Jack Monroe #350 Can you crochet a web of lies?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And yet she sold it.
Such bullshit that it was only about £600, that's a push even if it was second hand. Which of course it wouldn't have been.
Not sure when it was bought but funnily enough I bought a seamaster in 2000 , a man's model was £1200 then , I imagine womens a little less ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I was wondering if maybe she'd got it from BrightSide, or somewhere similar, due to not being able to get standard credit. I know their prices were supposed to be eye-watering, though I can't quite believe they'd be that horrific. Also not sure if they stocked top-of-the-Rangemasters.....
Jeez if she needed a stab vest for Glastonbury, she’d need this getup before she even considered going near a Brightside.
D5D56064-A104-4654-9133-3261AEE391E8.gif

She’s FOR the poors, not OF the poors. There might be people in there who watch Jeremy Kyle and read Take a Break and all sorts. She’s from a good family don’t you know?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 52
If you are feeding Jack, you are entitled to know about her financial decisions? Eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She definitely thought the blog post and these subsequent zingy retorts would have 30k+ likes by now 😬 not going so well. People are slowly backing away from her mess

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I had a tin of Del Monte fruit cocktail for my tea. It felt like the right thing to do, under the circumstances.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
Have I imagined it or did Jack once claim she was kidnapped as a child from a park🤔?
Wasn’t the truth of that one something like a rather strange lady tried to lead her out the park but was stopped by her mum?

Honestly, between the brothel work, kidnapping, almost falling under a train, being stalked, sleeping rough etc etc you’ve got one hell of a lifetime movie. From Poverty to Pumble: the Jack Monroe Story.

The 4Chan comparison. Hahaha is all I have to say to that one. Do they know what 4Chan is?

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I haven’t grunked properly but I’ve read her tweets and can be assured you’ll all have said what I’m thinking!
The amount of squiggles who think Jack can sue the author of the liar thread is absolutely hilarious. “Hello I’d like to sue someone on twitter who re posted my own tweets” 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
View attachment 1466470

I just did a quote for a dog like hers this is what came up.
I've lost it now as I did it on a 10 minute email, but for a goldendoodle puppy of Content's age (admitedly I gave her the benefit of the doubt and said she paid £1000) using a random Thorpe Bay postcode, the cheapest - not necessarily the best by any means - but the cheapest policy was just shy of £11 pcm. It was like I described, 1k per condition cap, £100 excess plus 20% of any claim - didn't read any further as was just interested in headline figure to see if it was possible as I pay around £47 a month for my own dog.

I think these algorithms vary greatly though.

Reactions: 18
I had a tin of Del Monte fruit cocktail for my tea. It felt like the right thing to do, under the circumstances.
It’s what Viv (RIP) would have wanted.

I’m about to put three pairs of pants on and make myself soup out of soup for lunch.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
What a wild ride this has been.

I can’t really grasp the fact that despite the words being Jack’s own people are still tripping over themselves to ignore the truth/
half truth/whatever.

People I suppose need to believe that they haven’t been taken for fools, none of us want that but Lordy I feel that this is all going to get worse. (My version of worse: She won’t get cancelled, she’ll go on and on claiming vindication despite nothing of the sort happening 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.