Jade Billington #2 here's and AD there's an AD everywhere an AD AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that Ohlalala person was trying to help and calm the storm but really all they have done is just caused us all to want to know more 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jade has a private Insta so it seems weird she'd follow a relationship coach on her main account. Think she's trolling us?? (i almost hope so at this point)

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Her view count on YouTube isn't exactly steller especially for the number of subscribers so it could easily be a publicity stunt. Or lockdown has made her/them rethink careers and the whole influencer thing. Also maybe if they have split its just like so many other couples and lockdown has brought to a head longstanding issues.

Reactions: 3
I think that Ohlalala person was trying to help and calm the storm but really all they have done is just caused us all to want to know more 😂
And hasn't posted since 😂

"Not saying they've broken up...but....." Was the jist of the cryptic posts.

I think it would be great if they've spent the past month shagging and eating McDonald's, and have no idea people are trying to work out what's happening to them 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Jade has a private Insta so it seems weird she'd follow a relationship coach on her main account. Think she's trolling us?? (i almost hope so at this point)
Her private insta only has 10 posts so maybe she’s doesn’t really use it? She loves to portray the perfect relationship and that they’re #disneycouplegoals so I feel like she must be feeling pretty desperate to have followed it publicly.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I genuinely don’t think it is a breakup, I suppose you never know what’s going on behind closed doors but I’m swaying more towards health/mental health. Fairly recently she took a break due to doctors orders, apparently she was to rest and do nothing and she had said that she previously had a heart attack at age 21/22 (can’t remember exactly) so I think there’s a good chance she’s maybe going through quite scary health issues. If it’s serious that could be why they’re both taking a break from social media? That could be why she’s not coming out and saying she’s ok, maybe she’s not?

Reactions: 4
What’s her private account? That is strange maybe she is playing us and she is the ohlalalala 🤣

• Haha
It's also possible that she's on her main more often so it makes more sense to follow on there

Maybe she doesn't want people in her personal life knowing yet?

Reactions: 2
The funny thing is about couples trying to be that twee Disney couple is its not realistic or real life, even Disney know that and movies from the last 30 years have moved away from that and are more self aware. In fact I don't think any Disney movie couple have really been as sickly sweet lovey dovey as these influencers try and act. They're more like an exaggerated pastiche or characature of a Disney couple rather than being close to a real one.

Reactions: 4
Here’s a plot twist! I am a huge jade fan so I have reached out and messaged her if she was okay like I’m sure others have and just yesterday she blocked me on Instagram!
So I got on another Instagram account las night and messaged asking if she was okay and why she blocked me bc I have never said anything negative about her and woke up this morning it that account also blocked?!!?!!? 😡😡😡 I’ve done nothing but support her and she’s actively blocked me twice . Thoughts?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I will start this by saying that I do hope they are both OK and are able to work through whatever happened (if anything).

But, I'm sorry, she'll be loving the speculation and attention. People asking if she's OK etc. Sure, they don't owe anybody anything but a quick sentence saying she has things going on and will be absent is just the decent thing to do for her fans and the people that help partially fund her life.

Watching stories of other youtubers, commenting on booking a hawaii trip and looking at depop all while ignoring people asking if she's OK and genuinely being worried about them is just plain rude!

If it is a break up she may not come back as it doesn't fit the perfect Disney couple she wants to portray. If she comes back and says she had to take a break to clear her head then she doesn't deserve her platform because she just uses her fans when it suits her and when she has tit to sell.

1 sentence from either of them would suffice but even that's too much while she's on Instagram looking at stories?

Again, I hope everything is OK and nothing serious has happened and if it is a breakup or fertility issues or anything else like that then I hope they have the support they would need. I'm not trying to be a horrible witch but these are just my thoughts.

Reactions: 12
I will start this by saying that I do hope they are both OK and are able to work through whatever happened (if anything).

But, I'm sorry, she'll be loving the speculation and attention. People asking if she's OK etc. Sure, they don't owe anybody anything but a quick sentence saying she has things going on and will be absent is just the decent thing to do for her fans and the people that help partially fund her life.

Watching stories of other youtubers, commenting on booking a hawaii trip and looking at depop all while ignoring people asking if she's OK and genuinely being worried about them is just plain rude!

If it is a break up she may not come back as it doesn't fit the perfect Disney couple she wants to portray. If she comes back and says she had to take a break to clear her head then she doesn't deserve her platform because she just uses her fans when it suits her and when she has tit to sell.

1 sentence from either of them would suffice but even that's too much while she's on Instagram looking at stories?

Again, I hope everything is OK and nothing serious has happened and if it is a breakup or fertility issues or anything else like that then I hope they have the support they would need. I'm not trying to be a horrible witch but these are just my thoughts.
No I agree it would put some people’s minds at rest, unless they think saying I’m taking a break from posting for personal reasons would fuel the speculation even more
The thing is I get it’s personal and you don’t owe anything to the internet but these influencers expect “support” on their paid ADs which they get because of their fans, they owe them something. Even if it’s I’m okay but not okay, I’m taking time off the internet as a story post with no replies or a grid post with comments off, it would help a bit

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.