Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bazzam

Chatty Member
has anyone got a picture with the pirate eye mask, please? just feel a need to change my profile pic at the moment. love to the fraus, x

• Haha
Reactions: 19

lucyq

It's still there on the front page of _chat, but it's not coming up in search for some reason, and it's dropped off the most active list.
Thanks, found it in the end - but yeah you can't search for it at the moment.

Reactions: 18

PuritySpiral

View attachment 1466470

I just did a quote for a dog like hers this is what came up.
I've lost it now as I did it on a 10 minute email, but for a goldendoodle puppy of Content's age (admitedly I gave her the benefit of the doubt and said she paid £1000) using a random Thorpe Bay postcode, the cheapest - not necessarily the best by any means - but the cheapest policy was just shy of £11 pcm. It was like I described, 1k per condition cap, £100 excess plus 20% of any claim - didn't read any further as was just interested in headline figure to see if it was possible as I pay around £47 a month for my own dog.

I think these algorithms vary greatly though.

Reactions: 18

HalcyonDays

View attachment 1466421
Well Jack finally trending on my feed, I was previously just looking at her timeline, so put in her actual name to the search…OMFG it’s a war over there, Twitter people fighting each other left, right and centre, Tweeters attacking each other, some defending her, others going full-on attack, it’s absolute scenes…..starting to think that Blog is a game-changer, oh Jack what ya done 🤪🤦🏽‍♀️It's like the gnomes in Harry Potter...they turn on one another pretty fast.
" It is rather easy to remove a gnome infestation, due to their low intelligence. Once you start the removal process, all of the gnomes flock to the surface, eager to see what is happening. Apparently, the sound of other gnomes screaming is entertaining to them, or they are simply confused as to what is happening."

Reactions: 17

TillyMiffin

Chatty Member
A now deceased relative of mine once went up to the actress who played Morag in Take the High Road to inform her her husband on the programme was having it off with someone else. There was definitely something similar wrong with them but I'm not sure what. All I can tell you is that they used to hoard gents slacks and Barcardi.
🤣🤣🤣 amazing

• Haha
Reactions: 15