Jack Monroe #350 Can you crochet a web of lies?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1465601

I mean god forbid people with different viewpoints can find common ground on a completely unrelated topic! Not once does AM mention Jack's gender status.

No wonder the left is fucked with this ridiculous groupthink.
This fucks me off massively to the extent that I've been on there and outed myself pretty much as a non-TERF, non-Tory, previously living in (minor) poverty as a single parent. I'm protected on Twitter but duck me if I'm going to have squigs suggesting that this thread is anything to do with gender - I don't think it was even mentioned in Molly's take down. The really bleeping annoying thing is on an ideological standpoint I absolutely agree and support JM's views.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
I teach (triangulate away Jack) and some of the kids saw pics of Harold and a cat I drew wearing a ‘Dead people CANT Riot’ T shirt (don’t even remember why) when I was screensharing. Also a pic of Jack wearing her gypsy rose glasses. #Awkward
Oh yes, I drew a surly cat saying SHAN'T to returning a squig's PayPal donation 😂. Why did we draw cats, I can't remember either?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I can't see how she can possibly come back from this. Brands and their agencies will now want to distance from her purely on optics - they know the risk of cross-tagging by people on social media calling Jack out and it being harmful to their own marketing platforms & campaigns. I'd also not be surprised to see her publisher drop her. Can't say I'll be sad to see either of these things happen 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Between this enorma-chaos and it being Alice Evans' PRO date, I may have to give up work.

Please send snackos and vinos to keep me alive as I Iie on a lilo on the floor
I know right, I'm sending in my letter of resignation now. I've not even been able to keep up with AE with all this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I can't see how she can possibly come back from this. Brands and their agencies will now want to distance from her purely on optics - they know the risk of cross-tagging by people on social media calling Jack out and it being harmful to their own marketing platforms & campaigns. I'd also not be surprised to see her publisher drop her. Can't say I'll be sad to see either of these things happen 🤣
This thread will be RTd into any announcement or media push involving Jack.

I feel a bit sorry for those who are promoting events with her on the line up as a) they'll be inundated and b) she probably won't turn up

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Well having your product endorsed by a known liar is hardly a recipe for good sales. I suppose some maverick ad genius could devise a campaign where Jack slates the product and everyone realises it's great and buys it but it doesn't seem all that likely.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Oh yes, I drew a surly cat saying SHAN'T to returning a squig's PayPal donation 😂. Why did we draw cats, I can't remember either?
Wasn't it when Jack had invested in/found/been gifted some 'artwork' of a cat which looked like something a small child would reject as tit? We all came up with our own offerings hoping she might shell out a lot for them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Well having your product endorsed by a known liar is hardly a recipe for good sales. I suppose some maverick ad genius could devise a campaign where Jack slates the product and everyone realises it's great and buys it but it doesn't seem all that likely.
Like Mr Back to Front from the Mr Men. ‘Push the boat out’ to make him pull it in.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Right, supposed to be on lunch but just ate 4 bags of S&V crispso's and need to go and dive into my Twitter feed. Wish me luck, frau!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
The Twitter take down thread has been delicious, I’m so glad people are sitting up and at the very least are starting to question her.

What I’ve enjoyed even more is seeing people (and the usual suspects who call out Jack quite regularly) actually able to comment without vicious flying monkeys coming after them. Having had it happen to me a couple of times I’m overjoyed to see there isn’t instant backlash when someone makes a valid mildly critical point!

• Heart
Reactions: 65
In all the excitement I overlooked the sleekit, despicable use of "fellow abusers" here. There is nothing abusive about that thread and I've not seen anyone be abusive off the back of it. This is why, whilst I would generally take any claims of abuse at face value, I just don't believe a single claim Jack makes about abusive behaviour towards her. Receipts or it didn't happen Jack.
5B44B06D-D85B-4DD3-A657-3DE8BF127F94.jpeg
Yeah, seeing those responses from her it’s hard to know whether she’s shimmering with “white cold dervish” self righteousness or shaking like a shitting dog that it may come crashing down.

Guessing it’s still mostly the former with a soupçon of the later? Shimmering with self righteousness shaking shitting dog fury at the unjustness of it all.

F1F2464D-5BFA-45E8-8A24-99E9E4E6C6A6.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Lads without moderating, can I remind you that in the past we have had issues when we’ve posted a lot of screenies from what appear to be Mr T Roll accounts. Whether that be pro Jack or Anti Jack. The problems that have been caused were Mr T then going after tattlers such as tracking them down on socials/IRL twitter, posting horrible tweets about tattlers using their tattle handle. It’s not that we shy away from the “maybe a troll” accounts because they have less clout, it’s because they can, and have, turned on tattle posters because...they’re really into T Rolling.

On topic, has Big Dave been around for a word with her yet or what? Hurry up, her bones are grinding to dust!
Without sounding confrontational, Hotes, I'm really not sure I agree. There are literally hundreds, if not thousands of screenshots on these threads of people calling her out. It isn't our role to moderate this forum or what other people have said on Twitter. I don't think it is unreasonable to share screenshots given the current chaos. If I'm wrong or if I've completely misunderstood your post then I'm happy to be corrected.
Given this particular scenario has been going on for days and we've pretty much all engaged with this, I'm not sure what is different about these recent screenshots that mean we now have to be careful.

ETA: Go well, pal 😜

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Lucky timing for her as she has just recently been painstakingly applying for jobs on her iPhone.

Toot Toot

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.