Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rjf123

Sorry but it’s actually rude AF to be on Instagram liking/following/unfollowing and not address that she is still alive and (somewhat) well. Her management have a lot to answer for... all she needs to do is post a photo of bunny or piglet on her story and say “hey guys! so sorry I haven’t been around the past couple weeks, I know there’s been some concern and I’m sorry if I’ve caused any worry. I’m okay, but going through some things right now and need to take time away. I don’t know when I’ll be back posting again but please don’t worry 💖 stay safe!!” ... like short, sweet, boring (on brand 🤪)

• Heart
Reactions: 24

JRM

I like the term "owe" getting thrown around, she may feel she doesn't owe an explanation but she certainly owes followers a thank you for the free holiday, bikes, fitness gear, truck loads of make up, and Disney merch etc.

I'm gonna bet she'll delete her account and call it a day

• Heart

They need to get a life

I need to stop going on tattle before bed
I literally had a dream that jade uploaded a 3 minute video saying that she had moved into the spare room because she wasn't a dick and she just announced that her and matt had split and she didn't want to go into details but that's all we needed to know and she seemed so angry
I initially read that as 'she had moved into the spare room because she didn't have a dick' which may actually be closer to the truth 😅😂🤣

• Haha

Chedranian Girl

Chatty Member
I think the thing is, and I feel this with a lot of tabloid lovelies who lap it all up when it's in their favour...

If they've split up, I GEUINELY feel awful for them. Like I said earlier in the thread, my bf and I have been together forever and have a load of shared friends, I mention him all the time on my social media, and it'd KILL ME if I ever had to make that post saying we broke up. God. I don't want to imagine it.

But Jade literally makes (some of, a lot of) her income by being IN the public eye. When it suits, for free Disney tickets, brand deals, sponsorships, she's all there, to flounce to her adoring fanbase and milk the publicity and the fact she IS a public figure.

I do not think she needed to come out right away and spill the beans. I don't think she even needs to do so now. But to be somebody who will snatch every chance at an #ad or a brand deal, who will happily gobble up every chance she gets to be #gifted free tickets to Disney and lord knows what else, is to be somebody who RELIES on a public image and being a public face. So she's taking it when it suits and pushing it aside when it doesn't. and that's where I have an issue.

All she has to do is say "Hi guys, just taking time out, so sorry to do this to you but I'll be back as soon as I can" or similar. She owes the fans that are literally providing half her bread and butter. You shouldn't be able to have one without the other.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Shinythings

VIP Member
Am I the only one that thinks that Jade isn't that thin... everyone will probably disagree :ROFLMAO: which if fine! I mean she has lost weight in the last few years for sure but she still has chubby cheeks and big thighs. Her body looks very different in her vlogs than in Instagram pictures. I really do hope she's okay though! I think Jade and Matt are lovely people and I used to love their videos however the constant ADs have really pissed me off (like others have said) when she doesn't actually use the product and the ADs are a daily occurrence! She's also very boring and lacks personality so sort of needs Matt in her videos to crack some jokes so she can stand there and giggle
Big thighs? Big thighs? Jesus. This is exactly why women starve themselves when people like Jade are described as having big thighs!

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Jess89

VIP Member
She'd have saved a lot of aggro if she had posted a message from the start of her social media 'break'.
People contacting her work and family members is over the line though

brandy23

Here’s a plot twist! I am a huge jade fan so I have reached out and messaged her if she was okay like I’m sure others have and just yesterday she blocked me on Instagram!
So I got on another Instagram account las night and messaged asking if she was okay and why she blocked me bc I have never said anything negative about her and woke up this morning it that account also blocked?!!?!!? 😡😡😡 I’ve done nothing but support her and she’s actively blocked me twice . Thoughts?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad

Lola123

VIP Member
I’m not excusing their behaviour but don’t you think if she had said she was taking a break about 2 weeks ago this wouldn’t have happened? Like I know people go to lengths to contact people but surely she can recognise the intent of it? And this is where influencers can’t have it both way, you can’t promote your audience as being your best friends and then leave them high and dry, I’m still really confused by her statement, like it doesn’t make much sense.....

• Heart

ShondyLife

Chatty Member
Thats your opinion and you are entitled to it. When you know your own truth, comments like yours are irrelevant!
I won't be posting again. I have said what I wanted to say and Matt and Jade will share their news when they are ready to do so.
Lol....your hostility is very inappropriate, you have come onto a forum and presented a very inflammatory statement and offered no evidence to back it up.

• Heart

ot55

VIP Member
Isn't that just the nature of adverts? I doubt Claudia Winkleman uses heads and shoulders, and most people in adverts on TV are celebs or actors lying about their favourite products. An advert is an advert.
But the difference is, does Claudia winkleman put 50 bottles of head and shoulders on eBay?

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
as night follows day.
Gobble Lyndley appears to stick her beak into drama like always......

• Haha

chlosib

Chatty Member
I frankly find it a bit rude that Jade hasn’t said anything, not even a “taking time away but we’ll explain what’s happened when back”. It’s disrespectful to all of her followers who without them she wouldn’t have this entire second income to rely on.
I hate influencers who take take take from their followers who afforded them the privilege of their lifestyles.
To take Grace Victory as an example, she’s in a full on coma and her family are still able to update her followers knowing how worried they would be by an unexpected silence.
I hope nothing serious has happened to either Jade, Matt or their families, but this is a very poor way of handling this situation!

• Heart

ot55

VIP Member
When have they said they mightn’t want kids? I thought they’d just said they’re not ready.
Anyway, I get people’s wishful thinking that they haven’t split but all the signs are leading to it. REmeber she’s followed ameliana (dumped after engaged), unfollowed matts family....
I also don’t think the fact they seem perfect would mean they wouldn’t split. It can take a split second to ‘find’ something on someones phone, get into an argument or for one person to say they’re unhappy.
I also think oohlalala is genuine. They keep looking at this thread, but obviously worried they’ve said too much. AND to remind people oohlala also liked a few posts leading to the fact they’ve split.
I agree about Oohlalala. I saw they were watching the thread and haven’t said anything else, which you think they would’ve done if they were trolling. They could’ve taken this a lot further.

Also, this is the first time in 4 years Matt hasn’t done a valentines post for Jade. I went to see what Jade did last valentines and it was an ad! No surprises there 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

disneys

VIP Member
Guys I’m fully on the breakup theory train. I’m convinced... just spent a good 30 mins telling my husband all of this and his response was “I told you he was gay like 3 years ago” 😂 I do feel so bad for them both but I feel like this would be the making of her and she’d find her true self, and so would Matt! I get the feeling lots of their followers (maybe moreso the younger ones who don’t ‘get’ things like this) will be traumatised and put the blame onto Matt. But if it is true, it’s not his fault at all!! It’s just a tragic end to a relationship and neither is to blame either way. Again... based on this theory.
Hahha I have just done the same with my husband and he said “I don’t understand why you and your gossip friends are so surprised , he’s camper than a row of tents!”

• Haha
I like the term "owe" getting thrown around, she may feel she doesn't owe an explanation but she certainly owes followers a thank you for the free holiday, bikes, fitness gear, truck loads of make up, and Disney merch etc.

I'm gonna bet she'll delete her account and call it a day
First time post, so hello y’all!
I absolutely agree with you. It would’ve shown mayor class and grace if she just uploaded a lil ‘hi guys sorry for being silent, dealing with something in private’. But instead of that, she ghosted the people, her followers, to whom she owes the bikes, make up, free holidays etc to! Not saying I’m jealous of the free stuff, but rather a bit hurt, ‘cause I really saw her as an inspirational figure, almost as a big sister and now is seems she shows us what we are to her, numbers of how many followers she has.

• Heart

Didyouknow

Chatty Member
I'd actually follow Matt and give him a chance as a solo youtuber. I know many on here are laying the blame at his door, but tbh I find Jade quite difficult and high maintenance, and clearly playing up for the cameras to become an influencer. I would be interested to see what he is like when he isn't having to basically be a spokesperson for his wife.
I like that even though he's a PT he isn't up his arse with it. If you follow Sophie and dave, Dave is about 25 stone and has a garage with a bench and the tiniest weight to exist and he thinks he's world's strongest man and gives people who have successfully lost loads of weight "a little word on fitness " when he's been banging on about losing weigh for over 10 years and gets bigger every week. Whereas Matt uses a little bit of his gym and just gets shit done, no showing off or trying to belittle anyone.

• Haha

Barbie2020

VIP Member
People who’ve messaged her family/work place are absolute idiots! I think she should be left alone now it’s obvious she’s not in a good place. It would have saved time if she’d done this in the first place I guess but really hope she’s ok. It’s not nice to think of anyone going through a rough time.

Munchie2014

Chatty Member
I actually think this is a pretty fitting and good title? I think some people on this thread are forgetting this isn’t a rave thread? Is it the case now that people cant even criticise or say anything remotely negative about her just because she may or may not be going through some personal stuff? If she is going through divorce or separation that is awful and I wouldn’t wish it on anyone but at the end of the day her audience are the ones who help line her pocket, she has a history of doing this and it’s becoming far too frequent.she is aware people are concerned and asking about her and is actively ignoring it so far as even turning the comments off on her post etc. People saying they’re uncomfortable with a suggested thread title maybe need to remember it’s not a rave thread. I’m not saying anyone should be being horrible about her but come
On...
This 👆🙌
I can't stand the girl, I think she's vacuous and fake and just because she 'may' have experienced some heartache doesn't mean that has changed ! I don't wish her any ill or harm but she wants her cake and to eat it and you can't.

• Heart