Jade Billington #2 here's and AD there's an AD everywhere an AD AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will start this by saying that I do hope they are both OK and are able to work through whatever happened (if anything).

But, I'm sorry, she'll be loving the speculation and attention. People asking if she's OK etc. Sure, they don't owe anybody anything but a quick sentence saying she has things going on and will be absent is just the decent thing to do for her fans and the people that help partially fund her life.

Watching stories of other youtubers, commenting on booking a hawaii trip and looking at depop all while ignoring people asking if she's OK and genuinely being worried about them is just plain rude!

If it is a break up she may not come back as it doesn't fit the perfect Disney couple she wants to portray. If she comes back and says she had to take a break to clear her head then she doesn't deserve her platform because she just uses her fans when it suits her and when she has tit to sell.

1 sentence from either of them would suffice but even that's too much while she's on Instagram looking at stories?

Again, I hope everything is OK and nothing serious has happened and if it is a breakup or fertility issues or anything else like that then I hope they have the support they would need. I'm not trying to be a horrible witch but these are just my thoughts.
I agree, if she is active on Instagram there is nothing stopping her just typing a few words, she must know people are worried about her, I would feel so guilty knowing people are worried about me and I was choosing to ignore it.

Reactions: 10
Also, regardless of what Ohlala says, nobody here is wanting or trying to be a part of their personal lives. At the end of the day they make their lives public so people will speculate and are entitled to their opinions.

Jade has form for disappearing and spouting some bullshit about needing s break and she'll be posting more only to post less content and more ads.

People here have wished her well and she has fans genuinely worrying for her and Matt and one simple sentence would ease the minds of People that afford her the luxury of earning a lot of money in ads and getting free tit.

I also don't think Jade would be very happy about someone close to them causing more speculation with cryptic messages? Especially when she's had a go about this forum before (and made tit up that wasn't said) so I don't buy that this person knows her 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Reactions: 11
Here’s a plot twist! I am a huge jade fan so I have reached out and messaged her if she was okay like I’m sure others have and just yesterday she blocked me on Instagram!
So I got on another Instagram account las night and messaged asking if she was okay and why she blocked me bc I have never said anything negative about her and woke up this morning it that account also blocked?!!?!!? 😡😡😡 I’ve done nothing but support her and she’s actively blocked me twice . Thoughts?
Like Wandavision, she only lets in who she wants in

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Here’s a plot twist! I am a huge jade fan so I have reached out and messaged her if she was okay like I’m sure others have and just yesterday she blocked me on Instagram!
So I got on another Instagram account las night and messaged asking if she was okay and why she blocked me bc I have never said anything negative about her and woke up this morning it that account also blocked?!!?!!? 😡😡😡 I’ve done nothing but support her and she’s actively blocked me twice . Thoughts?
She's probably really embarrassed if they have broken up but of course you didn't do anything wrong and shouldn't be blocked

Reactions: 7
Also, regardless of what Ohlala says, nobody here is wanting or trying to be a part of their personal lives. At the end of the day they make their lives public so people will speculate and are entitled to their opinions.

Jade has form for disappearing and spouting some bullshit about needing s break and she'll be posting more only to post less content and more ads.

People here have wished her well and she has fans genuinely worrying for her and Matt and one simple sentence would ease the minds of People that afford her the luxury of earning a lot of money in ads and getting free tit.

I also don't think Jade would be very happy about someone close to them causing more speculation with cryptic messages? Especially when she's had a go about this forum before (and made tit up that wasn't said) so I don't buy that this person knows her 🤷🏻‍♀️.
What If it’s her? Maybe the saying of feed them something before they pick at you is what she was going for? Or Matt, obviously we can’t believe anything we read here but I reckon it’s more likely to be one of them than a close friend

Reactions: 5
She's probably really embarrassed if they have broken up but of course you didn't do anything wrong and shouldn't be blocked
Has anyone else been blocked or reached out and gotten blocked? Lol over asking if she is okay?

Reactions: 2
WOW, thats a bit crappy. Did you mention that you think they'd have split up in the message??

Talking of Oohlalala, was thinking ...he/she mentioned the only reason they're on here is to complain about someone they've worked with 'Styled by Susie', (you can see it in their postings) If I was Jade, i'd be able to narrow it down by that to which one of my friends it was. So perhaps could just be stirring the pot?

Oh wow that’s strange and really rude of her. She should be grateful that people notice her missing presence and are taking the time to contact her. There are other people who go through similar circumstances and have no one.

I wonder if she’s read this thread? Maybe she’s curious to see what people think about why she’s missing. She might be pissed someone has potentially spilled her secret or she’s paranoid people contacting her are from here? But even so, she could just ignore the message. How odd.

In her 'opening up about everything' video, I remember her saying "lots happened in my offline life, not all that I can talk about because it's offline life" so I would think it's something else other than a breakup IF the Amelia Liana and breakup therapist were not the last people she followed

Reactions: 5
I just came on here to say that Jade and Matt are going through some very heavy times which is why neither are on social media until things can be sorted and they can find a way forward.

Sometimes when you are going through an incredibly difficult time the last thing you think to do is update social media to tell people about how your world has come crashing down.

Some of the comments I have read on here are a little off the mark, they both have personal lives that you all seem to think you should be a part of. Just leave them to sort themselves out and I'm sure they will both explain when they are feeling able and braver.
I wouldn’t be surprised if OohLaLaLa is Sophie from Sophie and Dave. She clearly regularly reads her own thread as she often will show things in the vlogs that have been brought to the light on here. Sophie VERY recently got in hot water over the fact she basically broke covid rules to go round her sisters because her sister (being a complete twit) decided to throw a birthday party for a 3 year old and her dim family uploaded photos where you could clearly see Sophie in the background. What I am saying is, she might get involved with this thread to try and put the light on someone else rather than her. I suggest you advid Jade and Matt tattlers check out the sophie and dave thread.......

WOW, thats a bit crappy. Did you mention that you think they'd have split up in the message??

Talking of Oohlalala, was thinking ...he/she mentioned the only reason they're on here is to complain about someone they've worked with 'Styled by Susie', (you can see it in their postings) If I was Jade, i'd be able to narrow it down by that to which one of my friends it was. So perhaps could just be stirring the pot?
Nope 👎🏼 I literally just said “ hey haven’t heard or see anything from you, hope your okay”

• Wow
Jade has disappeared many times before so it's not anything new but to block people who are caring instead of just ignoring them seems like she's embarrassed and upset about a breakup (allegedly). If she was just gone for a bit like she usually does then why block caring people?

Reactions: 10
So she's clearly active on social media to be able to block you twice!! She could have just left the message unread if she didn't want to reply or show she'd been online, why block??? unless someone is using her account for her but if you were just expressing concern blocking seems a weird response.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So she's clearly active on social media to be able to block you twice!! She could have just left the message unread if she didn't want to reply or show she'd been online, why block??? unless someone is using her account for her but if you were just expressing concern blocking seems a weird response.
I wonder if there was anything in OPs message that alluded to being on tattle or the subject of why she’s quiet

Reactions: 3
I agree, if she is active on Instagram there is nothing stopping her just typing a few words, she must know people are worried about her, I would feel so guilty knowing people are worried about me and I was choosing to ignore it.
Yes I agree with you even something to let people know, I agree with you on they want us to watch and be interactive when they r doing ads and selling stuff like merch so give the people who follow you the respect and not just use them when u want to make some money. A simple I’m ok safe and healthy just have something going on so staying off the internet thank you everyone for ur thoughts I understand it’s personal but you post ur life on YouTube for followers!!!!

Reactions: 11
What If it’s her? Maybe the saying of feed them something before they pick at you is what she was going for? Or Matt, obviously we can’t believe anything we read here but I reckon it’s more likely to be one of them than a close friend
What if it’s Rebecca Vardy 😬.... I’m too invested in this

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I get that everyone wants to know what’s going on but if something is wrong and she’s not ok then she can’t come out and say it’s fine guys I’m alright. Also if you’re constantly messaging her she’s only going to get more upset, it’s like when you’re already about to cry and someone asks if you’re ok, just makes you more upset.

I don't think they have broken up, Jade has stated in the past that she struggles with mental health. I just think she's gone offline to deal with that and so has Matt, this lockdown has had a bad effect on a lot of people ( me included ) it's harder this time round

Reactions: 4
I also remember her also saying when she was growing up she had a lot of stuff going on at home and recently she said she has a lot of family stuff going on so maybe that. Hope she is okay though!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.