Jade Billington #2 here's and AD there's an AD everywhere an AD AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But she's stopped following THEM. They can see what she's doing, but looks like she doesnt want to follow what they're doing? Very strange.

Oh I didnt check if they were still following her, good point! Assumed she blocked them but guess not. I'm stumped then 😂.

Reactions: 4
She’s unfollowed 44 people which is A LOT in one go. So it can’t be like she’s just fallen out with her siblings? She seems to still be following all the influencers so I do think she’s keeping this as a business account and could be moving to a new account where there’s no fan accounts, no Matt connections, no photos of Matt etc

Also she could be reading here or realising people are picking up on the fact she’s followed a relationship coach and unfollowed matt’s siblings. So she could be trying to create confusion or make it seem less obvious?

her bridesmaid is still tagged in a photo so I think she’s unfollowed rather than blocked as blocking would remove it

Reactions: 12
I think she's unfollowing friends and family to protect her wider circles privacy and so that they aren't approached by her followers. I don't think it's a family fallout.

Reactions: 36
I think she's unfollowing friends and family to protect her wider circles privacy and so that they aren't approached by her followers. I don't think it's a family fallout.

This is a good point. I bet people have been messaging her family and friends asking about them

Reactions: 11
All the more reason why she should really just say something?! 🙄 it would’ve took her longer to unfollow people than it would to just put a little statement out on her Instagram just to stop her poor followers from worrying. She’s so frustrating.

Reactions: 14
I don’t think we will hear from much she will stop YouTube and stop Instagram for a while now. If she was going to address something she would of now. Which is sad cos she has a lot of young followers and have been loyal to her and to just drop people not nice

Reactions: 6
I disagree that she'll disappear from Insta / Youtube. Assuming a split has happened, I think she'll go down the Niomi Smart route of coming back at some point and preaching about healing / self love, followed by even more ads. Niomi also gave her followers the silent treatment for ages, although I don't think it was a month.

Reactions: 5
I think she’s logged out of that account, made a new one and doesn’t want people finding it by going through her personal connections

Reactions: 5
I think she’s logged out of that account, made a new one and doesn’t want people finding it by going through her personal connections
but she's already got a private account- What's the point? Sounds like she's going through a bit of a breakdown. She's probably done stage 1 -upset, she's onto stage 2 - angry!

Reactions: 7
but she's already got a private account- What's the point? Sounds like she's going through a bit of a breakdown. She's probably done stage 1 -upset, she's onto stage 2 - angry!
Her personal one is followed by Matt and Brogan and has her name on it so wouldn’t be surprised if fans request to follow it as it’s very easy to find. Maybe she’s making something more anonymous?

This is so bizarre!!

Reactions: 3
She could be in rehab for her mental health or eating disorder. She may be in one that has a bit of relaxed rules where phones are concerned. She then wouldn’t be able to at all make a video saying I’m good. Idk this is a reach but still a thought.

Reactions: 3
Shows you how bland they've been that they've become interesting by doing nothing 😂

If it wasn't for lockdown boredom she'd have drifted off and not many would notice, not being nasty either but it's true and should be grateful people give a tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What's her maiden name Billington or Eden? It's always confused me

Reactions: 1
She could be in rehab for her mental health or eating disorder. She may be in one that has a bit of relaxed rules where phones are concerned. She then wouldn’t be able to at all make a video saying I’m good. Idk this is a reach but still a thought.
This could be possible, it is also possible she or Matt could be in hospital etc. But I strongly agree with everyone that she needs to put even just a sentence on her Instagram because this is only making it worse for her.

Reactions: 4
Shell probably crawl up her own "Minnie mouse" 😺 laughing all the way to the bank...never to be seen again🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s unfollowed people from (what I presume is) her church. She follows an account called the city coast church. Matt follows a few people who have the church linked in their bios. You can tell Jade used to follow them too because she’s liked their photos

She’s also unfollowed some mutual friends of her and Matt. It’s the same thing, only Matt follows now but you can see she used to like and comment on their photos

My thoughts exactly. I imagine she’s unfollowed those closest to her so fans/Tattlers don’t find them. Jade chooses to put herself in the public eye but her family don’t so this could be why she’s chosen to unfollow them publicly.
I’m not really interested in Jade giving a response or a reason for her silence, but I hope she is okay, safe and well.

Reactions: 7
Seems like shes just giving up the page then but doesn't want to delete it because its got so many ad posts on there still

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.