Jade Billington #2 here's and AD there's an AD everywhere an AD AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I frankly find it a bit rude that Jade hasn’t said anything, not even a “taking time away but we’ll explain what’s happened when back”. It’s disrespectful to all of her followers who without them she wouldn’t have this entire second income to rely on.
I hate influencers who take take take from their followers who afforded them the privilege of their lifestyles.
To take Grace Victory as an example, she’s in a full on coma and her family are still able to update her followers knowing how worried they would be by an unexpected silence.
I hope nothing serious has happened to either Jade, Matt or their families, but this is a very poor way of handling this situation!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I want her to return and post #ads as normal and never mention anything was up, no I'm fine or duck you just straight back to making that 🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Going through her comments, everyone is being supportive and genuinely showing concern. So surely she must address it soon? Like I’d feel awful if I didn’t and people were showing concern, especially the younger fans. I do hope it all works out for her.

The fact there has been no new ads and items she is obsessed with is also a concern😂

View attachment 441487

I've just on the off chance had a look and it seems that someone in the comments has finally addressed the suspicion! At least I'm assuming that's what the emoji comment means..... I wonder how long before thats deleted and they are blocked
the comment has been deleted!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
So this was on the story for the new nova account Matt is following. Anyone know if it is his garage? I feel like it has a lot of the same stuff but not sure? And you all are better detectives then me 😅

also someone said something about her being active and another said sorry for the divorce!?!?
This is Matt’s but don’t think it’s the same as the nova gym is located in Bristol. It did make me wonder if Matt is moving to Bristol but could just be a friend in the fitness industry
1E9FC2F3-D7A7-41ED-99CB-942A92540FB2.jpeg

Edit: Just been on the nova gym website and it’s owned by somone called Sam Williams who Matt follows, so guessing it’s his friend’s business!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Whoever wrote that has 0 followers and 0 posts 🤔
And the poster to her has cut off the bottom after the slip up from the other member

I can’t help think that new members are stirring the pot and then tattle will get dragged into this again but it’ll be semi true, I don’t think it’s fair to comment speculation on her posts, support yes, divorce comments no

Reactions: 20
Wow I can’t believe that people are commenting about divorce on her photos! That’s a bit much. However I think it’s wrong and rude of them both not to address anything to their followers, by doing so they are causing further speculation. She could turn off comments if she cared that much but I genuinely think she will somewhat be enjoying the attention and wondering how to spin this in her favour. If it is divorce for the reasons assumed then she is not a ‘victim’ in all this. It’s sad and it’s upsetting but... tit happens 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Wow I can’t believe that people are commenting about divorce on her photos! That’s a bit much. However I think it’s wrong and rude of them both not to address anything to their followers, by doing so they are causing further speculation. She could turn off comments if she cared that much but I genuinely think she will somewhat be enjoying the attention and wondering how to spin this in her favour. If it is divorce for the reasons assumed then she is not a ‘victim’ in all this. It’s sad and it’s upsetting but... tit happens 🤷🏻‍♀️
She’s just turned off comments on her most recent post funnily enough!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I agree. It’s in the rules to keep it on tattle. Otherwise it gives the site a bad name and fuels the narrative that we’re all evil trolls trying to destroy their lives. I can’t be doing listening to another patronising rant from Matt

Although I can see why that poster possibly cut off the bottom of their photo for privacy reasons
She’s just turned off comments on her most recent post funnily enough!
Oh wow that was fast. Is she reading here or is she checking the comments regularly? I guess her notifications might be turned on but that must get annoying!

Reactions: 13
If their relationship has ended or something awful happened, she could be in a bad headspace, not thinking straight and no idea how or even IF she wants to address it online. She has another job, she might not want to continue with YouTube (or at least not right now) without Matt / with whatever has gone wrong. I agree she SHOULD reassure fans but if she's broken herself and her life as she knows it is crashing down around her then I don't really expect anything from her. I really hope she's okay, I get the impression she's a really good kind hearted person.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Also if they hadn’t split, you think she’d reply with something a bit sassy like don’t be silly! The fact the comments are now off says a lot

Fans will notice her comments are off and panic even more and spam Matt or her second most recent Instagram post. Wouldn’t be surprised if she temporarily turns off all comments soon

Reactions: 8
The comment about divorce was wrong, that shouldn't be put on there but a lot of the comments on that post were genuine concern. Its a bit rude to ignore it all and turn it off

Reactions: 13
The comment about divorce was wrong, that shouldn't be put on there but a lot of the comments on that post were genuine concern. Its a bit rude to ignore it all and turn it off
I agree with you. It has also been commented on their recent YouTube video about a split too :-/ so maybe she will address it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Also if they have split it could be one sided and the other person begging to try and make things work. Or they might not have told all of their friends and family yet so they're unlikely to update the internet first. I think sometimes it's easy to forget that they're real people and the end of a relationship or marriage could feel like the end of the world

Reactions: 3
Also if they have split it could be one sided and the other person begging to try and make things work. Or they might not have told all of their friends and family yet so they're unlikely to update the internet first. I think sometimes it's easy to forget that they're real people and the end of a relationship or marriage could feel like the end of the world
No I totally agree with this, I don’t think they need to give an explanation right now but I do think she should post a story that would take a minute out of her day just to say she’s alive, taking some time away or whatever. It’s disrespectful when you think of the amount of times she and Matt have used her audience for their own gain.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.