Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jenny2603

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-09-21 11.34.18.png

Screenshot 2022-09-21 11.40.24.png

We have angered this Southend Squig. It's a real account- they have pictures of themselves on tweets and are well established. They are a rampant monarchist and Jack stan though. I wonder if he's a friend of the family.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 83

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Thursday Morning huddle, National Cyber Crime Agency. Names redacted to protect identity
1 “morning all, we need to check in and get up to date on all current threats. As you know Iran have suspended Social Media but pictures are getting out of women burning hijabs; servers who hosted these were taken down by bots we traced back all over the world. We need to know who is helping the Iranian regime. We don’t need any more issues in that region”
3 “new PM’s advisors obviously being targeted by Russian bot farms - ongoing surveillance in case of any hostility”
2 “yes and also that Jack one who went viral the other week for rinsing spaghetti hoops, someone tried to log into her PayPal, concerned arseholes have tweeted us to look into it”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

Cornelia Hosendove

I've just had a proper good look at the promised patreon rewards & they are mind boggling. The top level states:

"You will receive a signed, framed print of one of my food photographs in the first month, and then a mounted one every month thereafter, and all of the previous rewards as well. Whew!"

Am I reading right that if you signed up at £44 per month you were expecting (choosing) to receive the following over the course of 1 year:
A framed art print
11 more mounted art prints

Plus all the other reward level goods? Which are:

10 art postcards EVERY month
6 art postcards EVERY month
Unspecified number of Thrifty Shades recipe cards - monthly?
3 more fecking art postcards per month.

I make that about 250+ items a year. Please tell me this is wrong.

This is a lot of jack themed crap even for a super fan. Maybe that's why folks didn't complain about not actually receiving them?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 82

Lurkingandlaughing

Yes, I think their rules about limiting the number of times people could access the service were possibly defensible when they were a much smaller charity and austerity had really only started to kick in but it's very quickly become apparent they're outdated and no longer fit for purpose. If they're sitting on a surplus like that, then they're able to introduce small cash grants and increase the number of times people can access the service or waive that altogether. They could also look at recruiting from the communities they serve- possibly doing a decent well paid internship programme that would provide opportunities to for people to work at all parts of the charity to gain different skills and get a feel for what they'd like to do. That strikes me as more valuable than creating more 60k jobs.
Its that I have a problem with. You can use it three times, three day food parcels. The immediate assumption is dishonesty, the need to ration their resources from the dishonest poor, who also need a referral from the jobcentre. The smaller foodbanks dont do this. Most are run and set up by volunteers. You can have a five month wait for PIP, you can be santcioned for loads of time and have a six week wait for Universal Credit. It shouldnt be running the gauntlet to get a manky food parcel. The foodbank where i used to live you could go every weekend, and get a hot meal while there, people are basically honest and the ones who did that needed it. How with the structure of our benefits system can you justify 3 parcel restrictions, referrals from professionals only with those kind of cash reserves? Also they are linked to the Teachfirs and Frontline social enterprise models hollowing out teaching and social work. I find the Trussell Trust a bit sinister and see them as an arm to the jobcentre rather than like the foodbanks I know run by volunteers. Give your money to the smaller ones they do a great job in terrible circumstances often..

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 81

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
She runs Victim Focus.
Tries.to.get the victims.of abuse and assault help and guidance. Has written several books. All around a good person, very prowoman.

Not everyone agrees with her, she has her fair share of real trolls that attack her and her wife, which seems unfair, Jess does good work and gets proper trolls, jack lies and grifts and gets very polite trolls asking questions.
There's a thread about her here, real whistleblowing stuff by ex employees etc, she sounds dodgy af.

• Wow

jenny2603

VIP Member
She's in his Wikipedia entry

Thank you--it's just called a shiner. It's not supposed to be shiny. You have to use matte eyeshadow/pencil and blend, blend, blend.
I know. My point being that he was not prosecuted for anything he did to her and whatever thrill she got out of him being questioned, she wasn't a factor in him being prosecuted. It was his far more serious harassment of Luciana Berger that saw him jailed. She has tried to centre herself in this the way she does with anything else that will attract sympathy and attention but she's really not important in this at all. If you haven't read Nikki Pilkington's article and Twitter comments on it, they're worth a look. She experienced far worse harassment than Jack and was notified when he was released from jail, whereas Jack still thought he was in prison because no one bothered to tell her. That's how unimportant she was in the whole thing.

• Heart
  • Wow

jenny2603

VIP Member
You would never get Susie Dent showing us her fanny. Maybe telling us in the 15th century it was called a growler. Classy bird our Susie
Word of the day is 'Growlerflit' (15th Century): one who appears to display their growler (fanny in modern parlance) only to reveal it was actually their thighs.

• Haha

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
Just noticing that in Iran they have blocked out Instagram and internet so women protesting about not being murdered for not wearing hijabs can’t raise awareness. But yeah, someone trying log into a grifter’s patreon is a major police incident.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
See, newer ninnies, this is narcissism in motion.
See how thee were worries, or thoughts of an intervention. No. Sat at home, grunking here and weaving together a web based on us taking the piss about the Del Monte password.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79

jenny2603

VIP Member
Removing the Teemill store, draws a line under it and gets rid of questions about why it's still there and how much it's making. That doesn't answer those questions from February until today. As we know Jack is very, very stupid and not half as cunning as she thinks she is, she probably thinks the matter is closed. It isn't, she still needs to account for the post TT funds and explain the highly misleading information on the emergency food merch.

• Heart
Reactions: 78