Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
IMG_20220802_220254.jpg

Also, it doesn't have anything to do with Jack being nonbinary or hanging onto Marcus Rashford's coat-tails and everything to do with Jack writing a lengthy pity party post and then hinting at the end that she needs money but actually no just give the money to the TT but actually yes it's haaaard making terrible recipes and having public meltdowns so please actually give me your pocket money. The fact that people are using the "it's because Jack is nonbinary!" attack is ridiculous - as if Jack Monroe is the only nonbinary person to have ever existed and if anyone has any bone to pick with them then it's solely based on their gender identity and not how rancid Jack is as a human being. But I guess blue ticks really don't have brains to think with.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 109

jenny2603

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-08-02 19.12.17.png

Yes, Nigella why don't you stick your neck out for the tender one. A writer with your clout could really open a lot of doors for ickle pickle Jack.

• Haha

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
Recap~~~ one really needs to read thread #349 to get the full shock and awe of what went down. Jack's begging post imploded on her with various blue ticks and squiggles alike seemingly united in their disbelief at the blatant manipulation and crying poverty when she's just bought a very expensive dog amongst all the other things she treats herself to. We are currently awaiting day two of the Multigrift of Madness, thanks in no small part to one particular squig who's like a Georgia Gator with lockjaw flinging tweets out to all and sundry about Jack. Special mention to Nigella 'Tender One' Lawson for putting the entire Canal offside and off our food.
ETA 🥕

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

jenny2603

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-08-02 14.40.12.png

Come on Essex Echo and Your Southend, Iqbal must have his say on the latest developments.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 107
Is now a good time to ask about the broccoli pasta recipe? Only I picked up some elderly-looking nightbroccoli that won't make it beyond breakfast time tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 106

Pavlova

VIP Member
Hooo boy. It's just not going away is it?! I can't remember- if ever - there was a mass of tweeters like this, over such a sustained period of time...

Screenshot_20220802-215253_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 105

FlashBoof

VIP Member
She only has to scream MENTAL HEALTH down the phone at them asking for a comment and they will back off. There has been too many semi-famous people damaged or even worse by gotcha press.

Anyway - the AmazingThread from that gorgeous human that really gets it has shared this Tweet of the Week - if not of the year.

For your delectation.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

jenny2603

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-08-02 13.20.08.png

In all the excitement I overlooked the sleekit, despicable use of "fellow abusers" here. There is nothing abusive about that thread and I've not seen anyone be abusive off the back of it. This is why, whilst I would generally take any claims of abuse at face value, I just don't believe a single claim Jack makes about abusive behaviour towards her. Receipts or it didn't happen Jack.

• Heart

Mel Donte

Chatty Member
Two of my pro-Jack friends have messaged me today to say that their eyes have been opened. Is... is this what the last laugh feels like?!

• Haha
  • Wow

Lazarus

VIP Member
She only has to scream MENTAL HEALTH down the phone at them asking for a comment and they will back off. There has been too many semi-famous people damaged or even worse by gotcha press.

Anyway - the AmazingThread from that gorgeous human that really gets it has shared this Tweet of the Week - if not of the year.

For your delectation.
If the next thread title isn't 'no one should be donating to a character from a Pulp song', then there is no hope for this hellsite.

• Haha
  • Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Nah mate, I’m an Ardent Remainer, and was involved in the roll-out process of the vaccine in my local area. I’m also pretty much a leftie and deffo not transphobic. What I do like to do though is call out injustice and such things as grifting when I see it. Wasn’t hard, just some basic research, not following blindly without question. You should try it, not just go along with the idea that anyone who queries Jack is a far-right loon 🤦🏽‍♀️

7468F2CF-7374-4067-A014-F0C7AA0D42A1.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 104

jenny2603

VIP Member
View attachment 1467064
Shaking in my shoes here
I work with the long term unemployed, including people with learning difficulties and quite serious mental problems who've really not had a lot of luck in life and a very poor experience of education. Many struggle with computers and general literacy but I can honestly say they're all able to grasp the concept of joining the library/ community drop in and booking a computer rather than typing away on a tiny phone. If Jack speaks for anyone it's unhinged martyrs, it's certainly not any disadvantaged person I've ever come across.

• Heart
  • Haha

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
Putting my next thread title nom in, using Jack Monroe's own words against her (again).

Jack Monroe - A stunning work of fiction

• Heart
  • Haha