Jade Billington #2 here's and AD there's an AD everywhere an AD AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but that is awful that people have been contacting her family but also her work. Totally embarrassing.

Reactions: 37
I think it just means her friends/family have been contacted but a comma after 'friends & family' would have made that far more clear!! literally read it three times before realising what she meant :LOL: Who is managing her account if they didn't check this for her?!!

Does explain why she's unfollowed everyone though, much harder to find them if they're not from jade's account I guess.
Hahaha yeah I’m assuming that’s what she meant otherwise that’s a bit awkward 😬

But if it was just Jade’s mental health that’s causing her to go on a extended break, why would Matt also suddenly go on a break too? Is that normal for Matt too when she’s done that before? Surely his life doesn’t stop just because Jade isn’t doing so well unless she’s doing extremely badly? And like others have said, no word about Matt....

Reactions: 12
Shocking people have contacted her personal work and totally unacceptable. Imagine the humiliation you’d have to go through explaining to your work and how unprofessional it would make you look.
Whatever it is, she’s now made it clear she’s alive etc.
Weird that whoever’s managing it is following people for her. Makes sense as to why she removed all her personal connections.

Reactions: 20
She'd have saved a lot of aggro if she had posted a message from the start of her social media 'break'.
People contacting her work and family members is over the line though

Reactions: 22
I apologise for a stupid question, but what does it mean by her social media is being managed?

Reactions: 2
Surely she's seen the speculation about a split so it's weird that she didn't address them if they're untrue

Reactions: 5
People who’ve messaged her family/work place are absolute idiots! I think she should be left alone now it’s obvious she’s not in a good place. It would have saved time if she’d done this in the first place I guess but really hope she’s ok. It’s not nice to think of anyone going through a rough time.

Reactions: 21
I apologise for a stupid question, but what does it mean by her social media is being managed?
She’ll have a manager who has the log-in to her account and is looking after it on her behalf (probably the person doing the unfollowing, turning off comments etc.)

Reactions: 8
It explains a lot ... OR she read here earlier which gave the answer for her i.e to say people finding her family is why she is unfollowing them. Probably is true as it makes perfect sense (although ridiculous people would go to that extreme) but just a thought

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Jesus Christ, y’all put her in a high dependency ward in the space of a day 😂

I really feel for Jade, she is no doubtful one of the most respectful and kindest you tubers around. She has a lot going for her and I sincerely wish her the best in what ever she is going though.
I’ve always thought she was one of the fakest tbh.
We never saw Jade. Can anyone here say they knew the real her? Or did they know her YouTube character?
Even their marriage seemed like a low budget hallmark series.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She should have it up as a grid post! Having it up as a story post and then a highlight.... if who ever is managing it is watching, it will lead to further questions
Also whilst it’s not okay that people have been contacting her work etc, she does a lot of reflecting onto her followers, “you have a responsibility online” so do you JADE

• Heart
  • Haha
Although it’s unacceptable that people are contacting her friends and family. She needs to understand she has this obsessive fan base full of childlike immature people who literally worship the ground she walks on. And just like children they needed to be reassured. I do believe she has a responsibility to her fan base to have responded or at least get her management to respond so much earlier. It’s her job and just like anyone with a job we can’t just up and walk out on radio silence. It’s part and parcel of being a grown up.
Her little minions needed this notice months ago.
As for contacting her work they probably contacted corner house London which is her social media management agency who also look after Sophie and Dave.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yeah right, she thinks the dm’s were so lovely and thoughtful that she’s blocking someone who send such a ‘lovely and thoughtful’ DM. Twice.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Although it’s unacceptable that people are contacting her friends and family. She needs to understand she has this obsessive fan base full of childlike immature people who literally worship the ground she walks on. And just like children they needed to be reassured. I do believe she has a responsibility to her fan base to have responded or at least get her management to respond so much earlier. It’s her job and just like anyone with a job we can’t just up and walk out on radio silence. It’s part and parcel of being a grown up.
Her little minions needed this notice months ago.
As for contacting her work they probably contacted corner house London which is her social media management agency who also look after Sophie and Dave.

The way she has written it doesn't make it sound like her management work that we're contacted. It makes it sound like her other work. But how would they even know who that is??

Reactions: 5
The Disney audience are a special breed of cuckoo.
Sure look at how they donate to the Sophie and Dave professional bums fund.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Tbh I don't care if someone choses go have an online life or not
This isn't jades full time job and people contacting her work is disgraceful, disgusting and somewhat psychotic. Places of work have sacked people for less, especially if anything comes across as harassment and whats sad is the people doing this may make her never come back fo her channel in case it risks her losing her job.
Contacting family and friends is also disgusting. The friends and family even though linked to her have not chosen to share their lives online so why should they get messages from loads of people they don't know.
That's made me so angry and if it is mental health or god knows what it just shows how bleeping stupid some people are
Oh we don't know what this person is going through, I know, let's try and mess up their work and personal life as well why not.
Idiots

The Disney audience are a special breed of cuckoo.
Sure look at how they donate to the Sophie and Dave professional bums fund.
Rude, I'm a Disney fan 🤣😂🤣 You are right though, there are some very weird people following the Disney vloggers. You just have to look at the ones who follow the lodge guys, they all now have grey walls, fake plants & eat hello fresh stuff 😉

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.