Jade Billington #2 here's and AD there's an AD everywhere an AD AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the end of the day in her eyes she’s left with egg on her face because she’s ALWAYS made out she’s had the most perfect relationship and encouraged the minions to admire them, dream to be like them, hang off every word etc. It’s NOT embarrassing if what we suspect has happened but her ego won’t allow her to be vulnerable and honest. It’s like Niomi & Joe - she also made out things were perfect (pahhhfect ... if you know you know 😂) but shock, life is not perfect!!! I don’t think they owe us anything but to be honest not saying anything at all makes it even worse. She’ll 100% play the victim and Matt will encourage that... really she should be honest and say tit happens, I’m sad and dealing with a lot but y’know what life goes on. It’s sad and heartbreaking but not the end of the world! She could turn this into such a positive thing for her and her channel!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Another update. All the comments about messaging Brogan and Brogan giving a response have been deleted. I noticed Jade’s latest post suddenly had like 6 less comments and they’ve all gone at once. So she’s deleted them.
This was the thread and as you can see, it now doesn’t make sense View attachment 434359

Just to add, I’m not sure why she’s deleted the comments but she’s only going to stir more speculation. The comments from Brogan proved she was okay and viewing Instagram stories. It’s like she doesn’t want people to know she’s okay and instead to keep worrying ?
Guys the girl who commented what brogan said deleted her comments . I just asked her if she got blocked like I did and she said no she deleted them herself 🤦🏼‍♀️ Jade didn’t delete them

Reactions: 2
Guys the girl who commented what brogan said deleted her comments . I just asked her if she got blocked like I did and she said no she deleted them herself 🤦🏼‍♀️ Jade didn’t delete them
More comments are missing than just hers. There were a couple from people agreeing the girl should dm brogan. Another from a poster asking this girl to dm her. There were originally 15 replies in that thread and now there’s 6 and they definitely weren’t all from that one poster. So still not sure what’s happened ?

Reactions: 3
More comments are missing than just hers. There were a couple from people agreeing the girl should dm brogan. Another from a poster asking this girl to dm her. There were originally 15 replies in that thread and now there’s 6 and they definitely weren’t all from that one poster. So still not sure what’s happened ?
I was one of them and she blocked my Instagram so a couple missing were mine bc I was talking to that girl who said what Brogan said 🤷🏼‍♀️

I was one of them and she blocked my Instagram so a couple missing were mine bc I was talking to that girl who said what Brogan said 🤷🏼‍♀️
I’ve been keeping an eye on that thread (I was wondering if it would get deleted or gain more info) and all the comments were still there, even after you posted you got blocked. They vanished this afternoon but were definitely there until then. So blocking you didn’t remove your comments. And you wouldn’t be able to delete your own comments if you were blocked so it has to be Jade?

Reactions: 4
You guys remember the first time she found out about this thread and she said people told her to stop eating I think? I do feel like when she comes back this Thread will receive a lot of the blame, however every single person wishes her well so if anything it proves that she does have support even from people who don’t particularly like her. But I just hope it doesn’t get spun

I do think even one sentence on her story saying she taking time but she’s good or whatever would be the right thing to do. She doesn’t owe anyone anything but her younger audience especially is worried , and blocking her fans only makes things worse. Just one sentence saying she’s good and then people wont be as worried

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve been keeping an eye on that thread (I was wondering if it would get deleted or gain more info) and all the comments were still there, even after you posted you got blocked. They vanished this afternoon but were definitely there until then. So blocking you didn’t remove your comments. And you wouldn’t be able to delete your own comments if you were blocked so it has to be Jade?
🤷🏼‍♀️ Guess I figured if your blocked your comments disappear but here is the girl that removed hers. Or maybe the others are gone because she deleted her own comments so the ones responding are gone

Attachments

🤷🏼‍♀️ Guess I figured if your blocked your comments disappear but here is the girl that removed hers. Or maybe the others are gone because she deleted her own comments so the ones responding are gone
The girl may have stopped herself from getting blocked by Jade, but her comments very likely resulted in Matt unfollowing brogan 😅 😂

Blocking someone does remove comments but they were still there until this afternoon. So maybe there’s just a delay 🤷🏻‍♀️

On a separate note, I wonder how this works with her management? Like if she can just stop posting for good or if it’s in her contract she can’t just abandon the channel? Maybe she’d have to pay a fee?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
SO weird that Matt chose to unfollow brogan. Are we definitely sure he ever followed her in the first place?

Did people really tell Jade to stop eating? That's so mean
Yes I've seen comments on videos before that she was fat, and she has openly said she's had an ED before so its extremely awful and cruel to say to her - especially when there isn't an ounce of fat on her

Reactions: 4
No one on THIS SITE told her to stop eating ever. People said she edits her photos to look slimmer and it isn't a reflection of what she actually looks like but they never called her fat. She said in an Instagram post that is still up that people on this site called her fat and made her feel like she didn't deserve to eat. But if you go back on this site you will see no one said she should stop eating

• Heart
Reactions: 28
No one on THIS SITE told her to stop eating ever. People said she edits her photos to look slimmer and it isn't a reflection of what she actually looks like but they never called her fat. She said in an Instagram post that is still up that people on this site called her fat and made her feel like she didn't deserve to eat. But if you go back on this site you will see no one said she should stop eating
I’ve been part of this jade thread ever since it began and I can tell you right now no one has EVER said she should stop eating? So not sure where people have got that? It has only ever been pointed out that as the above user has said, she has edited some of her pictures heavily which, I’m sorry but she has even if she claims she hasn’t...

Reactions: 16
No one did say that. There were comments that she heavily edits her pictures on instagram. No one ever said she was fat or had to stop eating. If anything people said she is beautiful!!!
Jade made that part up to get sympathy from her folowers

No one did say that. There were comments that she heavily edits her pictures on instagram. No one ever said she was fat or had to stop eating. If anything people said she is beautiful!!!
Jade made that part up to get sympathy from her folowers
Exactly, most comments I have seen have been just complimentary about Jade's appearance.
I think she has a great figure and clearly takes care of herself.
What I didn't like was her making up this thread was tearing her apart when it absolutely wasn't. The only things that were annoying me about her was her giving incorrect info on her #ad #gifted Disney trip!

Just another thought, perhaps with Valentine’s coming up tomorrow, they haven’t wanted to respond. I imagine she will return but perhaps not for a while. Whatever it is. I hope they’re both okay. This pandemic is hard enough let alone going through a break up (if that is the case!)

Reactions: 7
Personally I couldn't give a duck if they have split up or not. It happens.

Where I do have concerns is what kind of effect it will be having on their 'mega fans', you know the ones thousands of miles away away that live for the social media posts of some random couple in the UK, sending them cards, presents etc and basically idolising them. Let's face it that kind of behaviour isn't something that you would associate with mental stability.

Youtubers are happy to string these folk along when it suits them but don't give them a second thought in reality. Jade and Matt invited these folks into their lives, the decent thing would have been to put a one liner up on Instagram about them needing to take a break.

This!! I don't agree about the mental stability part but people use youtubers as an escape and become so invested because of the content they out out there. They use them time and time again and discard and ignore them until they have something else to sell. People feel like these influencers are their friends and rely on them to make them feel better (which is a problem within itself and not fair but you have to take the good with bad) it's really really rude and disrespectful to her fans to just ignore them and block anyone asking if she's OK.

I have to agree and while I don't wish anyone any harm I couldn't give 2 hoots whether they are still together or not. I don't buy people being worried either they are just nosey !

And I have to say if you use your marriage or relationship to further your 'influencer' career and share such large parts of your life with so many you have to take the rough with the smooth, if you take the £ you have to deal with the tit when or if bad things happen too. You can't have your cake and eat it.
Absolutely agree with this.
It’s like she doesn’t want people to know she’s okay and instead to keep worrying ?
Without sounding like a witch, I 100% believe this is the case.

Not here they haven't. She said that people were calling her fat on here which is so far from the truth. People just pointed out how she edits her photo and one in particular (at the time of her post lying about what was said) had a side by side of the edited one she posted to make herself slimmer and the same photo posted by a fan. Not one person has said or even implied she's fat and shouldn't eat. Everyone has said she has a twit figure and is beautiful and worried about a possible ED but you can't get sympathy when people are being nice 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Reactions: 6
Tattle can be such an unforgiving me cruel place in some threads, but Jades thread is literally the nicest thread on this website I’ve seen. Most people here like her but just get annoyed about the constant ads and blatant lying about using a product for money

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.