Jade Billington #2 here's and AD there's an AD everywhere an AD AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But a MONTH? I get splitting with your husband is a big deal, but to take a MONTH off from work is ridiculous. I know people whose spouses have died and they didnt take that much time off
it’s only her part time job , she has another job as well .. it’s terribly upsetting and I don’t blame her for not wanting to answer peoples questions if she’s been the one who’s been left or has had to move out ! she should 100% pop on and reassure her followers though that she’s ok and is just taking some time

Reactions: 7
I have every sympathy for Matt and Jade for whatever trauma they are going through, it is something thats clearly troubling them both greatly.

However I can't help but think by ignoring peoples genuine concerns that they are coming off as a pair of twats, and its a bit embarrassing for those who have a vested interest in them, and whom help pay for their lifestyle.

Reactions: 20
Bottom line is she has made money off the people who follow her, and she has been given opportunities thanks to those followers. Its pure respect just to put up a simple message. Doesn't need to give any details, just a polite short and simple I'm taking a break but I'm OK.

I don't care what has happened, this is her business (whether part or full time).

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Its just getting more bizarre, turning the comments off on the latest insta post only but not other insta posts or on YT 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 6
We’re going to need a new thread soon. Just an idea...

Jade Billington: only when life is peachy she’s happy to share, is the princess finding out life is unfair?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It’s just a joke, I don’t think that’s mean at all it’s true lol!

Also it makes zero mention of divorce/splitting up/anything else - it’s literally life isn’t peachy for her and now she’s gone radio silent despite raking in thousands by sharing the good bits. Never mind!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s just a joke, I don’t think that’s mean at all it’s true lol!

Also it makes zero mention of divorce/splitting up/anything else - it’s literally life isn’t peachy for her and now she’s gone radio silent despite raking in thousands by sharing the good bits. Never mind!
I think thats a really good title :)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just a thought, do you think her managment will have advised her to stay silent?

It is looking more and more like a split especially since we know she’s defiantly seen that comment on her Instagram earlier ;( also if it wasn’t true surely she would of cleared up these rumours by now.

Reactions: 6
I think the thing is, and I feel this with a lot of tabloid lovelies who lap it all up when it's in their favour...

If they've split up, I GEUINELY feel awful for them. Like I said earlier in the thread, my bf and I have been together forever and have a load of shared friends, I mention him all the time on my social media, and it'd KILL ME if I ever had to make that post saying we broke up. God. I don't want to imagine it.

But Jade literally makes (some of, a lot of) her income by being IN the public eye. When it suits, for free Disney tickets, brand deals, sponsorships, she's all there, to flounce to her adoring fanbase and milk the publicity and the fact she IS a public figure.

I do not think she needed to come out right away and spill the beans. I don't think she even needs to do so now. But to be somebody who will snatch every chance at an #ad or a brand deal, who will happily gobble up every chance she gets to be #gifted free tickets to Disney and lord knows what else, is to be somebody who RELIES on a public image and being a public face. So she's taking it when it suits and pushing it aside when it doesn't. and that's where I have an issue.

All she has to do is say "Hi guys, just taking time out, so sorry to do this to you but I'll be back as soon as I can" or similar. She owes the fans that are literally providing half her bread and butter. You shouldn't be able to have one without the other.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Obviously I have no idea what has happened but marriage splits can be harder for some to cope with, especially if they have been portraying theirs as the perfect marriage.

A colleague of my used to talk about how amazing her life & marriage was & when her husband had an affair & left her she had a breakdown & was off work for a month. When my first marriage split up I took 1 day off work.

So maybe if the split is true Jade maybe too mentally fragile to post something. Liking a few insta posts & pages is not the same as bearing your soul online.

Whatever has happened I hope they are both safe & well.

Reactions: 7
Jade finally showing her true colours. She’s not the sweet little princess she’d have everyone believe. She’s self centred and clearly doesn’t give a damn about her ‘fans’ (🙄), if she did she would’ve addressed them by now.

Nobody is asking for chapter and verse, just a quick update to let everyone know that she’s taking some time out...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This is my first time posting on this forum, so hello!

I came searching for her thread as I’m a fan of Jade and wondered if anyone had an idea on why she’s suddenly disappeared! It’s sad to see that many are speculating the split of her and Matt, but with the comments turned off on her recent Instagram post it looks likes that might be the case :(

Whatever has happened must have happened so suddenly though, surely?! As I remember in her last post she said they were planning a trip to Hawaii, and only a month ago they were commenting on each other’s posts! I can imagine it is causing her lots of pain so I hope she’s okay :( but I do hope we hear from her soon!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
We’re going to need a new thread soon. Just an idea...

Jade Billington: only when life is peachy she’s happy to share, is the princess finding out life is unfair?
I actually think this is a pretty fitting and good title? I think some people on this thread are forgetting this isn’t a rave thread? Is it the case now that people cant even criticise or say anything remotely negative about her just because she may or may not be going through some personal stuff? If she is going through divorce or separation that is awful and I wouldn’t wish it on anyone but at the end of the day her audience are the ones who help line her pocket, she has a history of doing this and it’s becoming far too frequent.she is aware people are concerned and asking about her and is actively ignoring it so far as even turning the comments off on her post etc. People saying they’re uncomfortable with a suggested thread title maybe need to remember it’s not a rave thread. I’m not saying anyone should be being horrible about her but come
On...

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I actually think this is a pretty fitting and good title? I think some people on this thread are forgetting this isn’t a rave thread? Is it the case now that people cant even criticise or say anything remotely negative about her just because she may or may not be going through some personal stuff? If she is going through divorce or separation that is awful and I wouldn’t wish it on anyone but at the end of the day her audience are the ones who help line her pocket, she has a history of doing this and it’s becoming far too frequent.she is aware people are concerned and asking about her and is actively ignoring it so far as even turning the comments off on her post etc. People saying they’re uncomfortable with a suggested thread title maybe need to remember it’s not a rave thread. I’m not saying anyone should be being horrible about her but come
On...
This 👆🙌
I can't stand the girl, I think she's vacuous and fake and just because she 'may' have experienced some heartache doesn't mean that has changed ! I don't wish her any ill or harm but she wants her cake and to eat it and you can't.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Someone has gone in with the brutal truth on her next most recent Instagram post! Im sure all comments will be turned off on everything soon after that

I should just add that while I say brutal truth, I actually completely disagree with the way it has been worded on her Instagram!

Reactions: 5
Someone has gone in with the brutal truth on her next most recent Instagram post! Im sure all comments will be turned off on everything soon after that

I should just add that while I say brutal truth, I actually completely disagree with the way it has been worded on her Instagram!
Could someone post a screenshot? I’ve been blocked!

Reactions: 1
“Something could’ve happened and she needed a break from social media”...But she has the time to read Instagram, block people and turn off comments?? Her followers are so gullible, it’s takes 2mins to post a quick update to let everyone know she’s taking a break 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.