Jade Billington #2 here's and AD there's an AD everywhere an AD AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unrelated but thanks for mentioning That Sounds Fun! I watched a bunch of her videos last night and she's entertaining! Heart breaks for how they had to split up too but yes, she handled it so well.
I like her vlogs, she seemed so sad when she had to go solo after her break up, just wanted to give her a big hug. Although she gives me anxiety when she goes to Disney, she always runs out of money, it stresses me out!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Plot twist, imagine if this was all a bloody social experiment for a YT video 🤯

Dont post on social media or YT...
Follow a relationship advisor...
Unfollow a couple of family members...
See how ppl react 🕵️‍♀️
If only she actually produced that kind of content you’d get it but nah this is real

Reactions: 8
I’d imagine they know what’s up and are happy for them to take some time away as would any job if you were having a really terrible time of it , I’m not sure how corner London work but they might still be getting a % from Jade’s views on her channel on her existing videos
But a MONTH? I get splitting with your husband is a big deal, but to take a MONTH off from work is ridiculous. I know people whose spouses have died and they didnt take that much time off

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Plot twist, imagine if this was all a bloody social experiment for a YT video 🤯

Dont post on social media or YT...
Follow a relationship advisor...
Unfollow a couple of family members...
See how ppl react 🕵️‍♀️
I was wondering if they are doing this to get a reaction out of us, but as to say I do think it’s unfortunately real. Jade mentions she struggles with her mh so I really do hope both of them are okay. Hopefully jade is at her mum’s house and Matt is somewhere good for him to.

Reactions: 5
But a MONTH? I get splitting with your husband is a big deal, but to take a MONTH off from work is ridiculous. I know people whose spouses have died and they didnt take that much time off

It isn't their main job though I guess..?

Reactions: 3
Off topic a bit, but I remember when she would show her parents together, and I think they may of got back together (not sure if they are together now though this was like 2 or 3 years ago) which may give hope for mattt and jade to get back together depending, maybe they just need time.

Reactions: 1
I was wondering if they are doing this to get a reaction out of us, but as to say I do think it’s unfortunately real. Jade mentions she struggles with her mh so I really do hope both of them are okay. Hopefully jade is at her mum’s house and Matt is somewhere good for him to.
Edit: I was also meant to quote who you replied to but it just won’t let me 🥺

But like why? What would be the point? How pathetic would that be? Especially for their followers who are genuinely really concerned and worried about them. I just think something happened really suddenly... wasn’t Jade’s last Insta story about the video they were just about to film? Then compete radio silence out of nowhere... 🤔

But like why? What would be the point? How pathetic would that be? Especially for their followers who are genuinely really concerned and worried about them. I just think something happened really suddenly... wasn’t Jade’s last Insta story about the video they were just about to film? Then compete radio silence out of nowhere... 🤔
E30D0EF7-DDD0-417D-B671-35A9877DE130.jpeg

She said this on her insta post from the 20th Jan. I wonder if the video was done, she was waiting to upload it on a specific day and then something kicked off in the meantime?

I think this is legit. If they wanted to get a reaction or get more views I think she’d tease a new pet or a house move or a Disney trip or even a baby. There’s been no ads from either of them and it’s running joke on this thread that Jade can’t go five minutes without an ad

Reactions: 8
The thing is though, i just dont get why you wouldnt put up a small snippet of just, 'thanks for your concern, we are ok just taking a break'
My dad passed away suddenly when i just turned 18 & i was heartbroken, he was my idol but i still replied to ppls kind msgs so was just wondering is there something more to this considering they are defo on socials?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
View attachment 441279
She said this on her insta post from the 20th Jan. I wonder if the video was done, she was waiting to upload it on a specific day and then something kicked off in the meantime?

I think this is legit. If they wanted to get a reaction or get more views I think she’d tease a new pet or a house move or a Disney trip or even a baby. There’s been no ads from either of them and it’s running joke on this thread that Jade can’t go five minutes without an ad
Yeah whatever it is happened very suddenly it seems. I can’t see why they’d tell everyone they’re filming a video if they were just about to do some messed up social experiment for no reason. If I was an avid follower I’d be fuming if that’s actually what is happening.

The thing is though, i just dont get why you wouldnt put up a small snippet of just, 'thanks for your concern, we are ok just taking a break'
My dad passed away suddenly when i just turned 18 & i was heartbroken, he was my idol but i still replied to ppls kind msgs so was just wondering is there something more to this considering they are defo on socials?
And how can they just bypass all of the concerned messages and comments they’re getting? They might’ve turned off their notifications but I’d feel so guilty for making my followers worry for this long. It’s all very weird...

Reactions: 7
Not gonna lie, I'm really disappointed in Jade for just going radio silent. Even if there has been a split, a death or something else it wouldn't have taken 2 seconds to say thanks for all the concerns but I'll be gone for a bit etc. Surely if she didn't want to address it directly she could put out a statement via management then repost? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Not gonna lie, I'm really disappointed in Jade for just going radio silent. Even if there has been a split, a death or something else it wouldn't have taken 2 seconds to say thanks for all the concerns but I'll be gone for a bit etc. Surely if she didn't want to address it directly she could put out a statement via management then repost? 🤷‍♀️
Yeah this. In this day and age when it's so easy to get a message out to hundreds (in Jades case thousands) of people in 30 seconds it seems so rude to not bother. Unless something has happened and shes very ill in hospital, but even then Matt could post something for her. and that doesn't match up with her following people recently anyway.

Taking time off social media is fine (Jade does it a lot so she knows this!!!!), but when you have a large audience like Jade does it is like a slap in the face to her concerned audience to not address this.

Reactions: 10
Taking time off social media is fine (Jade does it a lot so she knows this!!!!), but when you have a large audience like Jade does it is like a slap in the face to her concerned audience to not address this.
Totally agree, but if she does come back and do a video she'll probably get emotional and say 'im sorry i didnt keep you updated' and everyone will fall at her feet and tell her it's fine.
If I was her now, I'd just address it- tell everyone her and Matt have split, then she can really start to heal. Unless she's hoping they'll reconcile?

I'm surprised she's still following the hashtags 'disneyworld' and 'hawaii', on Insta, if those things reminded me of my ex, I'd be unfollowing straight away.

Reactions: 9
I’m not an avid follower of them because they’re a bit too saccharin for me but I do hope they’re both okay. I think a split is highly possible and as to whether or not Matt is gay, who knows? The first time I ever came across them I thought they were brother and sister and that Matt was gay but some men are just camp. My GP is super camp, think Elton John with a stethoscope, but he’s married with kids so he’s either straight or still in the closet.

The most dramatic Disney Vlogger split for me was Sarah and Ash from That Sounds Fun. They split because Ash decided he was trans and became Jess! Sarah was obviously devastated but she handled the whole thing with such class and dignity and was completely open and honest with her viewers. I was in awe of how she coped, I don’t think I would’ve been so understanding. She’s even made videos with Jess since. Amazing, she’s a great girl.
Sarah is one of my favourite Disney vloggers. Her addressing the break up was really done and said she wouldn't be removing any videos with Ash now Jess. She's been very honest and upfront about her life but not in a clickbaity/for the views way.

Reactions: 7
Thank you for hitting report members. User removed. - Please read our rules and why they're important
20210217_132944.jpg

I've just on the off chance had a look and it seems that someone in the comments has finally addressed the suspicion! At least I'm assuming that's what the emoji comment means..... I wonder how long before thats deleted and they are blocked

View attachment 441487

I've just on the off chance had a look and it seems that someone in the comments has finally addressed the suspicion! At least I'm assuming that's what the emoji comment means..... I wonder how long before thats deleted and they are blocked
How would they know though? Like it’s all purely speculation

How would they know though? Like it’s all purely speculation
Possibly just suspect it like a lot of people on this thread. For all we know there have been other comments like it that have been deleted quite quickly

Reactions: 6
Lol their emojis 😂
Surely this is all going to make Jade feel worse, seeing people speculating or 'guessing' on her photos.
Wonder if she's replied to Brogan yet.

To be fair, when me and my ex split very suddenly, I stopped all posting on social, didn't reply to messages etc. I just couldn't find the words. Having said that I'm not an influencer with a following but I get feeling like you can't say anything when your world has fallen apart. You feel distraught, embarrassed, hopeful it might just be a blip and you'll get back together so don't want to say anything etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.