Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Well done to @Brian Butterfield for the thread title! You win a year’s subscription to DIVA.

It’s all gone a bit tits up for DIVA, who tried to defend Jack yesterday but were faced with backlash.

Jack has been observing a couple of days’ silence after the queen’s funeral - perhaps she’s been tasked with dismantling Big Dave’s big gun.

Please add to this!

Now for some boring, but necessary stuff, from the moderators:

Please don’t post suggestions for what ‘squigs’ or Molly should tweet at or about Jack. (Nobody’s stopping you doing this on Twitter, it just doesn’t need to be replicated here.) Molly / Twitter and Tattle are separate. Stop posting Molly’s every tweet here - it’s not necessary when everyone can just go and look at her page. Fair enough to discuss her if Jack is, or there’s another viral post, but this is not a Molly thread, so some distance should be maintained. The same interests don’t make someone a thread mascot.

Don’t post the same or similar to what you post on Twitter or other social media. Don’t post a screenshot of a tweet you have just liked. Don’t post here that you’ve been blocked, or that you’ve replied to a tweet. Keep it on Tattle and look after your profiles.

Finally, please try to keep on topic. When Jack’s quiet, or it’s late and people want to chat, there is the Food and Drink thread. This helps keep the Jack thread for Jack and makes it easier for everyone else to catch up. Thanks all, and go fairly well.

• Heart
Reactions: 166

BurgerLaBill

Chatty Member
That's it go for the TERF card. I keep this quiet normally but I'm trans and she fucks me off to the max. I'm nae messing re the trans thing, serious.

• Heart
Reactions: 135

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
I’ve designed some alternative totes, with shorter, snappier slogans. You can choose to virtue signal your support for standard poors, the homeless, or go for something a little more broad-brush.
720CBD20-5F33-47E2-8171-326F99965CEF.jpeg

0137EFF9-0FC8-4939-A1E9-8320D952ADAE.jpeg

D8A84441-EBF8-4394-A0C0-0C26EFD9BD85.jpeg

ETA for newer fraus- I did not pull that Frappuccino thing out of nowhere by the way. Jack actually claimed to have bought a homeless person three strawberry and cream Frappuccinos. Then every single Big Issue seller in the entire UK clapped and cheered, and you could hear her name ringing out from Land’s End to John O’Groats

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 126

jenny2603

VIP Member
I'm not saying Jack's followers shouldn't think for themselves but she does play the big 'I am' on Twitter with her invisible Vacuous Bimbo Index. It's hardly surprising some people might think she has influence.

Having said that I'm still going to laugh when I see sqigs asking for help at the shops. 😂
Oh I love it. My dream is for someone to get stuck in a customer toilet in Asda and start tweeting Jack for help. "Jack I'm trapped in the ladies in the Warren Street Asda Superstore in Stockport- I've been shouting for ages but no one has come in, can you ask them to come and get me out?", "Jack, I don't know if you've seen my tweet, it's been half an hour now.", "Jack a man has just come and released the jammed lock- Thanks for all that you do".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 124

linzilou

Yay legal jack is back, thats my favorite one of her personalitys.

Lets have a little look

1) someone has signed my email account up to Britain First - not a crime but it is quite funny

2) made multiple attempts to hack into my PayPal, Patreon, Teemill + website.- They usually lock after a couple of unsuccessful log in attempts right?, this isnt identiy fraud becaue no one is trying to steal....thats right...her identity. identity fraud is usually about taking contracts out, claiming benefits or passport stuff in someone elses name.
If what she is saying is true (it isnt) it would be attempted theft. If by some miracle the imaginary celebrity police made an arrest of this invisible person then the entire crime would be considered low risk (they didnt take anything) and low culpability (no planning, no intimidation...etc). If the invisible person was caught, and then also found guilty the punishment in my estimated guess would be about a band B fine....one weeks wage.

3) harassing my lawyer and agent - who knows what what people email? the lawyer and agent would need to report the harassment themselves really, she cant be criminally offended on their behalf. it would also need to be over a period of time and by the same person. 100 emails all from different unrelated ip addresses= not harassment, 5 emails from the same one could be harassment depending on the content.

4) The law is on MY side- the law is on the side of public interest and protecting the public purse

5) hounded my brand partners on social media to the point where I’ve lost paid contracts- she would have to prove she lost contracts because of said hounding and not because of her incompetence or some other legit reason. she would have to prove who specifically lost her the contract and that it was the only reason she lost it. again if 100 people email hellmans to say they are not keen on her, and they are all unrelated people its not a legal or civil matter. if one person set up mulitple email or twitter accounts then yeah maybe thats closer to harrasment.

6) made false allegations of benefit fraud resulting in me being interviewed under caution - 90% of benefit fraud allegations are false. investigation start out informal, letters asking for proof of this or that, who lives where etc, because investigators know they are more than likely false. if that informal investigation doesnt resolve the issue then it will be the interview under caution. best guess, she didnt respond to a letter asking where her kid lived.

7) made malicious social services reports resulting in me being investigated by CPS - she cant possibly know who reported her, maybe the school, could be a neighbor, maybe the gp since she was an alcoholic raising a child alone. not every social services report is made maliciously.

8) made false reports to the RSPCA, NSPCC, and Police, leading to investigations - again the police are going to have to put an awful lot of man power in to figuring out who made all these anonymous reports, harassment is legally defined as more than one occasion.

9) repeatedly spammed charities that I work with with harassment, false allegations, abuse and trolling - the charities need to report it

10) sent friend requests to my family and sons family members on social media to gain access to intimate photographs and private information- this one is a bit creepy, hopefully its a lie but id say this is the closest to any real harassment she has got so far.

11) posted maps online with pins in pointing to what they think is my home address - stop making it obvous where you live if you dont want people discussing where you live. you cant dine out on "livng in a shitty bungalow" for years then have a strop when someone figures out you dont. judges dont suffer fools, look at what happned to vardy.

12) asked publicly for ‘anyone who lives near me to come forward’ - id be more concerned about people respondng.

13) taken photographs of my house and published them online - is this even true or have they just republished photos she has posted herself? this is actual harassment if its true, if they have stood outside and taken photos which im almost certain they have not.

14) publicly speculated about my sons school and the route he walks to it - im getting repetitive now but she has to prove this, prove it was malicious and prove it was harassment by showing that the people involed have done this type of thing more than once to her.

15) chatted openly amongst themselves about how best to drive me to suicide - im presuming this only happened in jackland

16) send implicit and explicit death threats and death wishes- i dont think this is true either

17) made false allegations about my sobriety - not a crime to gossip or speculate

18) posted hundreds of thousands of harassing, defamatory, abusive comments on social media and online - hey shes talking about you guys :love: you think the police would have got round to arresting you all my now since its been hundreds of thousands of posts. i'll miss you all.

19) and now fraudulently attempting to gain access to my financial accounts by identity theft - its just regular attempted theft, not identity theft you melon

20) they have a dept that monitors threats to people in public life - no they dont. project alpha was about as close as they got to actively looking for crime online but it was really focused on london gangs more than baked bean "chefs"

21) Joshua BP was sentenced for racially aggravated harassment and stirring up racial hatred, he sent her some mean tweets about being a lesbian and she quit twitter for a minute or two. cant find anything online about her givng evidence but it was a while ago now 🤷‍♀️

theres no money to be made in criminal trials jack, give it a rest.

• Heart
Reactions: 121

jenny2603

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-09-21 09.14.21.png

"Jack my local Aldi has run out of own brand beans -PLEASE HELP". Tough titty, squig Jack doesn't do Aldi. No beans for you.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 113

definitelynotvlad

Chatty Member
Is it illegal to sign up for a newsletter using someone else’s email? I used my OHs email address on the Clark’s website the other day because I wanted the 15% discount code for our sons new shoes. Should I be worried about the polis 🔺 coming knocking? And as for attempting to log into someone’s patreon etc account, how could you ever prove that? What crime has been committed?? Why am i even giving this headspace???

ETA: someone got into my justeat account a couple of months ago and treated themselves to lovely £80 Chinese on me. I had their actual delivery address and name, and I still don’t expect the police will do anything about it because…they’re busy with proper criminals and Barclaycard refunded me. Was a bit jealous actually, there’s no decent Chinese’s near where we live now and they were in London so I bet it was delicious. Send sweet & souros 🥺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 110

That Forensic Man

VIP Member
At least now we know what she's up to. Furiously reading here and hiding stuff. Pause and refund the Patreon next, Jack.

ETA Patreon archived here
The suite of relevant pages plus archives

Patreon

Teemill

Gofundme

Kickstarter

Bio page
Campaign page
Updates page
Comments page
Community page

Paypal

Bookshop.org

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 106
Radio 4 is currently broadcasting a whole programme about Cacio E Pepe
Ciao fellow fraus! Long-time grunker, first-time poster, and what a grunk it’s been. I’ll admit I had to skip a few threads to keep up, but GOOD LORD.

I used to be an absent minded follower of our delicate little urchin, but over the past year noticed more and more inconsistencies in the pov-cosplay. I confess though, it’s was the massacre of some dishes close to my heart that finally lead to my deliverance, specifically the slopabomination presented as Cacio e Pepe.

Fraus, I was fortunate enough to visit family in Italy this summer, and thought it would be amusing to show some of the villages nonnas this crime against the cucina.

To say it backfired would be putting it mildly; I think my passport may now be marked. 3 older ladies burst out laughing thinking it was a joke, until I explained this was from the professional kitchen of the Saviour of the Poors. One of these venerable women choked on her drink, while the other 2 crossed themselves and immediately sought out the local priest, such was their distress.

😢😢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100

OwlChampagne

Hello, I've been lurking for a few weeks, trying to keep up with the madness of the last few days, and now Jack has gone quiet and allowed me to BREATHE for five minutes I thought I'd finally post something.

I tried making a couple of Jack's recipes I randomly found online over the years but they were all disgusting and I had to throw them away. I assumed at the time that I must have just done something wrong. I tried the lettuce pesto thing (🤢🤮) and some sort of bread made with beer (🧱)

The unscrewing lightbulbs thing is so stupid. Solar lights don't provide much light, but let's assume she could get by with a straight swap, unscrew one bulb, and replace it with a solar lantern:

Check-a-Trade say it would cost £1.86 to run a single LED bulb for a year (10 hours per day) at 2022 electricity prices.
IMG_20220921_135646.jpg

Solar lantern costs are variable, I chose a mid-range one from Wilko, since we know she shops there and they are at the cheaper end:
IMG_20220921_131400.jpg

At £9.25 you'd need to use it (for 10 hours per day, every day) instead of the regular lightbulb for 5 years before you break even and start to save money.

Yes, you can get cheaper solar lights, but they give out very little light and you'd need more than one of them to replace a single regular bulb.

This is before you start to think about how these solar lights are going to charge each day.

The whole thing is ridiculous.

The same as a few of you, I grew up working class, was the first of my family to go to university, got a half decent job and now I'd consider myself middle class.

We were poor growing up but we always had food (and lightbulbs) and I was very aware that there were much poorer families than us.

I stumbled across Jack on SM now and again and she seemed a bit of a drama queen but I thought she was doing good things. When I read HH2 it actually quite upset me because I have some mental and physical health issues as a result of growing up in rubbish circumstances. I'd thought that my move to sedate middle-class-dom would mean I could leave that behind and grow old without all the horrible health issues of my parents, but here was Jack saying that it never goes away, it never gets better.

Then I think she popped into my Twitter timeline more often and things didn't add up and then I read Molly's blog and saw some link to here and have been reading with fascination ever since. I'm actually so relieved HH2 was complete BS! But also mad because she is causing real harm with her careless words.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 99

Nurseali

VIP Member
The bag is all that I hate about people lately.
Do something nice by all means but it's when people have to then say what they did on social media or in this case a massive bag.
I blocked a woman I went to school with as she took a photo of herself with a homeless man after giving him a sandwich. The poor man looked broken and embarrassed. Total cunt behaviour.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 99

jenny2603

VIP Member
Exactly, and at that time I think it still went up to 13yo not just 4 or 5 like UC now. UB for someone with no dependents had a penalty period but that's it HB was "automatic" if you were on full bens but completely separate so even if sanctioned for u/e you could still claim it as someone having "nil income" But yes, that would have involved actually completing paperwork not just thrashing about wailing.
One of many things that annoys me about The Poverty is that she acts like a medieval peasant whose crops have failed and sits there blaming a vengeful God or a local scapegoat. She's never made any effort to educate herself so she can pass of useful information. It would be fine to relay her tale of woe but explain that because she's from a well off background and had never claimed before she didn't know she could get help with her claims and that she'd advise anyone experiencing similar now to seek free professional support. It's presented as if it's just something you need to accept when it isn't always the case. Even with the old JSA if you could show good cause for resigning sanctions wouldn't apply and I often find DWP staff are very well informed about the benefit the deal with but less so with other benefits so sometimes taking the first answer you get isn't the right thing to do and that's before you get to genuine misunderstanding and poor communication on one or both sides.

It's just bloody tragic watching a young person waste all that time and energy revelling in fucking misery and victimhood all the time. One day, if she's lucky she'll be old and have aches and pains and maybe even a chronic illness and will look back and wonder why she wasted her youth fixating on misery and squandering what could have been a nice lowkey career- not famous enough to be a celeb but well known enough to get regular work and develop a modest talent.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

Nonah

VIP Member
6BC50AF4-8201-4352-90CE-446298C986AE.jpeg

i know this is the LEAST of it but CPS is the Crown Prosecution Service, Jack. We don’t call it Child Protective Services here. And you’d know that, I’d expect, if they’d been ‘investigating’ you. Which isn’t what they do.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95