Jack Monroe #350 Can you crochet a web of lies?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
780 Patreons now.

As a comparison, Olia Hercules has 456 and shows, quite transparently, that this gets her £7,081 per month. She has one low tiers and then others quite high, but my she offers a shed load of stuff in return.

Is there an echo?

She liked it so much when she replied to that guy she tweeted it again!
I think he hid it?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
I bet all these accounts have tweeted #BeKind at some point too 🙄
Whether you agree with Molly or not they weren’t rude or abusive in their thread so no need for those replies
In my experience the "be kind" one are the worst. I saw somebody recently get a death threat off one with that on her profile picture and when I stepped in to point this out I was told I was a "waste of oxygen"... I laughed and said they'd made my point on their hypocrisy for me....

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
If I were advising her PR-wise I might be telling her to go all-in on the moral highground conspiracy route:

"Isn't it FUNNY that when people are DYING because of the TORIES, an ORCHESTRATED AND SLANDEROUS CAMPAIGN OF LIES comes out just as I was about to launch a campaign against the TORY cost-of-living crisis".

Then fake a breakdown and lie low for a bit, then come back in a while as if nothing had happened.

ETA - I see she is playing the non-binary card. Not the worst card she could have played as it will create a shitstorm in itself that will distract from the original one.
Good idea! That or tell her to post saying, "you can all just talk amongst yourselves, I have a book deadline (of the nth degree) to hit so I shall take myself off to my lovely hammock and see you when it's done!" and then just bugger off!
End of, good excuse, no need to carry on tweeting. But we all know her answer to this...

SHAN'T

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Well the transphobia thing didn’t work. Racism accusations next?

• Haha
Reactions: 59
The Twitter storm is a proper battle now between Jack support and those who disbelieve, heated tweets going back and forth, Jacks’ monkeys have arrived in numbers, putting up a big defence, not much #bekind going on with the Monkeys and Stans, they having none of ’That Thread’ having any truth in it. The thread author getting hit hard, but still many defending them. Jack rallying her troops, not answering any questions, big ‘Shan’t’ vibes going down from Jack. Early stages but will the arrival of more Blue Tick support swing it for Jack. Jack not backing down, providing no answers, but her squigs don’t need it. Could be a long night It’s frantic over there 🤦🏽‍♀️ 😱🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
It's insane the ones that will not see what's in front of them so they can throw their money wherever just good to see many that had fallen for it will never do that again

Reactions: 25
Deflection, projection, gaslighting, attack. ✔✔✔✔
It's almost the narcissist's playbook of how to behave in an argument.
Her ego is so huge and yet so fragile so it's the same pattern whenever anyone dares to criticise. Actually admitting to things can be a huge relief - try it!

I'm grateful she's pointed put that I must be a massive, defaming, transphobic twit. I never knew! 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
So her finances are no one's business but she talks openly about being skint and is on the beg, that makes sense!

It's no one's responsibility to pick up the tab of her financial mismanagement of her income.

She lives in a pure fantasy world if she thinks people aren't going to question her and her motives.

Jack "bigger than a Pyramid" is not trending for me now....she has been replaced by Maynards sweets....

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
When you think she’s sunk as low as she can, she finds new depths to plumb. Hiding behind discrimination (which is very real for people far less cushioned and privileged than she) is completely reprehensible.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.