Jack Monroe #401 Is there a ‘blocked by DIVA magazine’ club?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's it go for the TERF card. I keep this quiet normally but I'm trans and she fucks me off to the max. I'm nae messing re the trans thing, serious.

• Heart
Reactions: 135
Just noticing that in Iran they have blocked out Instagram and internet so women protesting about not being murdered for not wearing hijabs can’t raise awareness. But yeah, someone trying log into a grifter’s patreon is a major police incident.
Yeah but Jack won't care about that because she's in Britain First now and hates foreigners.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Nah with you on this one-the first thing that jumped out to me too.

Do you think she’s opening her spam mail or something? Like those emails you get like ‘someone just tried to sign in to your Santander account-click this link to confirm your identity’ and she’s like IMMA BEEN HECKED!
Why am I having visions of her clicking those type of links in a desperate attempt to actually be hacked and have “proof”

• Haha
Reactions: 35
So instead of getting sued, this time we should all expect the bizzies at the door in the middle of the night?

Jack, if you are reading this, and I know you are...

Feed Content and Coops, and here's a tip for unsubscribing to an email list: click unsubscribe. You are most welcome.
At this rate, if Jack were to ever suggest Tattle was the space she was seeing all this, it’s likely the Libel case would have to be reversed… then we’d all have to get special court hats but as the complainants instead…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Just when you think she can’t go any lower. What a ~victim~.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
One last thought before I really do switch off my phone and go to sleep..

Why is she worried about her bank accounts and nefarious TERFS getting to THE MONEY when she claims to have no money and has shared screenshots of her empty accounts as "evidence"?

Really makes you think.
005b5905a8598656edb21de16297cf2f.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Any second now there’s going to be a back tracking tweet. “I mean, I don’t HAVE any money so good LUCK pal. Enjoy spending ELEVEN PENCE” or something like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
The pathetic siren call - I'm being attacked by terfs 😱 is going to attract attention that she will regret.
Shout out loud, Jack !

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.