Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jenny2603

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-09-21 09.53.03.png

This makes £2.19 profit. So £2.19 provides three days emergency food for one person.

Screenshot 2022-09-21 09.52.48.png

This makes £4.50 profit. So actually £4.50 provides three days emergency food for one person.

Both figures sound like gross underestimates, unless it relates to one of those community supermarkets where you pay £3.00 but get £15.00 worth of goods but those aren't emergency food services, so I presume it be more likely to relate to a foodbank.

I am aware that Jack is autistic so cannot lie. She loves facts and is FORENSIC so she won't have just farted some nonsense onto t-shirts and tote bags. I look forward to hearing which figure is correct and seeing a fully costed breakdown of these emergency three day food parcels. I'm sure Jack has already been softly, gently behind the scenes educating foodbanks on providing food at these incredibly low prices.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 95

Lurkingandlaughing

You're not misunderstanding at all. Here's the shop with the bag and T-shirts.

Thats actually staggering. Have hit the roof. Have double peaked. So first of all if you are reading this and you need a big fucking tote bag to say you gave money to a food bank charity, you are a twat and cannot be redeemed I do not care how much that fucking bag cost.

2- I am going to the Charity Commission. I want to know how many were sold and how much money was made, because thats bang out of order and downright not alright.

3. I have to have another cup of tea now and my jaw is fucking injured from hitting the floor.

THis is the Charity Commission and Action Fraud. Two separate organisations. They are very keen that if individuals see people purporting to be involved in charitable activity, and pocketig the cash, that they contact them. https://www.actionfraud.police.uk/charities I am going to do this when I calm down and pick my jaw off the floor ad address the bruising, but I feel like any individual who was shocked to fuck at that, should be able to do this.

• Heart
Reactions: 94

jenny2603

VIP Member
Total bullshit on the benefit fraud claim. They'd get the complaint, see the person wasn't claiming benefits and that would be the end of it. What could they interview them about? "We're here to discuss a benefit claim that you're not making but if you were would be fraud". Also total bullshit on the rest of it but I can't be arsed. All I'll say is that Jack loses relationships because of her disgusting personality and the above thread is the perfect illustration of why no one can stand to be with her for any length of time.

• Haha
Reactions: 92

Amanda Lin

VIP Member
Jack: I’ve been hacked

Squigs: oh no, so sad. Let’s mobilise and stop all
Donations and subscriptions so the hackers don’t profit from this crime.

Jack: No, not like that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Jack, Linda McCartney dropped you because vegans are offended by you and your bollock sausage consumption and lack of pet care. Superdrug have probably dropped you coz you told Lorraine on national tv to use shampoo in the washing machine, you glaikit bam heid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
Imagine if somebody -anybody - had spent last couple of years showing that you CANNOT now feed a person adequately long-term on £10 or £12 a week (that did a good veggie diet for us in 1990's) backed up with proper nutritional analysis. Might have done so much good.
I gave this post a heart but it didn't seem enough.

This, exactly this, is the crux of the matter for me.

Yes she's an unpleasant woman on twitter, yes the teemill thing is dodgy af, and 2 years of patron for no output is just ridiculous, but those things only really effect people who have chosen to interact with her.

But the £20 a week shopping with 1 carton of Uht milk in it and that is supposed to do two people's cereal breakfasts and hot drinks for a week bullshit is the absolute core of it.

People CAN NOT manage with £20 a week to spend on food. They just can't .

Jack playing dress up as a poor person is drowning out that truth.
(edited as I'd missed out the word 'only'

• Heart
Reactions: 88

FrankReagan

Chatty Member
I wish she’d explain why the police are so quick to respond to her alleged email and web issues. As has been said before, the resources and/or will just isn’t there to help actual victims of crime, particularly wrt stalking and similar.

Last year I was in a hit & run accident. My car was very badly damaged and the perpetrators screamed at me and that plus the location of it & the awful shock made me very fearful. And that takes a lot with me. 999 just told me to report it online. I had the number plate & car details but it was stolen or cloned. I knew where the perpetrators had been before they hit me (🔺 local knowledge of a nest of villains 🔺) The police rang me the following week (!) and their main message was ‘you’ll get over it’. Yep, those words were said. They did not look at the several sets of CCTV nor speak to the people who knew who the criminals were. They did not want to know at all. It took me a long time to get over and it was horrible. So I should have told them they tried to sign my email up to fascists.com? Fuck right off, Jack.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 86

Terrible

VIP Member
JACK!!!
I fully believe you, because, you’re not going to BELIEVE this, but I think someone has set up a Patreon account in your name, and scammed hundreds of people out of thousands of pounds!!!1!!! I think they’re impersonating Nigella Lawson as well!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 86

DinosaurSenior

VIP Member
I don't think I want to raise money for TT ever again. The food bank round the corner from me is run by a church group, and during winter/lockdown I saw them trudging through the snow with carrier bags to deliver to their clients.

• Heart
Reactions: 85

That Forensic Man

VIP Member
May I suggest an animal charity version?

I help paws indirectly*

*by buying designer dogs whilst suggesting YOU should adopt not shop.
I've boiled it down (like thos beans)
designer.png

She really is absolutely off her sh1thouse onion.
onion.png

Interesting to note, both of the above links are the first archive captures I've done. However I note on Wayback there have been 7 previous screencaptures of the store and two previous on Archive.ph. Looks like someone else is watching.
🕵️‍♂️

ETA this is more esoteric, if you know you know
onion2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

jenny2603

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-09-22 00.38.32.png

Unfortunately due to my 120 hour work it took two years for me to realise that Big TERF had set up a Patreon in my name and having infiltrated my Twitter account which I only use when I am shitting in a bag, had sent out tweets requesting donations. I regret to say that the money raised appears to have vanished and I cannot account for what happened to any of it. I trust this matter is now closed and I can return to my role as the person single handedly eradicating poverty in the United Kingdom and indeed the rest of the world.

• Haha
  • Heart

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
Like fuck the police are going to spend time and resources launching an investigation into someone trying a password on someone's online accounts 😂. It happens all the time, you barely get anywhere with the police if any fraud is actually committed! They won't give a toss that there were sign in attempts, and will just tell you to make sure your passwords are tight. Nice try Jack, you great big melon 🍈.

• Haha
Reactions: 83