Jack Monroe #350 Can you crochet a web of lies?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf, Penhaligons is beautiful perfume. I buy the knock offs from an online store in Leicester. I always get asked what I’m wearing

I genuinely need details! MrGroovy (the massive twit) only wears a Penhaligon pong - fair enough, he’s settled on it and it suits him lovely. And a bottle lasts him aaaaages. But, a dupe would be awesome.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Two of my pro-Jack friends have messaged me today to say that their eyes have been opened. Is... is this what the last laugh feels like?!
Just warn them not to accidentally head butt a tap with their newly opened *shiny* eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Jack, if you are reading this, and I know you are...

I hope that in the midst of all this chaos (which was of your own making, by the way) you have remembered to feed poor Content and Cooper.

Also, animals are very sensitive to a person's strong emotions, especially those that are negative. Remember that when you are about to have a temper tantrum. Thank you in advance, and like I said, this is all on you. xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I'm all caught up and I actually feel a bit.....emotional? Like we've been shouting about this into the void for years and nobody listened 😭

Now they are I don't really know what to do with myself hah
Same @SmillieKylie same
Lefty ✔
Remainer ✔
Pro vaxxer ✔
🏳️‍🌈 🏳‍⚧️ Ally ✔
She’s just flinging as much of her own tit as poss in the hope some will stick
<insert Spider-Man pointing at another Spider-Man meme>

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Tbf, Penhaligons is beautiful perfume. I buy the knock offs from an online store in Leicester. I always get asked what I’m wearing
I used to buy Penhaligons aftershave stuff for OH (and crabtree) but everything we liked they discontinued LOL I am the kiss of death when it comes to toiletries... I'd love some of their Bluebell perfume though.... oh and I can vote for Poundland's petals (Daisy) and Cest Belle (I think) (La vie en belle or something). As you can see I know my perfumes.... 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
This is it. You just search the perfume you like and the ‘alternative’ comes up. It’s amazing and I love it. I treat myself twice a year and spend about 50 quid. The Tom Ford dupes are ace too:
Hope this is ok mods x
bleeping wants to be at over a hundred and eighty notes for 100ml.
I would want Bradley Cooper to apply it to my pulse points with his tongue for that price

I genuinely need details! MrGroovy (the massive twit) only wears a Penhaligon pong - fair enough, he’s settled on it and it suits him lovely. And a bottle lasts him aaaaages. But, a dupe would be awesome.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Screenshot 2022-08-02 21.30.19.png

God love you squig, walking into the burning building to tell Jack about the price of bog roll.

• Haha
Reactions: 147
Is now a good time to ask about the broccoli pasta recipe? Only I picked up some elderly-looking nightbroccoli that won't make it beyond breakfast time tomorrow.
Sidey T, I luffs u but you’ve arsed it up. Broccolli pasta is a breakfast recipe. Could you put it in a bullet blender and bake the liquid with oats maybe?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
Ninnies, I don't want to take ✨all✨ the credit for this epic chaos, but I did ✨somewhat✨ predict this and the universe has provided. You'rewelcome.

Screenshot_20220802_213341.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.