Jade Billington #2 here's and AD there's an AD everywhere an AD AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever has happened ( if anything ) I hope they both are well and happy, and that Jade will continues with YouTube. I genuinely do like her and she does some of the best Florida vlog by far

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She followed that artist after the therapist posted about him on her story... so she’s at least viewing the therapists Instagram and taking her word for things...

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’m not an avid follower of them because they’re a bit too saccharin for me but I do hope they’re both okay. I think a split is highly possible and as to whether or not Matt is gay, who knows? The first time I ever came across them I thought they were brother and sister and that Matt was gay but some men are just camp. My GP is super camp, think Elton John with a stethoscope, but he’s married with kids so he’s either straight or still in the closet.

The most dramatic Disney Vlogger split for me was Sarah and Ash from That Sounds Fun. They split because Ash decided he was trans and became Jess! Sarah was obviously devastated but she handled the whole thing with such class and dignity and was completely open and honest with her viewers. I was in awe of how she coped, I don’t think I would’ve been so understanding. She’s even made videos with Jess since. Amazing, she’s a great girl.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Yeah its really not always easy to tell if men are gay, not all gay men are camp and not are straight men are butch alphas. I've never got a particular gay vibe from matt but maybe he is who knows. They definitely never came across as a believable couple though, no chemistry and more about code pendency.

As for that playlist, it could just be a list for cheering himself up or does it even mean sad in that way. Maybe its songs he doesn't perceive as cool but really likes

Reactions: 4
All of this unfollowing of family members is firstly, very immature but secondly, seems to suggest that if it is a breakup, it isn't on the best of terms. Obviously no one knows what goes on behind closed doors but that does surprise me.
If it then isn't on the best of terms it makes the radio silence more strange. I get wanting to respect each other but is Jade really going to give up everything she has built? Matt was starting to become more of a fitness influencer. People were enjoying his home workouts etc. Is he going to give that all up out of respect for Jade? I think Matt could make something better of himself here and show people what he is really like when he isn't around Jade.
I think Jade will be gone now for a long long time but Matt shouldn't do the same

Reactions: 6
I’m not an avid follower of them because they’re a bit too saccharin for me but I do hope they’re both okay. I think a split is highly possible and as to whether or not Matt is gay, who knows? The first time I ever came across them I thought they were brother and sister and that Matt was gay but some men are just camp. My GP is super camp, think Elton John with a stethoscope, but he’s married with kids so he’s either straight or still in the closet.

The most dramatic Disney Vlogger split for me was Sarah and Ash from That Sounds Fun. They split because Ash decided he was trans and became Jess! Sarah was obviously devastated but she handled the whole thing with such class and dignity and was completely open and honest with her viewers. I was in awe of how she coped, I don’t think I would’ve been so understanding. She’s even made videos with Jess since. Amazing, she’s a great girl.
oh my gosh I remember that sounds fun ! I had no idea Ash transitioned !!

Reactions: 3
Unrelated but thanks for mentioning That Sounds Fun! I watched a bunch of her videos last night and she's entertaining! Heart breaks for how they had to split up too but yes, she handled it so well.

Reactions: 9
The first five seconds of this video reminds me why I think they have no romantic chemistry. It’s so awkward

The unfollowing of the families seems like there’s some bad feelings. I wouldn’t be surprised (and wouldn’t blame her at all) if Jade has gone to her mum’s.

Next week will mark a month since they’ve been gone. It’s interesting that Jade is still following people from her main account, because if she was never coming back, she could’ve made a new Instagram or used her personal one. But maybe her management and family have encouraged her to not make any rash decisions. It would be a shame to throw away everything she’s built.

I could definitely see Matt starting up his own channel in the future (he’s already got one, but there’s only one old video on it). He’d do well at fitness and fashion content. And I could possibly even see him doing a Disney solo trip!

All of this unfollowing of family members is firstly, very immature but secondly, seems to suggest that if it is a breakup, it isn't on the best of terms. Obviously no one knows what goes on behind closed doors but that does surprise me.
If it then isn't on the best of terms it makes the radio silence more strange. I get wanting to respect each other but is Jade really going to give up everything she has built? Matt was starting to become more of a fitness influencer. People were enjoying his home workouts etc. Is he going to give that all up out of respect for Jade? I think Matt could make something better of himself here and show people what he is really like when he isn't around Jade.
I think Jade will be gone now for a long long time but Matt shouldn't do the same
I really hope he does go out on his own. I stopped following him basically because he just promoted jade all the time and had no identity of his own. I'd be interested in him away from jade, I quite like his style, I'm interested in fitness and he certainly has a healthier approach to food and fitness than jade

Last edited:
I doubt Matt would branch out on his own. I mean if I were Jade, and my husband broke my heart (suspected), I wouldnt want him pigybacking off the work i'd done for youtube.
I just dont know what Jade would come back with...all she really does is Disney, home decor and her pets....which are all to do with Matt.

What if ooohhhlalala was one of jades family brother/sister and they found out and had a big fall out. Also that artist is very about asking for help and ur not alone really hope her health is ok

Jade could easily make her channel about overcoming heartbreak and going out into the world again. She would be relatable and not coming from loads of money so her life would be more realistic. When I went through a horrible split I would have loved a channel that felt relatable to me but they were all people who had very different lives to me.

Matt could do fitness and lifestyle.

The problem is they never appeared to be their own people. If they have split, now would be the perfect oppurtunity.

Reactions: 10
Maybe Jade would quit YouTube but keep posting on Instagram and stick to ads on there instead. It would be easy for content. She could just post cutesy selfies and the occasional reel. I think it was fleurdeforce who said she gets more money from Instagram ads than her YouTube ones. Although without her channel, would people lose interest in Jade entirely? Idk.

If Matt started a channel I think Jade would be annoyed and see it as him sponging her subscribers. But she’s used him in nearly every video, so i think it’s fair game

Yeah its crazy to ban him from YouTube and social media because they split up. She doesn't own these platforms and she herself has used him for years and he hasn't had his own identity. They would also be very different in niche and content

As sad as a split would be for them and I genuinely do feel awful for them if this is the case, I also think it would be the best thing that has happened to them if they handle it the right way. They both have the potential to do something so much more with themselves here than just be 'Matt and Jade'. Its a shame Matt has spent so many years hiding behind Jade but I suppose thats not entirely her fault if he allowed it to be that way

So if it’s almost been a month since she hasn’t posted, how has her management (corner London?) ok with this? I wonder how it works?

So if it’s almost been a month since she hasn’t posted, how has her management (corner London?) ok with this? I wonder how it works?
I’d imagine they know what’s up and are happy for them to take some time away as would any job if you were having a really terrible time of it , I’m not sure how corner London work but they might still be getting a % from Jade’s views on her channel on her existing videos

• Heart
Plot twist, imagine if this was all a bloody social experiment for a YT video 🤯

Dont post on social media or YT...
Follow a relationship advisor...
Unfollow a couple of family members...
See how ppl react 🕵️‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.