Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RaeRae

Chatty Member
Exactly, and at that time I think it still went up to 13yo not just 4 or 5 like UC now. UB for someone with no dependents had a penalty period but that's it HB was "automatic" if you were on full bens but completely separate so even if sanctioned for u/e you could still claim it as someone having "nil income" But yes, that would have involved actually completing paperwork not just thrashing about wailing.
My daughter is 15 and income support didn't go up until they were 13. It did do at one point but changed while I was claiming it think I had to start working again when she started school so approx 4 or 5 from memory.

Reactions: 10
I think this is shaping up very well towards a youtube video. There’s loads of them out there ‘the downfall of’ or ‘whatever happened to’ and usually it’s a creator who got greedy and started to lie / cheat their way to easy money.
I wonder if we could talk FundieFriday into doing it? Her youtube takedowns are normally about Christian fundamentalism.....but she talks whilst simultaneously doing her makeup, so I feel that would be weirdly fitting.

• Haha
Reactions: 9