Jade Billington #2 here's and AD there's an AD everywhere an AD AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread #2
Continue here.
Quick round up: Jade posts a lot of Ads but hardly any content. We see many gifted items that are then never seen again (bikes anyone?)
And she is still doing the little girl act.

Reactions: 4
Omg I’d forgotten about the bikes 😂

She’ll advertise anything and claim she’s sooooo obsessed.

Reactions: 5
My only issue with any Instagram/YouTubers advertising stuff is the lack of authenticity behind it, some can work in ads and make it subtle and work but she's like a brick to the face and so fake with it.

She was advertising "gymondo" fitness app or something the other week, how obsessed etc she was, now it latest video she's using a different app that's fantastic (can't remember it that was ad or not), same with gym gear she wore was the one she got loads of and obsessed....didn't even mention it.

Without the money she doesn't care about the products and "lacks confidence" when it suits her, may seem harsh to say but that's how it comes across.

Also sorry if my last comment caused offence, not all my jokes work as I planned.

Reactions: 7
If you have to apologise before posting an ad, should you really be doing it?

Clearly she feels guilty about it. Guilty because maybe she doesn't really care about the brand and all she's bothered about is the money....?

Reactions: 8
Without the money she doesn't care about the products and "lacks confidence" when it suits her, may seem harsh to say but that's how it comes across.
This!!

She's fake about everything. I haven't watched her recent video, was it an AD?

Last week she posted loads of pictures from when she modelled as a child saying she wanted everyone to laugh at them. No, she wanted people to shower praise on her and ask why she doesn't do it anymore. I mean, she still thinks she's a model on her Instagram but then will claim she hates herself. No, you just want people to tell you you're pretty etc.

Reactions: 3
I will give her credit where it's due, she is doing a give away of recent Disney stuff, it's something we've mentioned before about getting truck loads of stuff she'll never use (make up especially)

Good to see her doing it as long as there's no catch like usual Instagram giveaways with like, subscribe, tag 2 friends etc that just draws more to your page rather than a selfless act....we'll see but it's a start for her

Reactions: 6
This!!

She's fake about everything. I haven't watched her recent video, was it an AD?

Last week she posted loads of pictures from when she modelled as a child saying she wanted everyone to laugh at them. No, she wanted people to shower praise on her and ask why she doesn't do it anymore. I mean, she still thinks she's a model on her Instagram but then will claim she hates herself. No, you just want people to tell you you're pretty etc.
She’ll probably block people who laugh at them......

Reactions: 1
I will give her credit where it's due, she is doing a give away of recent Disney stuff, it's something we've mentioned before about getting truck loads of stuff she'll never use (make up especially)

Good to see her doing it as long as there's no catch like usual Instagram giveaways with like, subscribe, tag 2 friends etc that just draws more to your page rather than a selfless act....we'll see but it's a start for her
but notice how she's keeping the best things for her self; the mugs and the ornament. She doesnt want the giant mickey toy in her house cos it'll ruin her 'sCaNdaNaViAn' aesthetic- hence why she's giving it away.

I'm gonna be honest. I really don't like her Disney stuff and prefer her whenever she doesn't mention Disney 🤣I feel like many of you guys would agree.. It just feels so forced! Like everyone can tell shes only doing it cause thats the tit that gets the views

I'm gonna be honest. I really don't like her Disney stuff and prefer her whenever she doesn't mention Disney 🤣I feel like many of you guys would agree.. It just feels so forced! Like everyone can tell shes only doing it cause thats the tit that gets the views
Me too! Didn’t she even admit that herself in her ‘quick fire Q&A’?
Imo since her Disney content kicked in and when she started working parrttime it all went downhill!

Me too! Didn’t she even admit that herself in her ‘quick fire Q&A’?
Imo since her Disney content kicked in and when she started working parrttime it all went downhill!
I really enjoyed her first Florida vlogs! The one were they stayed offsite and admitted they loved Universal more 😂

Since Disney started partnering with her and shes just all fake I LOVE DISNEY IT'S ALL I THINK ABOUT, her content is just 👎

She needs to cut the baby voice too 🙄 and just be herself! I'm sure more people would like her if she was just bing herself

So about her new video - she really chose E.T over the entire Magic Kingdom? I don't even find E.T that good of a ride, not sure if anyone will agree. I definitely wouldn't choose it over Magic Kingdom!

Reactions: 1
So about her new video - she really chose E.T over the entire Magic Kingdom? I don't even find E.T that good of a ride, not sure if anyone will agree. I definitely wouldn't choose it over Magic Kingdom!
Just shows she only "loves" disney for the £££££££

ET is an end of life ride, I’m sure it’s in someone’s radar to update at some stage in the future. It can stand up against the newer rides in the park. I think it’s more a nostalgic feeling for her - a childhood thing. Which is ok, but it’s really not a great ride

Reactions: 2
So there we have it folks. Jade’s promise of 3 videos this week (which was screenshot and posted in the previous thread) has already fallen flat. She posted the promise on Tuesday and it’s dead & gone by Sunday.

But she sure as hell had time to post her new add and reel on Instagram for a curling wand :unsure:

The frustrating thing as I’ve previously said is that I am a fan of Jade’s. I love her videos and genuinely like the girl. But she’s not giving her followers content, not even a day in the life vlog yesterday but boom - ad done.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Certainly didn't lack confidence on the lipstick ad, pouting and blowing kisses at the camera 😏 and now the same with hair wand thing.

This isn't aimed just at her but alot if Instagram folks, what filters are these people using when filming? Surely we're not to believe they are really themselves, her eyes for example are a different shape and size in some clips almost like an anime character, very odd at times

She's obsessed with portraying this image of herself as a beautiful princess type. It's why she's weird talking about her age. I've noticed people on lives ask her and she ignores them. She wants people to think she's this cool but sweet 20 year old but she's a 30 year old woman.

How long until she if gifted that purple jumper in her stories, anytime someone on Insta "asks" about something it's a hint or code for "gimme that for free"

My bet is by the end of the week she'll have it

Reactions: 6
She's obsessed with portraying this image of herself as a beautiful princess type. It's why she's weird talking about her age. I've noticed people on lives ask her and she ignores them. She wants people to think she's this cool but sweet 20 year old but she's a 30 year old woman.
I think she’s 27. Pretty sure she was born in 93. But I do agree with what you’re saying.

How long until she if gifted that purple jumper in her stories, anytime someone on Insta "asks" about something it's a hint or code for "gimme that for free"

My bet is by the end of the week she'll have it
Yes!! i thought this! Or one of her american viewers will buy it and offer to send it to her.

I think she’s 27. Pretty sure she was born in 93. But I do agree with what you’re saying.
no, she definitely 30. Google is wrong. She has said she was the year below Matt (in multiple videos), and he turned 30 in their disney vlogs last year.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.