Jack Monroe #401 Is there a ‘blocked by DIVA magazine’ club?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This might be where I hold my hand up and confess that as well as reporting her whole story to the Daily Mail and suggesting they investigate her inconsistencies and potential frauds... I also reported the Teemill stuff to the fundraising commission.
Good for you, but don’t hold your breath. I don’t mean that you LITERALLY CANT BREATHE but you’re not the first to alert those institutions, and I doubt you’ll be the last.
Auto 🥕 is just letting cant through without an apostrophe

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Black eye explanations.

Tripped over foot. Hit tap and sink.
View attachment 1595828

Tripped over dumbbell. Hit toilet.
View attachment 1595829

🤷🏼‍♀️
If the second was April this year, this to me reads like it could be two separate bathroom incidents. The tap one that she exaggerated in 2020 and then another one (presumably where she’d learnt her lesson about performative posting) last year in 2021. Which is either careless or indicates being under the influence of something and toppling over while chucking up.

Reactions: 15
🚨🚨🚨Jack acknowledging Patreon, Paypal and Teemill klaxon 🚨🚨🚨

Something must be up!

I know there is someone here who does interesting statement analysis.

What's screaming at me is the way she has led with the "signing up to Britain First". Surely attempting to hack her PayPal is worse?!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Is it illegal to sign up for a newsletter using someone else’s email? I used my OHs email address on the Clark’s website the other day because I wanted the 15% discount code for our sons new shoes. Should I be worried about the polis 🔺 coming knocking? And as for attempting to log into someone’s patreon etc account, how could you ever prove that? What crime has been committed?? Why am i even giving this headspace???

ETA: someone got into my justeat account a couple of months ago and treated themselves to lovely £80 Chinese on me. I had their actual delivery address and name, and I still don’t expect the police will do anything about it because…they’re busy with proper criminals and Barclaycard refunded me. Was a bit jealous actually, there’s no decent Chinese’s near where we live now and they were in London so I bet it was delicious. Send sweet & souros 🥺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 110
Maybe someone was actually trying to issue the Patreon rewards because Jack is too bleeping lazy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
I could have sworn she said the swollen eye was from an insect bite. Maybe there’s been more than one. I don’t buy the bathroom tap explaination. The likelihood of falling onto a sink and only hitting a localised area like that is pretty teensy. Especially if falling at speed. Lolling over the toilet absolutely hammered and falling face first onto it is a more plausible explanation.
Yes, anything that blocks the tearducts will do it; insect bite, infection, even allergies. I'm not going to put my example photo here as *triangle* and also *ugly old bat*
The first (shiny pic) is very mild swelling with what looks like main impact on the outer eye cheekbone. 2nd pic has no marks there at all, but also not a several days later colour. (Recalling my StJohn casualty simulation &makeup minifrau days) . I dunno, but either way it's not A&E fgs.

Reactions: 21
I see there's a new squig frantically socking it to critics that Jack should be allowed to walk away as it was all an 'accident'.
Slipping in dogshit is an accident, this wasn't an accident as she knew exactly what she was doing

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder if “someone” hacked Patreon and now she has no details so cannot refund or respond.

She’s proper flailing now. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 41
The entire debacle really was a crash course in Jack being completely incapable of admitting to a mistake. She also initially said the DEAD PEOPLE CANT RIOT tees were missing an apostrophe because she "couldn't find one" in the font she'd used, then later backtracked, not to admit she'd fucked up, but to cover the initial lie with another lie about it being a "conscious design choice."
I thought she also gave another explanation that the design work was done by a third party free of charge. Which one is the truth I wonder?

Reactions: 16
Don't you have to verify your email when you sign up to any mailing list? So, it's total bollox.

She's just trying to get in first with the victim thing.

Is this her big clapback?? Pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I see she chose to come back with a bang rather than a whimper. The celeb squad have their hands full now.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
as it’s quiet can I ask what grunking means? i’ve read the wiki but couldn’t see it there (although maybe i’m blind 😂)
It means to catch-up/read a number of pages/threads. It’s hard NOT to grunk on here. Especially now she’s tweeting nonsense again.

NB: delicate members of the canal, do NOT look up the Urban Dictionary definition(s).

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.