Jack Monroe #350 Can you crochet a web of lies?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Media wise I’d say she’s at risk of some sticky brown poo hitting the fan
- Rogue Agent, Ana Delvey and instahun scammers are all in the public consciousness. People are hungry for more of this kind of thing right now
-August is traditionally “slow news month” where any old tut will get picked up

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Luckily for me I am the boss a sole trader 🔺️or I'd have to have a formal warning with myself about using my phone at work. Can't concentrate on anything else.... 😬
Your username has me merrily picturing us on the phone all day today watching the thread and chatting like Sibyl and Audrey 😂

1F1BBB58-A759-41FC-8191-B434C46579B7.jpeg

“And THEN she said her own words were libellous!”

“Ooh, I know!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
Between this enorma-chaos and it being Alice Evans' PRO date, I may have to give up work.

Please send snackos and vinos to keep me alive as I Iie on a lilo on the floor
Thank goodness for the time difference, it’s the only way I’ll manage. That and being disabled and unable to work.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Oh my goodness majority of the quote tweets on Jacks latest are scathing. I never saw anything like it
Your username has me merrily picturing us on the phone all day today watching the thread and chatting like Sibyl and Audrey 😂

View attachment 1465660

“And THEN she said her own words were libellous!”

“Ooh, I know!”
That is a fine life goal. I shall wear my best mauve bed jacket. 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Well yes Jack I think it is rather the point that the screenshots of THAT THREAD are lies.

1659442448467.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
ICO Squig identifying herself in the replies to THAT THREAD

View attachment 1465669
I think it's wonderful that people who've been damaged by Monroe finally have a safe public space to bear witness to it. It's really been too long.

Also, I very much hope she does sue. The discovery process would have to include full disclosure of all her sources of income. And a deep dive into such claims as sleeping rough.

Ironically, I might even donate to her legal fund, because that's a court case I would love to see.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
Bit like how I had to explain the curious Jimmy Nail pics in my phone 😂
I teach (triangulate away Jack) and some of the kids saw pics of Harold and a cat I drew wearing a ‘Dead people CANT Riot’ T shirt (don’t even remember why) when I was screensharing. Also a pic of Jack wearing her gypsy rose glasses. #Awkward

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
Looking at the posting history of that squig - they do seem slightly obsessed with Monroe. Dubiously so.
Lads without moderating, can I remind you that in the past we have had issues when we’ve posted a lot of screenies from what appear to be Mr T Roll accounts. Whether that be pro Jack or Anti Jack. The problems that have been caused were Mr T then going after tattlers such as tracking them down on socials/IRL twitter, posting horrible tweets about tattlers using their tattle handle. It’s not that we shy away from the “maybe a troll” accounts because they have less clout, it’s because they can, and have, turned on tattle posters because...they’re really into T Rolling.

On topic, has Big Dave been around for a word with her yet or what? Hurry up, her bones are grinding to dust!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
Lads without moderating, can I remind you that in the past we have had issues when we’ve posted a lot of screenies from what appear to be Mr T Roll accounts. Whether that be pro Jack or Anti Jack. The problems that have been caused were Mr T then going after tattlers such as tracking them down on socials/IRL twitter, posting horrible tweets about tattlers using their tattle handle. It’s not that we shy away from the “maybe a troll” accounts because they have less clout, it’s because they can, and have, turned on tattle posters because...they’re really into T Rolling.

On topic, has Big Dave been around for a word with her yet or what? Hurry up, her bones are grinding to dust!
Apologies, I didn't even look at the account. Noted.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
"I'm not giving it the oxygen of publicity" - except you are doing exactly that by throwing a tantrum about it and guaranteeing any of your supporters who haven't seen it yet are going to go find it so they can see what you're talking about...?

1st time poster, sorry for just jumping in. I've been aware of Jack for a long time due to following many UK food people but something about her always rubbed me the wrong way so I mostly ignored her, but Nigella's tweets really irked me and I jumped on here to see if anyone else was annoyed by it.

On top of EVERYTHING ELSE, the thing that makes me dislike Jack is that she always seems to be complaining about some rando making mean comments about her and playing the victim to get sympathy. People who get so caught up in responding to "mean haters" instead of just getting on with their lives are so irritating. If her important work is so important why does she have all this time for internet bullies? *eyeroll* But of course it gets all her fans to see her as vulnerable and must protect!! instead of ever noticing things that don't add up.

Anyway. Hoping this ends badly for her. :cool:

• Heart
Reactions: 90

Sadly I think Big D is busy polishing his cannon today.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I’m going to have to give up part time fruit picking to keep up with this.
Just stopped for a piss and a sandwich (absolutely true) and I can’t believe how much catching up I have to do. I know it’s been said before, but, she’s really lost it this time.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Screenshot 2022-08-02 13.20.08.png

In all the excitement I overlooked the sleekit, despicable use of "fellow abusers" here. There is nothing abusive about that thread and I've not seen anyone be abusive off the back of it. This is why, whilst I would generally take any claims of abuse at face value, I just don't believe a single claim Jack makes about abusive behaviour towards her. Receipts or it didn't happen Jack.

• Heart
Reactions: 105
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.