Jade Billington #2 here's and AD there's an AD everywhere an AD AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't keep up with her weirdness honestly. You can now comment on her YouTube videos again so that didn't last long

Reactions: 4
Maybe she's joined a cult? Cutting off ties with family & friends does happen. I'm kind of joking but who knows? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's already into the church so a cult isn't too far away from that

Reactions: 10
I think she's unfollowing friends and family to protect her wider circles privacy and so that they aren't approached by her followers. I don't think it's a family fallout.
People can be such weirdos and perhaps messaged her family about where she is as if they're going to respond!

Reactions: 5
just gone to search her on insta and Jesus- the amount of fan profiles is insane!!! Especially as her follower count isn't that big.
She should realise there are fans who are obsessed with her, and look up to her, and this silence will really be affecting them (whether this is normal behaviour or not). I like Jade, and I get heartbreak is horrendous, but this ignoring people has put me off her a bit more.

Reactions: 9
It's all kicking off now if she is deleting the church folk!!

Hell hath no fury and all that jazz 😅 😅 😅 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s unfollowed people from (what I presume is) her church. She follows an account called the city coast church. Matt follows a few people who have the church linked in their bios. You can tell Jade used to follow them too because she’s liked their photos

She’s also unfollowed some mutual friends of her and Matt. It’s the same thing, only Matt follows now but you can see she used to like and comment on their photos
My mind is completely blow how anyone can know this much about people lives haha It honestly took me a year to realise a friend from school had unfriended me on fb 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Of course the church thing could have been just for show. Fitting in with her wholesome good girl image. If indeed Instagram and YouTube is done with and she isnt really religious then why follow anymore

Reactions: 7
notice how it’s very one sided , from just her , lots of I and me .. no we or us .. no denying the rumours either !

Reactions: 27
Finally an update! Interesting her account is being managed. No mention of Matt being offline though so could still fuel the split rumours. I'm leaning more towards mental health though.... glad she's finally addressed it though!

I feel for her I really do but this is unfortunately the harsh reality of having a large social media account with followers/fans and if you suddenly disappear for a long of time without an explanation then unfortunately some fans will cross the line and message friends and family because they’re genuinely worried for your welfare and then there’s some ‘fans’ who are just nosey and rude.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Does she mean that her followers have contacted her friends/family? The wording makes it sound like her friends/family have been questioning her :unsure:

Makes me think she wouldn't even have addressed this if that werent happening. it's like 'posting this is inconvenient to me and i only did this because some of you are crazy not because I actually care enough to stop you worrying about me.'

Idk. I'm glad she's okay but it doesn't feel right somehow.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Does she mean that her followers have contacted her friends/family? The wording makes it sound like her friends/family have been questioning her :unsure:

Makes me think she wouldn't even have addressed this if that werent happening. it's like 'posting this is inconvenient to me and i only did this because some of you are crazy not because I actually care enough to stop you worrying about me.'

Idk. I'm glad she's okay but it doesn't feel right somehow.

I’ve just re-read the statement and now confused for the same reason?! Is it just badly worded or does she mean her friends and family have been contacted by her followers or that her family and friends are actually demanding where she is? (Surly they know where she is or what’s happening since they’re close to her..?) 🤨

I’ve just re-read the second part and now confused for the same reason?! Is it just badly worded or does she mean her friends and family have been contacted by her followers or that her family and friends are actually demanding where she is? 🤨
I think it just means her friends/family have been contacted but a comma after 'friends & family' would have made that far more clear!! literally read it three times before realising what she meant :LOL: Who is managing her account if they didn't check this for her?!!

Does explain why she's unfollowed everyone though, much harder to find them if they're not from jade's account I guess.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.