Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Barbie2020

VIP Member
yes I remember Disney Daley! I was shocked too, they really suited each other. Do you know her instagram?

I agree with the break up thing and losing interest in going to Disney. I’d be the same.
I know! I’m not normally bothered about lovey dovey Instagram couples but they were nice and normal. I’m not sure tbh maybe something along the lines of Disney Hayley? I know she made her own account but I don’t think I follow her.

Reactions: 1

Dr.gossip

Actually I do remember her saying she’s the year below Matt so you’re right! she turned 30 in April then. Why keep something like that a secret? It’s sad. 30 is still young!

I actually really like Jade and I don’t even mind the ads (maybe that will change in the future the way she’s going though lol) but her empty promises are starting to do my head in. She said she filmed the Q&A (not the Disney one) so why not just upload that one on Saturday morning?

Forgive me if this is off topic but does anyone know of any other YouTubers who have made a good Florida vlog series? I've watched all of Jade's before and I need the nice distraction atm 🙏
Definitely Tim Tracker, I also watch All Ears & DFB. I also watch Brogan Tate too. :)

Prrrrt

Doenst even have to be a ‘day in the life’ vlog, a simple hair tutorial or makeup routine video would do. But no, let’s advertise for a dog cam. Way easier money tough.
She should totally do a hair and makeup routine video! But please don’t bring the mini mouse ears and Matt in this one!

Prrrrt

no idea. I was in the year above, I purely just have memories of him standing on the field snogging his birds face off. I’d be surprised if she was anything above 4”5/4”6. He was bent in half so he could snog her.
Was that Jade or his gf before Jade?

JMG

I get that everyone wants to know what’s going on but if something is wrong and she’s not ok then she can’t come out and say it’s fine guys I’m alright. Also if you’re constantly messaging her she’s only going to get more upset, it’s like when you’re already about to cry and someone asks if you’re ok, just makes you more upset.

Dr.gossip

She's obsessed with portraying this image of herself as a beautiful princess type. It's why she's weird talking about her age. I've noticed people on lives ask her and she ignores them. She wants people to think she's this cool but sweet 20 year old but she's a 30 year old woman.
I think she’s 27. Pretty sure she was born in 93. But I do agree with what you’re saying.

PeppermintTea3

She’s not religious. It’s more of her copying Jess conte and Brooklyn & Bailey. She specifically said in a Q&A but now it fits her cringe copying ‘aesthetic’ she’s game for bible study. Yeah right!!! BE YOURSELF JADE 🤯🤯🤯
What did she say in a Q&A. Sorry but I just can't imagine anyone would go to a Bible study to copy someone else hahahaha that's absurd. Surely she is religious. It's not really seen as a cool thing to be or do so I don't follow the logic that she would pretend