Jack Monroe #350 Can you crochet a web of lies?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me also. Fortunately, my big boss is in Celery, Edinburgh at the moment (and as they’re no doubt the only American tourist in the area I am very dangerously🔺myself there), so I can be distracted with impunity. And then work most of weekend to do the stuff I should be doing today, but that’s ok.

View attachment 1465559
Luckily for me I am the boss a sole trader 🔺️or I'd have to have a formal warning with myself about using my phone at work. Can't concentrate on anything else.... 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Yel

It’s curious that no news outlets have picked anything up (yet). I live in hope.
I wonder if it's even news for them? It's been blindingly obvious for ages that jack monroe is a work of fiction but everywhere from the BBC to news international supported her. She filled a gap and was an easy booking.

But at the same time this latest grift is breathtaking, even by her standards.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
I really hope one of the newspapers does say something about it before she succeeds in getting the thread taken down.
Can she? There's nothing potentially defamatory, just a long list of Jack's own words.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Oh my goodness majority of the quote tweets on Jacks latest are scathing. I never saw anything like it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
So the other night Mr V looked 👀 at my phone and asked ‘what is tattle?’

I didn’t really know where to start with the canal…
Outfits? Bowls? Slopbot? Cats dogs living together, mass hysteria… it’s hard to explain.
To be fair, Mr Barzie has suggested in the past I’ve been too harsh, too militant, too unsupportive and too willing to ‘not see both sides’. Last night he read the full Molly Thread, sent it to me proudly, and commented that he had no idea there was SO MUCH EVIDENCE’. Of course, I heard “you were right all along”. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
Jack's an idiot. How can you claim there was nothing factual about it when it's pointing out your own words?

Rhianna Pratchett and Joanne Harris. Always lovely to see the privileged classes drawing together to protect their own. Happens as surely as night follows day. "You may be a grifter...but you're our grifter".

Jack would have been better advised to ignore that thread completely. The fact that she hasn't shows shes rattled.

She might get away with it this time but the net's closing in.

Oh, now for a squig to pop up and ask her how many new patreons she got yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
SmartSelect_20220802-124450_Twitter.jpg

I mean god forbid people with different viewpoints can find common ground on a completely unrelated topic! Not once does AM mention Jack's gender status.

No wonder the left is fucked with this ridiculous groupthink.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 142
Anecdotal, but forensic enough... Mr Barzie proudly whatsapped me the Molly Thread last night. It had appeared on his Twitter in the wild. Yesterday was very, very good in terms of the Great Squig Awakening. It’s curious that no news outlets have picked anything up (yet). I live in hope.
I think the news outlets may have been distracted by the Ana Mardoll/Lockheed Martin drama which I was very surprised to see got a whole Daily Mail article and was all over my Twitter page yesterday. Maybe this Jack stuff will get picked up today?! 🤞🏻

Reactions: 27
Let's see if she deigns to respond to this.

View attachment 1465607
Is JM insinuating that the screenshots are fake or altered? 🤯

It’s crazy but that seems to be the only way she can deny what look like her own words.

So glad canal receipts are here for all to see. Thanks to all our archivists, would totes send walrii if I didn’t have -£3.44 in (one of my) bank accounts ♥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
The latest post on that Molly thread is a bit silly. Yes, I made that joke yesterday but it doesn't really prove anything.

I won't post the following screenshots again after today (probably).

But... what?

gin001.jpg

gin002.jpg

gin003.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.