade,
for duck sake we’re in a pandemic and you’re a tiny youtube channel, let’s get some perspective and cop the duck on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
The fans behaviour is awful and unacceptable, but again another influencer not taken any responsibility for their actions. She could have stopped any of it happening days/weeks ago
This!!

IF it's true that people have been contacting her work (how would they know where she works?!) then it's disgusting and so so wrong.

I have a feeling the "family and friends" things is about people noticing Matt ubfollowing family members and not actually anyone contacting them. Could be wrong but just my opinion.

She says her account has been managed the time she's been gone. I don't get why the person managing it would like/i like pages, watch other youtubers stories and block people asking if she's OK? I don't buy it.

She should have had a post stating her intentions for a break almost a month ago. Not just left her fans high and dry, worrying for her and her safety. She's uses her fans time and time again and puts them back in the toy bin when she's done for a while. She's a joke. She has just as much responsibility, actually more, with her online presence and the fact she's shifting blame to those worried about her is ridiculous.

While I wish her well, I still think she's a dick.

• Heart
Sorry but don’t think it’s Right people are posing here saying not to post any negative comments on this thread? If jade chooses to read here that is HER choice no one is forging her too, we are all going through stuff personally she’s not the only one in the world going through tit, I’m not gona stop posting just because one person in the world has stated she’s going through tit and making a whole song and dance about it 🤷‍♀️
Yeah it’s also annoying to be subtly put in the blame if anything happened to Jade when nothing bad is actually being said about a person who makes money being an INFLUENCER 🙄🙄

• Heart

What about if (hypothetically speaking) you are 44 and wear Disney ears but are also on Tattle and don’t wear playsuits? Sane or no? Asking for a friend... 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.