Jack Monroe #350 Can you crochet a web of lies?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah mate, I’m an Ardent Remainer, and was involved in the roll-out process of the vaccine in my local area. I’m also pretty much a leftie and deffo not transphobic. What I do like to do though is call out injustice and such things as grifting when I see it. Wasn’t hard, just some basic research, not following blindly without question. You should try it, not just go along with the idea that anyone who queries Jack is a far-right loon 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 1466981
Same @SmillieKylie same
Lefty ✔
Remainer ✔
Pro vaxxer ✔
🏳️‍🌈 🏳‍⚧️ Ally ✔
She’s just flinging as much of her own tit as poss in the hope some will stick

• Heart
Reactions: 73
I'm all caught up and I actually feel a bit.....emotional? Like we've been shouting about this into the void for years and nobody listened 😭

Now they are I don't really know what to do with myself hah

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 117
Ooh a blue tick account I follow has just retweeted much criticism - they're followed by LOADS of media types.

🎶Lights go out, walls come tumbling down...🎶
Oh do name them. Blue ticks aren't squigs and can be shared.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Even IF the dog was gifted (we all know it's not, but for the sake of argument). Why on EARTH would you countenance the gift of a large breed puppy when you can't afford SHOWER GEL? And we know it was pre-planned, too, because of the photo earlier this year. The lies fall apart so easily
She planned the dog for 10 years don’t forget

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Just general people chatting but a couple of corkers for thread title.
"She is a middle class grifter funded by bleeding hearts."

1659470873250.png

"She's been rumbled. Her grift is over." Probably not true but cute.
1659471110030.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
It is so good to see JM finally getting so much negative feedback on her lies and grift. I wish her no harm but she needs to get help, not double down.

OT
For those struggling to keep up with this thread and Alice Evans
Ioan Gruffudd has been granted a 3 year DVRO against Alice, it includes social media. Today is a good day!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
Ok, but I want the location of the puddle that’s giving Burberry clothes like a magic wishing well.
Never mind a Burberry puddle has anyone seen a Harris tweed one? I want a cape and they're £350.... do think I should ask her?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Where could I find this store please, dear heart? Send perfume-os.
This is it. You just search the perfume you like and the ‘alternative’ comes up. It’s amazing and I love it. I treat myself twice a year and spend about 50 quid. The Tom Ford dupes are ace too:

• Heart
Reactions: 46
The jack thread makes me feel so uncouth and poor at times, I wouldn't know the difference between a seamaster watch and an candy watch. 😆. Also never heard of that fancy perfume that jack gets every birthday apart from those two years of hell
What fancy perfume? Eau De Improbable? "For the woman who doesn't have to try (to lie)"

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Two of my pro-Jack friends have messaged me today to say that their eyes have been opened. Is... is this what the last laugh feels like?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 105
I'd guess first normal post back will be a pic of an IV line accompanied with the classic "I'm fine, but I don't want to talk about it"

Anyone can go to ae and they'll insert it routinely. I don't think jack is apposed to wasting resources for social media attention.
Urban decay 'black' eye anybody? Complete with A&E visit

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Just heard Jack is launching a unisex perfume in time for Christmas "Unfathomable" an eau de parfum for the undiscerning and undeserving.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I'm all caught up and I actually feel a bit.....emotional? Like we've been shouting about this into the void for years and nobody listened 😭

Now they are I don't really know what to do with myself hah
I know what you mean. It’s bit like when that band you’ve been following since they were gigging to three men and a dog in a pub back room suddenly blows up and everyone is talking about them. On one hand you’re pleased they’re getting the recognition they deserve, on the other hand now people are telling you about them and you want to go “I know, I liked them before they were famous” but you can’t because it’ll make you look like a twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.