Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DisgruntledGoat

VIP Member
5E69EAB7-9B7D-4931-935B-9FEEDE744379.jpeg

Sorry it doesn’t show Jack b/c I blocked that dementor long ago but this thread is an astonishing takedown and recommend searching it and luxuriating in it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 156

jenny2603

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-08-02 21.30.19.png

God love you squig, walking into the burning building to tell Jack about the price of bog roll.

• Haha
Reactions: 147

LavaFlake

VIP Member
SmartSelect_20220802-124450_Twitter.jpg

I mean god forbid people with different viewpoints can find common ground on a completely unrelated topic! Not once does AM mention Jack's gender status.

No wonder the left is fucked with this ridiculous groupthink.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 142
View attachment 1467267

Also, it doesn't have anything to do with Jack being nonbinary or hanging onto Marcus Rashford's coat-tails and everything to do with Jack writing a lengthy pity party post and then hinting at the end that she needs money but actually no just give the money to the TT but actually yes it's haaaard making terrible recipes and having public meltdowns so please actually give me your pocket money. The fact that people are using the "it's because Jack is nonbinary!" attack is ridiculous - as if Jack Monroe is the only nonbinary person to have ever existed and if anyone has any bone to pick with them then it's solely based on their gender identity and not how rancid Jack is as a human being. But I guess blue ticks really don't have brains to think with.
I’m a non-binary person on Tattle. I’ve been hanging around here for a while now (had an earlier account that I deleted and used infrequently). Couldn’t say about other threads but I’d argue this place feels inclusive and fine. There are differing opinions but I’ve not seen hate. Like, whenever I noticed some odd language it’s not from a regular poster. Gender stuff doesn’t come up that much at all. There have been a iffy couple moments nothing consistent — wild improvement from Twitter. I know people IRL who went on and off hormones in early adulthood. Jack’s whole thing was pretty normal except for announcing everything in the Guardian and being slightly fantastical about it all.

Pisses me off that people were so ready to yell, “They must be TERFs!” Like people can’t be non-binary and a loaded grifting machine at the same time. We’re so capable!

Thanks all for screenshots!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 135

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
"I have an audience that's double the size of the Pyramid stage capacity at Glastonbury"

Oh fuck me, I'm done 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 125