Jack Monroe #401 Is there a ‘blocked by DIVA magazine’ club?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just used the webform to report it to the charity commission and am going to do a more formal report this afternoon. THats staggering. And to the poster who said those bags represent everything she hates about people. Yup. Agreed. They are not a victim of this no matter how much they spent on that merch.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
I just used the webform to report it to the charity commission and am going to do a more formal report this afternoon. THats staggering. And to the poster who said those bags represent everything she hates about people. Yup. Agreed. They are not a victim of this no matter how much they spent on that merch.

Id take the time to look through the original tweets, the screenshots of the donations etc as it does need stitching together a little bit, but it's a whole mess.

I see there's a new squig frantically socking it to critics that Jack should be allowed to walk away as it was all an 'accident'.
What was an accident?

• Wow
Reactions: 28
The follower count is regularly seesawing up and down by 2. Very strange. A previous Frau said it was like watching a lava lamp and I have to agree!
9B9947C3-4238-4007-BB2E-EACFE123D39E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Am. I being dim. I would rather give a food bank £24 of food then buy a tit t shirt that is so long nobody would read it
Still better than a Be Kind t shirt though.
But then how would anyone know you've helped a Poor?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Screenshot 2022-09-21 11.34.18.png

Screenshot 2022-09-21 11.40.24.png

We have angered this Southend Squig. It's a real account- they have pictures of themselves on tweets and are well established. They are a rampant monarchist and Jack stan though. I wonder if he's a friend of the family.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 83
The bag is all that I hate about people lately.
Do something nice by all means but it's when people have to then say what they did on social media or in this case a massive bag.
I blocked a woman I went to school with as she took a photo of herself with a homeless man after giving him a sandwich. The poor man looked broken and embarrassed. Total bleep behaviour.
I promise this is not one of those stories that people make up, this actually happened. I took my daughter to Brick Lane on a day trip to London and there was a guy photographing a homeless man, near the bagel shop we were visiting. I dont like brick lane, my friend who is with me is similar and my dauhgter said 'Mum whats the word when someone says they are something and they are not?', so me and my friend offered a few words and my daughter who was about 11 at the time looked at us like she had a lightbulb. 'Wanker' she said. 'The word is wanker'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I see there's a new squig frantically socking it to critics that Jack should be allowed to walk away as it was all an 'accident'.
If it's the one I'm watching I suspect she's just waded into a controversy to draw attention and cashos to her Only Fans.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I’ve designed some alternative totes, with shorter, snappier slogans. You can choose to virtue signal your support for standard poors, the homeless, or go for something a little more broad-brush.
720CBD20-5F33-47E2-8171-326F99965CEF.jpeg

0137EFF9-0FC8-4939-A1E9-8320D952ADAE.jpeg

D8A84441-EBF8-4394-A0C0-0C26EFD9BD85.jpeg

ETA for newer fraus- I did not pull that Frappuccino thing out of nowhere by the way. Jack actually claimed to have bought a homeless person three strawberry and cream Frappuccinos. Then every single Big Issue seller in the entire UK clapped and cheered, and you could hear her name ringing out from Land’s End to John O’Groats

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 126
View attachment 1594288

"Jack my local Aldi has run out of own brand beans -PLEASE HELP". Tough titty, squig Jack doesn't do Aldi. No beans for you.
Top tip, M&S have actually got great essentials (the tins are delicious), which are more reliable stock, sometimes cheaper and better quality than Aldi - source: being actually w/c and raised by a generation of women who did visit multiple shops for bargains, and pool knowledge of same 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 52
She's just pulling figures out of her arse. I recall saying at the time, if she'd been smart and done this properly I think she could have legitimately pocketed profits for herself if she'd set up the shop doing merch inspired by her body of work. I don't think it would have been a massive earner but a few of her simps would have sprung for t-shirts to support Jack. She could have then worked with charities to come up with agreed upon designs and made the profits on those charity only, even getting squigs to vote for the next charity and driving engagement to her tired old blog which could have hosted the polls and provided updates on the shoppo. See Jack I try to help you make legit cashos for yourself and help charity with my good ideas and what do I get it return accused of being a vile troll who wants you DEAD. You have hurt my feelings and I may sue.
Come now, you are aware of her body of work, smol though it is, you know she would never ever put that much effort in

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Top tip, M&S have actually got great essentials (the tins are delicious), which are more reliable stock, sometimes cheaper and better quality than Aldi - source: being actually w/c and raised by a generation of women who did visit multiple shops for bargains, and pool knowledge of same 😂

THis is absolutely true. Ocado were doing lurpak for 2quid a pack and I decided to do my months shopping with them. I mostly buy basics and ingredients and their basics range, Ocado and M+S is amazing and their products are excellent and its the best thing I ever did. I buy once a month, and spend about 150 but doing it from there has changed my month entirely and a lot of the stuff is either similarly priced or cheaper or cheaper and much better quality than other places.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I can’t understand why the active Teemill page still says all proceeds go to TT, that’s so misleading (at best).

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Id take the time to look through the original tweets, the screenshots of the donations etc as it does need stitching together a little bit, but it's a whole mess.

What was an accident?
The whole grift. As Jesus said let he who has never opened a Patreon, collected the cashos, sent nothing to customers and refused to deal with complaints for TWO years cast the first stone. So we all started lobbing rocks.*

*This is a joke, no one has lobbed rocks at Jack and it's not a threat to do so.

Jack in two hours THE INTERNET IS MAKING FUN OF ME AND THROWING ROCKS AT ME WAH WAH.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.